WWE Beginning Big Storyline On The First RAW Of 2015?, Batista On How WWE Is Using Titus O'Neil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Honestly, sometimes it does feel like they are booking to see how deep beneath the earth they can bury someone.

According to Vince, those who end up getting buried haven't made the connection with the fans, apparently.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I liked PTP, but it's too bad they had pretty much the same fate as Cryme Tyme.

Good idea, man. But I wouldn't be surprised if all of that happened next week on RAW, knowing Lesnar is scheduled to appear on the final RAW of 2K14. And I'm all up for DBry coming back and winning the Rumble! We'll see, though.
Mmm, true. Heck, I even believe WWE dropped the ball on Los Matadores.

If WWE was really feeling gutsy, they could have Cesaro attack Lesnar at the end and swing him - setting up either Cesaro-Lesnar at 'Mania if D-Bry is not coming back or his involvement in the Fast Lane match (assuming it's still in the Elimination Chamber?)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Mmm, true. Heck, I even believe WWE dropped the ball on Los Matadores.

If WWE was really feeling gutsy, they could have Cesaro attack Lesnar at the end and swing him - setting up either Cesaro-Lesnar at 'Mania if D-Bry is not coming back or his involvement in the Fast Lane match (assuming it's still in the Elimination Chamber?)

The words 'gutsy' and 'logic' don't always go in the same sentence, when it comes to WWE.

Cesaro's been buried, sadly. I don't see him being in the ME scene any time soon.
If Lesnar was working all of the PPVs from SummerSlam till Mania, then Cesaro getting a shot at Lesnar would've been plausible. But this way, nah-ah. There's also the Roman Reigns factor, as well as that factor of D-Bry being out indefinitely.
Honestly, I'd love it if either D-Bry or Ambrose won the Rumble. But, I'm afraid I've got some bad news...

The word is EC (the PPV) is getting dropped, as far as the actual Elimination Chamber match, I don't know... It probably is getting dropped, as well... Which is a shame.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The words 'gutsy' and 'logic' don't always go in the same sentence, when it comes to WWE.

Cesaro's been buried, sadly. I don't see him being in the ME scene any time soon.
If Lesnar was working all of the PPVs from SummerSlam till Mania, then Cesaro getting a shot at Lesnar would've been plausible. But this way, nah-ah. There's also the Roman Reigns factor, as well as that factor of D-Bry being out indefinitely.
Honestly, I'd love it if either D-Bry or Ambrose won the Rumble. But, I'm afraid I've got some bad news...

The word is EC (the PPV) is getting dropped, as far as the actual Elimination Chamber match, I don't know... It probably is getting dropped, as well... Which is a shame.
Kinda sucks, at WM30, they should've let Lesnar be a badass face, retaining a good theme and the Cesaro Swing. A big feud with Swagger, which he wins, then he goes on to take out pretty much every other midcard heel except for Rusev... Heck, strong booking until now would be good so we can build up more challengers to Lesnar, even if they lose.

Yep, I think Fast Lane is pretty much confirmed as a PPV but it will suck if we don't get the EC match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Kinda sucks, at WM30, they should've let Lesnar be a badass face, retaining a good theme and the Cesaro Swing. A big feud with Swagger, which he wins, then he goes on to take out pretty much every other midcard heel except for Rusev... Heck, strong booking until now would be good so we can build up more challengers to Lesnar, even if they lose.

Yep, I think Fast Lane is pretty much confirmed as a PPV but it will suck if we don't get the EC match.

They should have, but they haven't. They dropped the ball with Cesaro.

I seriously doubt we'll get the EC match, although I'd love to see it. I also don't see Lesnar working Fast Lane at all. After the Rumble, I see him doing what he does best.
EAT. SLEEP. DISAPPEAR. REPEAT.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They should have, but they haven't. They dropped the ball with Cesaro.

I seriously doubt we'll get the EC match, although I'd love to see it. I also don't see Lesnar working Fast Lane at all. After the Rumble, I see him doing what he does best.
EAT. SLEEP. DISAPPEAR. REPEAT.
If Lesnar goes into WM31 without having defended his title against anyone not named Cena, I give up with WWE. Unless Bryan comes back. But still, how can they not see the money in Lesnar vs Orton, Lesnar vs Cesaro, Lesnar vs Sheamus?!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If Lesnar goes into WM31 without having defended his title against anyone not named Cena, I give up with WWE. Unless Bryan comes back. But still, how can they not see the money in Lesnar vs Orton, Lesnar vs Cesaro, Lesnar vs Sheamus?!

Because Cena's little 8 year old army of doom would riot if Cena wasn't in the ME picture.

About Bryan coming back... Fingers crossed, man.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember when Lesnar won the belt and I figured I'd get an Ambrose/Lesnar match in some PPV. hahahahahaha

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I remember when Lesnar won the belt and I figured I'd get an Ambrose/Lesnar match in some PPV. hahahahahaha
Then again, I expected for him to defend at the following: (with other main events filled in when he's not there)

Night of Champions: Brock Lesnar (c) vs John Cena
Hell in a Cell: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins
Survivor Series: Traditional Survivor Series match and Brock Lesnar (c) vs Sheamus
TLC: Seth Rollins vs John Cena
Royal Rumble: Brock Lesnar (c) vs John Cena
Fast Lane: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Cesaro vs Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton vs Batista
WrestleMania 30: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Then again, I expected for him to defend at the following: (with other main events filled in when he's not there)

Night of Champions: Brock Lesnar (c) vs John Cena
Hell in a Cell: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins
Survivor Series: Traditional Survivor Series match and Brock Lesnar (c) vs Sheamus
TLC: Seth Rollins vs John Cena
Royal Rumble: Brock Lesnar (c) vs John Cena
Fast Lane: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Cesaro vs Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton vs Batista
WrestleMania 30: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan

They should've totally ended this Lesnar/Cena saga at HIAC.
Lesnar should've worked every PPV from the point he won the WWE-WHC, for that matter.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
lvzfT.gif

But seriously, I like Titus. He reminds me of if Terry Crews became a wrestler. :bodallas:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Titus is fucking awesome. The guy has the looks, the charisma, and he has that Triple H acid comedy aspect to his speaking. People talk about how they botched Ryback, but fucking christ at least ryback was relevant for some time.

I would kill to see the guy getting a push
Awkward.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Titus vs DY isn't that big of an angle IMO, it was something that should've happened before Darren got hurt so it was pretty expected.. WWE wasn't just going to throw Titus in where they had barely any room for it to begin with.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"They could have done more with this guy" is WWE's mantra these days.