WWE Brawlin Buddies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Meh, waaay too many people without enough information to understand how much politics suck here. Most people are poor and are happy because current government gives them 200 reais (100 dollars maybe?) a month to live or something, plus they're too busy watching soccer and stuff, most people with enough money to have a nice life don't care and few people with information and who know how things are politically speaking are not enough I think. Well, I've given up on politics already anyway.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Meh, waaay too many people without enough information to understand how much politics suck here. Most people are poor and are happy because current government gives them 200 reais (100 dollars maybe?) a month to live or something, plus they're too busy watching soccer and stuff, most people with enough money to have a nice life don't care and few people with information and who know how things are politically speaking are not enough I think. Well, I've given up on politics already anyway.

Ah Soccer makes any pain go away, sounds complicated your government :true:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I can't believe you don't like soccer, take your pain out on your brawlin' buddy (your pillow) :lol1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's not that I don't like soccer. I don't care about sports, so if people are playing something there while I'm here and we have no contact, fine. But living here, it's soccer all the time, on TV, Internet, on the street, every single damn person you talk to watches soccer and it's a common subject to talk about when people don't know each other, on the class room, all time every day it's soccer, soccer, soccer, and it never ends. So, I'm sick of soccer because I'm extremeeely overexposed to it when I don't give a damn about it, causing me to despise it greatly. Then I come to a wrestling forum and people like soccer too :upset:

Btw, beating up my pillow now :haha:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm kind of disgusted with myself because I called Football. Soccer :shock: :cry:

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't know. I might think about getting one of these.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
gzilla46 said:
I don't know. I might think about getting one of these.

:dafuq:

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
So am I the only one that had the Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, and Sting versions of these back in the day? I still have the Hogan one and the voice box for the Sting one. After I grew out of them I just let my dogs use them as chew toys. Probably a mistake.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I've never had any. I want a Cena one though, to kick the life out of it. :boss1: