WWE: An Age of Evolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Is this still going? On another forum I saw a BTB of the same name, BKB said it was by you and it is completely changed. If this is over, then that sucks.

CT Styles

The truth is yes, this is over. I have been giving it a lot of thought and feel that my time here as a booker is up. I had complete intentions to continue this thread but experienced the other place and found it to be just an environment that I really liked the look of. The other thread will be very similar to this; adjusting it to a way where I could continue from where I was up to here was just too much of a hassle thus I changed it. I will still use some angles which I used here because I didn't get to conclude some and I really worked hard on them. Especially the S one. Will I post the thread here? Possibly. I'll still be dropping in here rather regularly as I still like this forum as it's my first real one I was apart of and learnt a lot off a lot of people there. However, on the other forum I feel I can take my skill to the next level due to the quality of some of the bookers there who I aspire to be like booking-wise. So unfortunately, WWE: An Age of Evolution bids you farewell.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
*cries*

Extremely sad to see this one go tbh. I was really looking forward to Backlash and the way in which various major and minor storylines panned out, specifically the S storyline. Just when it seemed as though the BTB section was recovering, one of if not the biggest name stops, but I am in no way blaming you. Hopefully you bring the thread over her (which looks like complete ownage :D), and I bid you farewell... for now.

CT Styles

It's not really farewell for you, as you're active at the other place too, aren't you? Anyway, I'll be using the S storyline at the other place, it'll be a little different though.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
LOL nah not really, I'm barely active on any forum nowadays :p. The S storlyine 'continuation' is good but it won't be the only storyline that will be missed, as this whole thread will be missed, and I'm definitely not just speaking for myself, but on behalf of every member of the BTB section who has been a fan of your work, which is pretty much everyone :eek:.

seX-Power

Post here please. I'm much too fucking lazy too look at it at the other place.

CT Styles

Post here please. I'm much too fucking lazy too look at it at the other place.
I may. I'll at least respect the rules and wait a bit. I don't want to be regarded as someone who makes heaps of BTBs here though. This will hopefully be my last for a while and it will last. This one would have if I didn't see the other place and I had of found a way to continue it there but it was too complicated.

Evil Austin

Good luck with it, ill probably go over to the other place and check it out.
But what I didn't quite get was why not continue this, post backlash and just post this thread over in the other place? instead of starting from scratch over there and ending this one? why not bring this thread over there?