WWE creative discussing putting US title on Otunga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, given the current situation of the US Title I'd be OK with it (as previously stated, the title's meaningless), however, I think members from this forum have given better ideas on what to do with the title. Too bad it's WWE Creative who decides...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Well, given the current situation of the US Title I'd be OK with it (as previously stated, the title's meaningless), however, I think members from this forum have given better ideas on what to do with the title. Too bad it's WWE Creative who decides...

And too bad you're not allowed to submit ideas to WWE :(

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Black Chris Masters. Would be cool to have him as US champ.
Wouldn't mind to see Masters back aswell, would be a sick feud between the two.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dude, what's wrong with atleast one run? It's not like he's going to hold it as long as Punk holds the WWE championship..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cause I imagine Otunga with the US title would be as boring as ADR with the WWE title.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Otunga is fun to support and adore on here, but my god it'd be awful if he was US champ. He can't wrestle, he's overrated on the mic. He's good at what he is now.