WWE.com - The Mount Rushmore of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's a WWE list, why would they leave the face of their current company out of it?

Some people need to give their head a shake.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Wait what?

Anyways if the point was to have a guy from the 2000's on it then I guess you had to put Cena on it. Probably should replace Taker with Bruno to have a top guy from the pre WWF/WWE days.

Neither one of them is a great technical wrestler, all of Cena's supposedly 'good' matches just involve him getting his ass kicked for 15 minutes then give move of dooming the win and Cena can't sell at all. Rock had much better ring presence/psychology and showmanship, he really did electrify every match he was in.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Neither one of them is a great technical wrestler, all of Cena's supposedly 'good' matches just involve him getting his ass kicked for 15 minutes then give move of dooming the win and Cena can't sell at all. Rock had much better ring presence/psychology and showmanship, he really did electrify every match he was in.

And yet he got a five star match rating from smark chronicler Meltzer. Technical wrestling don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, the biggest matches in pro-wrestling involve people who don't do drop kicks or flying headscissors.

Technique is the measuring stick of amatuer wrestling, it don't mean a thing in pro-wrestling it is all about fan reaction and big moments. So it is fair to say that Cena has his share of that.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
And yet he got a five star match rating from smark chronicler Meltzer. Technical wrestling don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, the biggest matches in pro-wrestling involve people who don't do drop kicks or flying headscissors.

Technique is the measuring stick of amatuer wrestling, it don't mean a thing in pro-wrestling it is all about fan reaction and big moments. So it is fair to say that Cena has his share of that.

That's why I pointed out Cena's lay back and take it no sell style vs Rocks showmanship. The only real fan interaction Cena has during a match is the five knuckle shuffle. Rock played off the audience a lot more with his mannerisms. I disregarded their lacking technical talent at the start of my last post.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Current face of the company; it all makes so much sense now.

:punk2:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I would of went with HBK,Hogan,Rock,Steve Austin...

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
HBK was champion when WWF was almost killed by WCW much as I like the guy he's not one of the top guy.

Undertaker a 7 time world champion probably has the most top matches out of all the big men wrestlers has been a locker room leader and commanded respect from everyone from the moment he started in a WWF/E ring.

Hulk Hogan single handely made WWE mainstream before it wasn't anywhere as near as big of course later on he had some help from the likes of Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, Ultimate Warrior , Roddy Piper and many more.

Stone Cold and Rock are the guys who whipped WCW's candy ass all over america and stomped the mudhole of a life time those 4 men above all else deserve to be WWE's mount Rushmore.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Current face of the company; it all makes so much sense now.

:punk2:

Sarcasm only works in real life.

And why leave out the guy that is plastered all over your product and the one guy people think of when they mention your company? Would make your current incarnation look feeble and lame compared to the yesteryears.

And Punk being put on any Rushmore would be like saying Roddy Piper was the face of WWF in the 80s instead of Hulk Hogan.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Sarcasm only works in real life.

And why leave out the guy that is plastered all over your product and the one guy people think of when they mention your company? Would make your current incarnation look feeble and lame compared to the yesteryears.

And Punk being put on any Rushmore would be like saying Roddy Piper was the face of WWF in the 80s instead of Hulk Hogan.

When did I ever say put Punk in there?

Depends what sort of list this Rushmore deal is. If it's one guy from each "era", I can deal with Cena over Rock. If it's just flat out biggest stars, I still don't understand Cena being there. Who's done more to put WWE where it is today? I'd say Rock, but I'm guessing since you're determined to argue, you're going to say Cena. I'm not even getting into a Cena debate, since the internet has enough of those fucking things.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Fucking Cena.

Don't mind him as the fourth guy but Hogan, Austin and Rock should be locks, the biggest stars in wrestling history so Cena's longievity at the top doesn't mean shit.