WWE Brawlin Buddies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Have you guys heard? They made toys of the WWE. It's WWE Brawlin Buddies. They're plush figures (I think) that you can beat up and they talk.

f751c8e7163e9327dca907aad67d488c.jpg

I saw a commercial for it recently. What do you think?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Considering how they have been force fed to us on TV. Yes we have heard of them. Not that interested. If I wanted to beat people up I would hit up a dojo.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
IT Factor said:
Do they have a Punk / Bryan one out?

I don't think so just Ryder, Cena, Sheamus, Rey, Orton and a couple more I believe.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Might get a Sheamus one just to pin it INB4TheFellaKicksOutAt1. Ryder could be cool in an odd way, I wonder if it comes with a Coors light or what ever that hideous American beer is.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
IT Factor said:
Might get a Sheamus one just to pin it INB4TheFellaKicksOutAt1. Ryder could be cool in an odd way, I wonder if it comes with a Coors light or what ever that hideous American beer is.

I think he drinks Bud Light lime or some crap. :lol1: & behave you won't be able to win against Sheamus... not clean anyway.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Haha, I suppose you're correct, but I would gladly pay to kick a Cena toy around the house :obama:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I guess that'd be nice. Not that I'd be able to buy these or anything, at least not without the glorious international fares/taxes.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I guess that'd be nice. Not that I'd be able to buy these or anything, at least not without the glorious international fares/taxes.

Ah yeah, I forgot you live in South America. Stupid rules.