WWE Championship match spoiler for No Way Out *prepare to rage*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
2 on 1 on Kane, Kane out off the ring for 10 minutes, good match between Bryan and Punk, Kane comes back, get's slapped out of the ring again, good match again for 15 minutes, Kane comes back and Chockeslams both of them, they will get up, double submission Yes lock and Anaconda vise, Kane eliminated, good match for 5 minutes, Bryan locks in the Yes lock, Punk taps, new champ.

Seems legit.. :boss1:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
It not the longest! It would just be longer title run then HHH longest title was in 1 title run which is wouth talking about! But the longest was Bruno Sammartino who has 1 title run for 2803 Days which WILL NEVER be broken!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Ops..my bad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Should we act surprised? It's been obvious this would be the route they were going down for NWO since before OTL

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
2 on 1 on Kane, Kane out off the ring for 10 minutes, good match between Bryan and Punk, Kane comes back, get's slapped out of the ring again, good match again for 15 minutes, Kane comes back and Chockeslams both of them, they will get up, double submission Yes lock and Anaconda vise, Kane eliminated, good match for 5 minutes, Bryan locks in the Yes lock, Punk taps, new champ.

Seems legit.. :boss1:

That has a change of having as of the change of John Cena turning heel!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
That has a change of having as of the change of John Cena turning heel!

:facepalm1:

This is what happens when your father is also your uncle

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:
:haha: :haha: Told you Crayo why do you guys never belive me?! I was right about Rock winning at WM28 and u all said cena would then u guy all said Brock was not Wrestle at E.Rules and he was waiting until WM29 which was wrong again, then you all said it was going Bryan vs. Punk 1 on 1 again at No Way Out which one again yuo all wrong and I was right! Do yuo guys EVER lesson to someone who ashley what WWE is going to do? I been watch since I 6 and has study I KNOW what WWE going 90% of time!

You said it'd be Kane vs Punk. Not a triple threat. Also, you said Teddy Long was winning at WM. You get more things wrong than right Rammy :)

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You said it'd be Kane vs Punk. Not a triple threat. Also, you said Teddy Long was winning at WM. You get more things wrong than right Rammy :)

WRONG I HAD EVERY MATCH RIGHT AT WM28 other then that GM Match! And yes I said that 1st but that I change it and said it would triple threat do I half to should what I said last week? But thern I think you you being boss would find it yourself! I get more then rigth then wrong END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Kane should stay away, the guy was a great performer but has been rendered beyond saviour by terrible booking.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Ragggeeeeeeeeeee

But, seriously, this is a match that has possibilities. Punk and Bryan are two of the best (if not the two best) in the world and bring out the best in each other. Kane is an above-average worker for a big man and understands ring psychology very well.

My prediction would be that Bryan pins Kane (probably after Punk lays Kane out) and BDB becomes WWE Champ, leading to a rematch at MITB and maybe a blow-off at SummerSlam between Punk and Bryan.

All-in-all, not a bad summer program.

wk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Could be Punk pinning Kane, setting up the one-on-one rematch between Punk and Bryan where they'll actually let Bryan beat Punk cleanly and directly... Either way, Kane definitely isn't winning the title. He's really just there to add something extra to the Punk/Bryan feud at the moment. I think it'd be ironic if Punk ended up finally losing the belt at MITB, considering his latest main event run really began at the same PPV last year.