WWE: A Fresh Start

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

Ok I did this earlier so i decided to Bring It back.....
This BTB Will Start after The Royal Rumble.....
I Will post the Royal Rumble Results, and match Endings only.....
Also, I wont be doing ECW. I will Draft The Superstars to Smackdown and Raw... Also, WWE Has Scored a Deal with TNA. They are giving TNA The Rights to ECW in return for Some Big Stars... I Will Post the Rosters in A Second...
Enjoy guys... Hopefull I will try to stick with this one....

HulkStar

Good Question!!
I will be doing that One Two... But only cuz I have done that before in a different web so II alreay have about 15 shows done... SOo i can focus on this one more than n.w.a.
Cant I have To BTB's? The Rules do say I can if I can handle it...

Nick_2007

Reaction score
You have to wait one week before staring a new BTB.

HulkStar

Rosters

wwe.jpg

RAW.png

Raw Roster:
Heel Stars marked with *
Ashley
*Big Show- Yet To Debut
*Beth Phoenix- Womens Champion
Brian Kendrick- World Tag Team Champion
Candice
*Carlito
*Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Christopher Daniels
Cody Rhodes
Hardcore Holly
*JBL
Jeff Hardy- Intercontinental Champion
Jerry Lawler-Play By Play Commentator
Jillian*
Jim Ross- Color Commentator
John Cena- Injured
Lance Cade- Injured
Lilian Garcia- Ring Announcer
Maria
*Melina
Mickie James
*Mr. Kennedy
*Mr. McMahon- General Manager/ Chairman of The Board
Paul London- World Tag Team Champion
*Randy Orton- WWE Champion
*Robbie McAllister
Rob Van Dam
Ron Simmons
*Rory McAllister
*Santino Marella
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
*Snitsky
Stone Cold (Special Appearences ONLY)
Super Crazy
Todd Grisham- Backstage Interviewer
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
*Umaga
Val Venis
William Regal- Co- General Manager/ Commish

smackdown.jpg

SmackDown Roster:
Heel Stars Marked with *
Batista
*Chavo Guerrero
*Cherry
*Chuck Palumbo
Christian Cage
*Curt Hawkins
*Deuce
*Domino
*Edge- World Heavy Weight Champion
Eve Torres- BackStage Interviewer
Elijia Burke
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
*Gregory Helms
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Morrison- WWE World Tag Team [Automatic SD! Superstar Cause of his Title]
Jonathan Coachman- Play By Play Commentator
Justin Roberts- BackStage Interviewer
Kane
*Kenny Dykstra
*Mark Henry
Maryse
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole- Color Commentator
Michelle McCool
*The Miz- WWE Tag Team Champion [Automatic SD! Superstar Cause of his Title]
*Montel Vontavious Porter- United States Champion
*Ranjin Singh- Manager
Rey Mysterio
Rhino
Ric Flair
Robert Rood
Shannon Moore
Shelton Benjamin
*The Great Khali
Theodore Long- General Manager
Torrie Wilson
Undertaker
*Vickie Guerrero- Co-General Manager
*Victoria
*** I will be replacing Cruiser Weight Title with Hardcore Title Which will be decided at SD!***

HulkStar

Royal Rumble Recap

6065414.jpg

Madison Square Garden, New York
January, 27th, 2008
Royal Rumble XX
Vince Opened up with A HUGE Announement NO MORE ECW!!
He also says that WWE will be making a Fresh Start, and has scored a deal with a Rival Company...What was the Deal?
We have to wait to find out!

OrtonvsHardy-1.jpg

WWE Championship Match-
Jeff Hardy v. Randy Orton (c)
Jeff Hardy Has control for most Of Match.. Jeff Clotheslines Orton outside.. Jeff goes out with him. Jeff hits some kicks and punches then climbs security Barrier. He goes for A Modified Whisper In The Wind.. But Orton counters into an RKO! He tosses Jeff in.. He sets up for A Kick.. He starts Stomping
3.....................Jeff pulls himself up But dodges the Kick.. Orton goes for a Clothesline butn hits THE REF! Orton approaches Jeff but Matt turns him and locks in Twist Of Fate.. Orton gets out and hits RKO.. He clotheslines Jeff down then sets up to kick Matt.. Jeff gets up to knee level. He lowblows Orton. He hits a Twist of Fate! Then he goes up for a Swantom Bomb but, Matt Stops him and Yells "Wait!" He goes out and grabs a Chair and Places Orton on It. He then Yells "Now Bro! Its Your Chance Finish Him!" Jeff pauses and Taunts Orton with his hand Signal. He Leaps but Orton Hits an Insane RKO On The Mat! Matt goes to stop Orton but Orton grabs Chair and Nails Matt.. He tosses chair out, and hooks the leg for the Pin.
Matt [Slowly gets up but Cant Make it]
Winner: Randy Orton
chrisjbl.jpg

