WWE Divas Want A Ladder Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
If WWE truely cared about their Divas Division, make a Ladder Match Beth vs Natayla vs Lee vs Kong, and man that would be awesome to see.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
AJ is someone I forgot about. I haven't seen much of her ring skills to judge her, but I've seen her heel promos in FCW where she was aligned with I think Maxine, her mic skills seem competant enough to get the fued itself over. Not sure if I'd trust her with a friggen' ladder match though, but then again I don't know.

But I think one of the contestants would need to be the next "pioneer" of the Diva's division, and the best option I can think of is Beth Phoenix, actually I'd rather it be her.

And I'm not saying this match needs to happen immediately necessarily, I just think the Diva's need to take that next step. I want to see a solid fucking Diva's division.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I wouldn't go with AJ in a ladder match, she's a bit still green and only like 95 pounds.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Beth vs Nattie would be great, but Beth vs anyone else just has train wreck written all over it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Beth vs AJ in a ladder match could have the feel of Undertaker vs. Jeff to it. A champion who is much larger than the small challenger who is the ultimate underdog. Beth can be the cocky heel that thinks this is an easy win and AJ can be out there trying to prove herself against the bigger opponent. I can see AJ doing some good spots off the top of the ladder with Beth and it could be a good match-up. The issue would be AJ is still relatively green and this is a huge opportunity that WWE may want to entrust with another more experienced diva.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
That idea is fantastic in concept, but the top priority should be to have Diva's work the match who are capable, reliable and safe enough to put on a standard performance in a ladder match with no disasters. The AJ/Beth angle makes for a great story but I don't AJ is the one the one to go to for WWE's first ever women's ladder match.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think AJ/Beth is the perfect way to go if they did this. I've seen AJ's work before she got on the WWE roster and she is pretty good in the ring just hasn't been allowed to show what she can really do. She is the only diva on the roster right now I see who is agile enough to do some exciting spots in the match if there was one. So the strength vs speed aspect in it would be fun to see.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I agree AJ should be given the opportunity to prove what she's capable of, but would you trust her with a ladder match? That's the part that discourages me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I would cause of the lack of options you have that could make it work. On second thought another diva who could also pull this off would be Tamina. I do think it's important to have a agile diva in the match just to see what they could do with it using a ladder. Natalya vs Beth would probably be the best option as far as experience goes but I don't think it would make for the best ladder match as weird as that may sound.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
She has a wrestling background and isn't just a model that WWE have trained in FCW so she should be fine wrestling this type of match. I just worry that backstage politics will ensure that two veterans get to face off in this match since it would be a momentous occasion and some wouldn't be happy giving a newcomer such a huge opportunity.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Beth vs Nattie vs Kharma would be good. Dunno how Kharma's size would affect things though. I know for a fact Eve wants to have a ladder match as well but I can imagine her just doing boring shit.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I always wanted The WWE to do a Womens Ladder Match, but I don't think it is a wise idea at the moment. Some years ago WWE had a buckload of female talents that could work such a match, but not now. I'm not even sure Beth and Natalia could pull it off tbh

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
You know what I'd love to see? Shaul Guerrero on the WWE roster.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Beth and Nataly in Ladder match? Pfff. Tables match - maybe. Ladders match - HELL NO.

WWE doesn't have divas that could pull of a good Ladder match. From the past I'd like to see a Ladder match between Lita and Mickie James.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
^^ Exactly my point.

Mickie Vs Lita or Mickie Vs Gail Kim would have worked