WWE Beginning Big Storyline On The First RAW Of 2015?, Batista On How WWE Is Using Titus O'Neil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- The first WWE RAW of 2015, which will take place on January 5th from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, may feature a big angle to kick off WrestleMania 31 season, according to F4Wonline.com.

- Batista posted a link to an article about Titus O'Neil not having a bigger role in WWE and added that he said the same thing months ago. Batista and Titus have been friends for a few years now. Below is what he wrote:

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...nning-big-storyline-on-the-first-raw-of-2015/

So, I guess the 'big' storyline is gonna include Titus and the new man in a bunny suit, Darren Young.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He's kinda right. Titus could be bigger than he is right now. He's pretty entertaining on the mic, and he has a strong look. Granted his moveset could be better, but he can work it as a powerhouse.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
WWE just doesn't like people.
But they dislike black people worse.

As far as Titus, hm. Wasn't he going to spend some time in NXT? That can do only good for him. I do think he's charismatic enough/good enough on the mic to be more than a comedy geek (plus he's not really that funny for that too), so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. But I don't see it happening.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
But they dislike black people worse.

As far as Titus, hm. Wasn't he going to spend some time in NXT? That can do only good for him. I do think he's charismatic enough/good enough on the mic to be more than a comedy geek (plus he's not really that funny for that too), so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. But I don't see it happening.

Yeah.

I guess after he's done with the 'big' storyline involving him and DY, he'll just continue being irrelevant like he's been thus far. Fine by me, though.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen anything from Titus to really be excited about anything involving him. His has a good look, but he just comes off as boring IMO. I generally change the channel during his matches.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Titus is fucking awesome. The guy has the looks, the charisma, and he has that Triple H acid comedy aspect to his speaking. People talk about how they botched Ryback, but fucking christ at least ryback was relevant for some time.

I would kill to see the guy getting a push

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
His promos are generally pretty good. Here's one bit from back in February that was really well done by Titus

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Titus is fucking awesome. The guy has the looks, the charisma, and he has that Triple H acid comedy aspect to his speaking. People talk about how they botched Ryback, but fucking christ at least ryback was relevant for some time.

I would kill to see the guy getting a push
This. He has so much energy during his promos, and he could work well on at least the midcard or above midcard. Sure he isn't some top indy name in the past, but the dude has talent, and it's a shame it's wasted while everyone is meh about it.

Reactions: Green Jesus

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Prime Time Players should have been pushed harder, now we never see SlaterGator on TV at all.

As for the big angle for RAW in 2015, have Cena call out Rollins, Heyman and Lesnar, but only Rollins and Heyman come out. Orton attacks Rollins with an RKO and cuts a passionate promo about how he is sick and tired of him, but Heyman starts to laugh. Orton threatens him, but Heyman tells Orton "20-10-14", the date that Randy RKO'd Heyman. Randy is confused, RKO's Cena and leaves, but Lesnar shows up and F5's Orton, so the Royal Rumble match becomes Lesnar vs Orton vs Cena. Meanwhile, Bryan comes out and hypes up his eventual wrestling return at Summerslam, and we're all heartbroken. Lesnar reks everyone, and Bryan shows up at Royal Rumble out of nowhere and we can all mark out in perfect harmony.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Why did they break up the PTP? I mean, that was a pretty bad idea. It does feel like it was a decision influenced by Batista, but it was not the time. I get that Titus is already kinda old and IF they wanted to push him big they don't have much time to waste, but he just became a jobber afterwards. Why?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Prime Time Players should have been pushed harder, now we never see SlaterGator on TV at all.

As for the big angle for RAW in 2015, have Cena call out Rollins, Heyman and Lesnar, but only Rollins and Heyman come out. Orton attacks Rollins with an RKO and cuts a passionate promo about how he is sick and tired of him, but Heyman starts to laugh. Orton threatens him, but Heyman tells Orton "20-10-14", the date that Randy RKO'd Heyman. Randy is confused, RKO's Cena and leaves, but Lesnar shows up and F5's Orton, so the Royal Rumble match becomes Lesnar vs Orton vs Cena. Meanwhile, Bryan comes out and hypes up his eventual wrestling return at Summerslam, and we're all heartbroken. Lesnar reks everyone, and Bryan shows up at Royal Rumble out of nowhere and we can all mark out in perfect harmony.

I liked PTP, but it's too bad they had pretty much the same fate as Cryme Tyme.

Good idea, man. But I wouldn't be surprised if all of that happened next week on RAW, knowing Lesnar is scheduled to appear on the final RAW of 2K14. And I'm all up for DBry coming back and winning the Rumble! We'll see, though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Why did they break up the PTP? I mean, that was a pretty bad idea. It does feel like it was a decision influenced by Batista, but it was not the time. I get that Titus is already kinda old and IF they wanted to push him big they don't have much time to waste, but he just became a jobber afterwards. Why?

Because the WWE's goal is to ruin talent, obviously.