Chris Jericho v. John Bradshaw Layfield
Chris and JBL switched Control for the whole Match....
JBL whips Chris out and throws him onto Raw Announcer Table. He gets ready for the ClothesLine from Hell from the Raw Table, to the Spanish Announcer Table. But Chirs reverses into a Spine Buster.. He Slides in and back out to begin Brutally beating JBL. JBL Becomes a Bloody Mess and Chris Sends him to Entrance Ramp where car is. He throws JBL through Windows, Clotheslines him, Suplex's Him and DDT's Him Multiple Times On Limo.. Security eventually Breaks them up and Strecthers JBL out. Chris is left alone and Climbs To Roof of Demolished Limo. He Yells, and Strecthes his arms. Crowd Chants "Y2J, Y2J, Y2J!"
Winner- No Contest

greatkhali.jpg

RicFlair.jpg

Career Threating Match-
Ric Flair v. The Great Khali
BackStory- At New Years Ric faced Umaga, Ric Flair Won Via LowBlow.Vince came out pissed off and Sent The Great Khali to destroy Flair. He locked In Vise Grip.. Over the Next Weeks They went at it Fiercly.. Khali has locked in Vise Grip, making Ric Tap, Unconcious, and Bloody. Then, Last Friday Ric After a Dozen LowBlow's, Chair Shot's, and Chops, he knocked down Khali and Locked the Figure Four making Khali Tap for the first time. Also, that night he Beat Umaga again winning the right to choose the match stipulation which is an No DQ match!

Ending-
Brutal Match both men bloody...Khali takes Control and Locks in Vise Grip. but music hits "I Wanna Be American!" Hulk Hogan comes down the ramp, and brawls with khali. He then hits a BODY SLAM! "Oh My God!" Ric capitalizes and locks Figuer Four On Khali. Khali taps out!
Winner- Ric Fucking Flair!

edgerey.jpg

Rey Mysterio v. Edge(c)
Rey and Edge switched Control alot during Match..... Edge places Rey On top Rope and goes for SuperPlex, but Rey Lands on His Feet! Rey Hits a legdrop and makes pin
Edge kicks out.. Rey taunts Edge but Edge hits a DropKick out of No Where. Edge sets up for Spear. Rey ducks him and Trips him into ropes. Rey begins hitting 619's.
Once..............
TWICE.................
Three Times............ Four Times.........
Edge gets stunned and walks in circles. Rey goes for A West Coast Pop and hits it.. During West Coast Pop Edge Heads attack Ref. Rey makes pin.. But No Ref... Rey beats Edge Heads up and whips them out the ring.. He turns For Edge and DropKicks him into ropes One More Time... But Vickie Gurrero Rolls out in a WheelChair, and Calls Reys attention.. She starts Making Rey feel bad about Eddie, Her Chris Benoit, and Other Things.. Rey starts steeping back Crying. Edge sets up for A Spear, Rey turns around but dives out the way of the Spear. Edge hits Vickie instead and knocks her off The Apron. Edge in disbelief begins walking back slowly. Rey climbs Turnbuckle and Leaps Off for A Suicide Dive. Edge ducks, Rey lands on his feet turns around into a Spear. Vickie Gurrero Very slowly slides her upper body in and makes the Count
Winner: Edge

WWE_Royal_Rumble1.png

Entry Order:
1. The Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Snitsky
4. Chavo Gurrero
5. Domino
6. Cody Rhodes
7. Trevor Murdoch
8. Chuck Paulumbo
9. Santino Marella
10. Hardcore Holly
11. Carlito
12. Kane
13. Mr. Kennedy
14. Finlay
15. Hornswoggle
16. C.M. Punk
17. Big Daddy V
18. Shelton Benjamin
19. Umaga
20. Curt Hawkins
21. Elijia Burke
22. The Miz
23. Mark Henrey
24. Zack Ryder
25. Mick Foley
26. John Morrison
27. M.V.P.
28. Matt Hardy
29. Shawn Miachels
30. Triple H

