WWE Championship match spoiler for No Way Out *prepare to rage*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The WWE Championship match at the No Way Out pay-per-view was revealed on this week’s WWE SmackDown taping. The match will feature WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in a Triple Threat match.

Waste of fucking time. Fuck WWE.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
What is honestly the point of adding Kane into this feud? Unless they're gonna do what I think they'll do: Have Bryan win the WWE Title but make Punk look good by having Kane be the one who Bryan pins after both Bryan and Punk (or just Punk) lays him out. My prediction. And what happened to Orton/Kane at the PPV?

Cage

Jobber
Reaction score
The match ups are absolute garbage right now.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm fine with this as long as they save Punk/Bryan for MITB or SummerSlam. Kane's gonna eat the pin.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can be okay with this if they save a solo feud between Punk and Bryan for MITB and SS. Kane could be used to get them over since he is a legend. Punk has already gone over Jericho but Bryan has only gone over Big Show. Bryan pinning Kane or making him tap could get him more over as a main eventer. I just hope Kane is only there to get the new guys over.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cage said:
The match ups are absolute garbage right now.

Agreed.

R'Albin said:
If it's not a cage match then I've got no idea how to make sense of this.

It'll be a chair match probably.

JoeRulz said:
I'm fine with this as long as they save Punk/Bryan for MITB or SummerSlam. Kane's gonna eat the pin.

If Kane's there to eat the pin then it's okay. But it drops the match quality. I was pumped for another 5 star match. But if it means we'll get one more Punk/Bryan classic at MITB or Summerslam I'll be happy. On the other hand, Kane eating the pin from Bryan to save Punk's credibility (sigh) is equally okay. But I want this feud to continue longer than 2 PPV's tbh, it's not even got started with Kane interrupting it all.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
This is an ideal opportunity to put the strap on DBD (pins Kane), while protecting Punk at the same time, which leads us to a rematch, and a possible blow-off.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Waste of F**cking time. F*** WWE.

:haha: :haha: Told you Crayo why do you guys never belive me?! I was right about Rock winning at WM28 and u all said cena would then u guy all said Brock was not Wrestle at E.Rules and he was waiting until WM29 which was wrong again, then you all said it was going Bryan vs. Punk 1 on 1 again at No Way Out which one again yuo all wrong and I was right! Do yuo guys EVER lesson to someone who ashley what WWE is going to do? I been watch since I 6 and has study I KNOW what WWE going 90% of time!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

JoeRulz said:
This is an ideal opportunity to put the strap on DBD (pins Kane), while protecting Punk at the same time, which leads us to a rematch, and a possible blow-off.

NO Punk pins Kane! Or Bryan to vs. Kane and or Bryan at MITB to finsh up the fend or he vs. some else for month before defend again Brock!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson said:
OMG! Punk will break the record of 210 days which Triple H is currently holding for the longest title run (WWE Championship)

It not the longest! It would just be longer title run then HHH longest title was in 1 title run which is wouth talking about! But the longest was Bruno Sammartino who has 1 title run for 2803 Days which WILL NEVER be broken!