WWE Can Now Book Brock Lesnar As Much As They Want

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I honestly hope that WWE doesn't take this whole thing too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I honestly hope that WWE doesn't take this whole thing too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't foresee a super long run. I have a feeling that whomever Brock is going to feud with next is going to attack him after a title defence causing Rollins to cash in. Thus keeping Brock booked strong. This allows the authority angle to come to a close and then Brock regains it around RR and is champ during the RTW.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't foresee a super long run. I have a feeling that whomever Brock is going to feud with next is going to attack him after a title defence causing Rollins to cash in. Thus keeping Brock booked strong. This allows the authority angle to come to a close and then Brock regains it around RR and is champ during the RTW.

I don't get why people think there's any chance of Lesnar being cashed in on by Rollins. They're not gonna pit two heels like these together. I could only see Rollins doing it if he turned face, which I don't foresee anytime soon.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There is an angle for a Brock face turn tbf, say Trips manipulated the situation to fuck up the guy who beat him way back when, there is always a plan b after all.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I don't get why people think there's any chance of Lesnar being cashed in on by Rollins. They're not gonna pit two heels like these together. I could only see Rollins doing it if he turned face, which I don't foresee anytime soon.
He doesn't have to be a face to cash in. Let's say for example (not that I want this to happen) but Brock beats Cena then taker comes out and beats down a weakened Brock. Seth runs in, cashes in, then runs away. Brock then feuds with taker short term and then Refocuses on the title afterward. This way you can have your champion on every show without paying out of your ass. While using Brock sparingly for the time being and on PPVs.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
There is an angle for a Brock face turn tbf, say Trips manipulated the situation to fuck up the guy who beat him way back when, there is always a plan b after all.

Urgh, I hate even imagining Lesnar as a fan favorite at this point. After beating the Streak and steamrolling through Cena, he looks more invincible than ever and no matter who you book him against at this point, that person will end up looking like the underdog. And in 99.9% of cases, the underdog should always be the babyface. Plus, I can't see him taking a clean loss against another heel, whereas taking one against another face would provide that person with a big heroic moment for being the one to bring down the unconquerable Beast. And a face vs face scenario with Brock just sounds incredibly boring to me.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
this is freaking awesome! A champion who will actually appear on Raw!!! Their flagship show!!! woohoo!!!! ;)

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Good, now have him compete on the shows again i'm sick of theses wrestlers who only work ppvs

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
This essentially means Brock will retain then, so they can use him for Raws and what not.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good news, if the rumor's true... I'd like to see him more on Raw, SmackDown, ME...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm... not really a fan of this.

I like having the champ only show up every now and then. Brock matches feel like big deals, like special attractions, etc. If he shows up on every show and wins matches he's obviously gonna win against the Big Shows and maybe even the Batistas of the world, some of his luster will go away.

Plus the prospect of having other things main event shows is appealing, and some people would argue adding some value to the IC belt could only be a good thing... plus it adds more intrigue with MITB... so many good things kinda messed up with more Brock.

Then again, these Raws desparately need something... but what can Brock bring?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I doubt he'll make an appearance on every Raw except for maybe the build to Wrestlemania. Otherwise, during most months he'll probably appear on three Raws at the most or maybe two Raws and one Smackdown, and at some point, he may only make one or two appearances at best before the PPV (like the buildup to the Elimination Chamber PPV... they don't need him to make any appearances during the build for that at all except to maybe confront the other five participants in the chamber match on the go-home Raw.) Otherwise, the main benefit of this new deal is likely just to ensure he wrestles at every PPV.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good on the WWE, I wonder how much they will have to hand over per appearance though, Brock can't be that cheap IMO.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Don't see all the fuss about having the Champ at every Raw. Promos get old if you're not amazing on the mic, and when they do have matches they're usually mediocre and we all know someone like Brock isn't going to lose the title on Raw. I'm fine having him beat the shit out of people once every month or so.

Shortie8611

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.chat-addicts.com
It's about time they finally agreed a contract like this. I can never understand why wrestlers such as Brock Lesnar are given these kind of contracts to be honest where they only appear so many times a year, I understand that usually it's on the terms of the wrestler themselves however it just seems like a waste. This was something I kind of expected though I guess seen as he is now champion and it would be a bit much having the champion away from TV until pay per views or the RAW and Smackdown shows before the Pay Per View.