WWE Beginning Big Storyline On The First RAW Of 2015?, Batista On How WWE Is Using Titus O'Neil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They should've totally ended this Lesnar/Cena saga at HIAC.
Lesnar should've worked every PPV from the point he won the WWE-WHC, for that matter.
TBH, I can kinda see why they would want to leave out a PPV appearance just because of money, but then again they can afford to keep Otunga and Hornswoggle there, so why not, right? I thought that if they weren't going to do Lesnar-Cena 3, they could have ended it after NoC where Lesnar sends Cena to suplex-heaven and he just takes a break until WM31 time when he can job to someone (I wish, right?).

I kinda feel as if Lesnar just fucked it up as well, he should've just told Vince that he would do a match with someone for the WWE WHC at one of the PPVs, especially if he could fight Sheamus, Orton, Ryback, Swagger or someone along those lines to destroy them somewhat quickly.

And Vince is completely at fault when it comes to building up realistic challengers for Brock. I mean, look at his potential challengers. Right now, I'd only see Cena, Orton and Sheamus as the guys who could really beat him; but he should've built up Swagger, Ambrose, Wyatt (if he beat Cena, of course), Cody, Ryback and especially Cesaro to look as if they could be challengers right now. Heck, even Barrett when he comes back. Holy shit, if Barrett comes back and is really over at the RR, they should change plans and let him win, then we could get Barrett vs Lesnar and I'd jizz--- what? :bully2:

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
TBH, I can kinda see why they would want to leave out a PPV appearance just because of money, but then again they can afford to keep Otunga and Hornswoggle there, so why not, right? I thought that if they weren't going to do Lesnar-Cena 3, they could have ended it after NoC where Lesnar sends Cena to suplex-heaven and he just takes a break until WM31 time when he can job to someone (I wish, right?).

I kinda feel as if Lesnar just fucked it up as well, he should've just told Vince that he would do a match with someone for the WWE WHC at one of the PPVs, especially if he could fight Sheamus, Orton, Ryback, Swagger or someone along those lines to destroy them somewhat quickly.

And Vince is completely at fault when it comes to building up realistic challengers for Brock. I mean, look at his potential challengers. Right now, I'd only see Cena, Orton and Sheamus as the guys who could really beat him; but he should've built up Swagger, Ambrose, Wyatt (if he beat Cena, of course), Cody, Ryback and especially Cesaro to look as if they could be challengers right now. Heck, even Barrett when he comes back. Holy shit, if Barrett comes back and is really over at the RR, they should change plans and let him win, then we could get Barrett vs Lesnar and I'd jizz--- what? :bully2:

If they couldn't afford Lesnar for all PPVs, why put the titles on him in the first place? It's kinda silly.
But then again, I kinda prefer it this way than having Cena being the champ from SummerSlam/NoC till Mania.

Lesnar should've told Vince that it'd be nice had he fought guys like Orton, Sheamus, Ambrose, Ziggler. But he obviously cares about money and he's completely fine with the decisions WWE makes.

Again, there's that should have and could have factor, I guess we'll never know. It's easier for 'em to book Cena/Lesnar for the bazillionth time than give us something new.
Oh well.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
OP just copied a clickbait title as you all know, this "major angle" isn't Titus lol. No disrespect CM Bryan, it's a good topic.

Honestly, the main thing I'm hoping for is something we could NOT come up with in this thread. Something creative, and not just "Lesnar injures somebody" or "Ziggler does cool shit". Something fresh and electric!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
OP just copied a clickbait title as you all know, this "major angle" isn't Titus lol. No disrespect CM Bryan, it's a good topic.

Honestly, the main thing I'm hoping for is something we could NOT come up with in this thread. Something creative, and not just "Lesnar injures somebody" or "Ziggler does cool shit". Something fresh and electric!

Of course the big storyline isn't Titus. lol It's all cool, Snow.

Speaking of something fresh and electric... One does not simply use those words in the same sentence, when it comes to WWE.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1