Eliminations Order:
1. Domino via The Undertaker
2. Cody Rhodes via Batista
3. Trevor Murdoch via The Undertaker
4. Chuck Palumbo due to outside interference by Jamie Noble and Michell Mcool
5. Santino Marella via The Undertaker
6. Snitsky via Batista
7. Chavo Gurrero due to outside CM PUNK interferense
8. Hardcore Holly via Carlito
9. Carlito via Kane
10. Dude Love aka Mick Foley via Kane [He stole Dueces Pass]
11. Kenny Dystra via Kane
12. Mr. Kenedy via Kane
13. Hornswoggle via Kane [Who throws him out like a Sofball]
14. Shelton Benjamin via Kane
15. C.M. Punk via Kane
16. Umaga via Kane
17. Elijia Burke via Kane
18. Big Daddy V via Kane, Batista, The Miz, The ndertaker
19. The Miz via Batista
20. Curt Hawkins via Kane
21. Zack Ryder via The Undertaker
22. Mark Henrey via Kane
23. John Morrison via Kane
24. Kane via Triple H
25. MVP via Matt Hardy
26. Matt Hardy via Himself [He dove off turnbuckle to elimnate
27. Mick Foley via Triple H and Shawn Miachels
28. Shawn Miachels Via Triple H
29. Batista via The Undertaker
30. The Undertaker via Triple H
Winner- Triple H
21rumble.jpg

Awards-
MVP Award- The Undertaker for Lasting in Royal Rumble 72 minutes and 49 seconds
LVP Award- Zack Ryder for Lasting in Rumble for 13.5 Seconds
Most Eliminations- Kane for Eliminating a Record Breaking 11 Superstars!

John

Good PPV. Best match: Royal Rumble
worst match: Rick Flair Vs. Khali. why does Flair have to win again?
AC: good PPV. 6/10 on the whole. cant wait for the other shows. keep up the good work, i will be watching.

HulkStar

Raw and SmackDown Previews

RAW.png

With The King Of Kings Winning The Rumble... Who will he choose? How will everyone in WWE React? How Will World Champions React knowing they might face The Cerebal Assasin! And How will Vince who promised Triple H wouldnt even get to the Rumble React?

Also, with RKO Randy Orton scoring the Win over The Charismatic Engima Jeff Hardy..
Who will be next to take him on? Can anyone take him on, and win? The Legend Killer is slowly becoming a Legend as A True WWE Champion according to himself that is...

And in A Brutal, Bloody, HateFull Match.. Chris "Y2J" Jerciho took out JBL, Mentally and physically.... Y2J wiped the Floor on JBL... But how will the Self Named "Wreslting God" respond? Can He Respond After Y2J's Brutal Beating?

Lastly, With Vince McMhan shocking the world by Canceling ECW... What former Extremist and New Star will be making an Apperance at what might be their new home?

Tune in To Find Out!

smackdown.jpg

With Raw's Triple H winning the Royal Rumble.. Will He jump ship for the World Heavy Weight Title? If Not, Who Will Take ON Our Champion At Wresltemania?
What Will GM's Teddie Long, and Vickie Gurrero Have In Store For our Champ Edge?

Speaking Of Edge! With Him stealing a Win Last Night thanks to Vickie Gurrero how will Rey Mysterio Reply? We know "The Underdog" will not stand back... Question Is Will he be forced to After His Number One Contenders Match Friday night?

And with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair beating The Great Khali in a No Disqualification match thanks to The HulkSter... How Will Vince answer at this... Who will "The Boss" send at Flair next to try and Retire him?

Then with Vince Stopping ECW and Recruiting more SuperStars Who will be Stopping by The Land of Smackith Down....

Find Out By tunning in to SmackDown!

Im halfway done wif Raw...
Guyz so expect it to b up 2morrow...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Previews are looking great. I'm curious to see what you do with Triple H and his situation with McMahon as well as what he's going to do now that he has the shot at the title at WrestleMania. I'm curious to see who steps up to RKO and what happens between Jericho and JBL. I wonder what's going to happen with Edge and Mysterio and who Vince is going to send after Flair next. Definitely a lot of unanswered questions. Can't wait to see what happens...

