WWE Divas Want A Ladder Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL misogyny in wrestling fans are in abundance here.

Johnny Ace

Reaction score
Lol @ Karma being in a ladder match! You don't want the ring to cave in if she falls off the ladder do you? I can't imagine the WWE having a ladder match in the Divas division right now. It's just as bad as the tag team division.

PY.

Reaction score
Lol @ Karma being in a ladder match! You don't want the ring to cave in if she falls off the ladder do you? I can't imagine the WWE having a ladder match in the Divas division right now. It's just as bad as the tag team division.

Big Show was in a ladder match and the ring didn't collapse?

Cornerstone

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Divas ladder match. Beth is more than capable of competing in one, as she did so in OVW when she was still in developmental. An opponent could be anybody from Kelly Kelly to Eve. Or simply have a 4 way with Beth vs Natalya vs Eve vs Kelly Kelly.

Problem with it being Beth vs. anyone maybe besides Natalya or Kharma is that either Beth would be taking all the dangerous bumps with wouldn't make for a good match or you'd have to trust the other divas and for a ladder match that's asking too much.

As for Kharma I don't really think she'd have a problem climbing the ladder or taking the spots, and really she'd be a better choice then Natalya because she's worked all sorts of hardcore matches and you could actually build a match that people would care about.