WWE Can Now Book Brock Lesnar As Much As They Want

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
WWE has reportedly come to terms with Brock Lesnar on an agreement that will allow the company to book him as frequently as they want, for a price.

Previously, Lesnar was committed to work a select number of appearances and WWE would have to map out the storylines and dates to work around Lesnar’s schedule. WWE is now able to book Lesnar for RAW, SmackDown, Main and pay-per-views whenever they want to use him, on a a pro-rate basis.

Source: Wrestling Observer

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm praying this is true.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It'd make sense if this was just during his title reign, Brock isn't working full time all the time but for a short period (max till Mania) he shows up every event then takes off till Summerslam again. Kinda disappointed if he's on every Raw though keep it to 3/5 max, he needs to feel like a big deal.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
That sounds expensive as fuck.

I'm not complaining though:jeritroll:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's under a full time contract so he has a downside guarantee and a pay per appearance bonus
I hope it's worth a fair bit, he creates a great buzz through social media etc. That seems to be a main target for them and all.