HulkStar

Raw Episode One

RAW.png

Show Begins with Video of last night at The Rumble... Mainly revolving around Triple H's Royal Rumble win, Followed by Normal Opening video.
Camera Pans around Arena showing number of fans for mass effect. Camera Close's in on JR, and King.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw... I’m Jim Ross, and I’m alongside with my close friend and colleague Jerry "The King" Lawler!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh Boy Oh Boy JR! Last night was insane.. We just saw a video of all the Highlights from last night...
JR: Your Damn right King! I mean Mr. McMahan announced the Cancellation of ECW, Triple H won the Royal Rumble, an-
King: That No Good for nothing Punk Chris Jericho nearly killed Our Wrestling God, and Randy Orton put Jeff Hardy back in his place as a loser..
JR: Well King. Hardy did have Orton beat last night... Both Men were extremely Athletic..
King: Oh My god JR what do you know about being Athletic!? You seemingly continue to show everyone the only exercise you do is "Jumping to Conclusions" and "Stretching the facts". Orton controlled that whole match and you know it!
JR: King you are just getting to old! What match did you see last night!

They Bicker a little more until…
They are both Interrupted By Triple H's Music...
HHH appears at the Entrance Ramp, in Street Clothes and His Leather Jacket... HHH walks to the ring with a Big Pop from the Crowd... HHH grabs a Mic.
HHH: Last Night.. Me The King of Kings overcame the God Damn Odds and Defeated 29 other Superstars!
Crowd: What?
HHH: I beat huge Superstars!
HHH: I beat them all! Short, Tall, Small.. You Name It!
HHH: I took my opportunity by the Damn Grape Fruits!
HHH: And god damnit I’m going To Wrestle Freaking Mania...
Crowd lets out a huge Pop.
HHH: Now, Tonight-
HHH is interrupted by Vince McMahan’s Music...
Vince comes out pissed off..
Vince: HHH you no good, Rumble Stealing, Piece of-
Crowd cuts him off with a bunch of Heat, and Boo's.
Vince: Shut The Hell UP! HHH you might have earned your ticket to Wresltemania..
But Can You Keep It? If you want to keep your spot you better start defending it!
Crowd Boo's.
HHH climbs the turnbuckle takes a long look at Crowd and begins.
HHH: Vince you can bring on anyone! I am The King Of Kings [Voice starts Intensifying] I am The Cerebral Assassin! [Crowd keeps Popping him louder and louder] I am The 11 Time World Champion! And Vince if your not down with that I got- no We Got TWO WORDS FOR YA!
Crowd: SUCK IT!
Vince: You Know what H since you do look dressed to compete… How about Right Now. You, your Wresltemania Spot in a 6 Man Over the Top Battle Royal!
HHH Angrily rips of shirt and jacket.
HHH: Bring It!
Big Daddy V, and Mark Henry appear 1st, followed by Mr. Kennedy..

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

JR: Were back live hear in Staples Center.. And we are about to witness HHH defend his Royal Rumble Win against 5 men Vince Himself Chose..
We see HHH being cornered by Mark Henry, Big Daddy V, Mr. Kennedy, Trevor Murdoch, They await for the last Entrant to begin the Match.
Vince: And Last But Not Least The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga!
Umaga doesn’t appear. Vince Starts cursing, and yelling.
"I Walk The Line" Hits.. Batista shows up, and gets in front of McMahon.. McMahan Kindly backs off and gathers his words. Only to move back up.
Vince begins yelling at Dave. Dave Lifts his thumbs then drops them.. Batista goes down the ramp to aid HHH. HHH and Batista take sides with each other.. HHH Clotheslines Ken, and Mark down. Dave Spears BDV and Trevor.

Match 1:Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
HHH v. Batista v. BDV v. Mark Henry v. Mr. Kennedy v. Trevor Murdoch

HHH whips Mark to the ropes, HHH catches Mark and Spine Busters’ him on the rebound. HHH keeps Kennedy grounded by kicking him. Mark Henry comes from behind and wraps his arms around him for a Bear Hug. HHH tries to ground himself and hits a Low blow Kick to Mark. HHH then steps back and goes for a clothesline on Mark to out the ring. HHH hits it Mark stays in, He hits another, then a 3rd one that Eliminated Mark. Mark Henry Is Eliminated

Batista Spine Busters BDV. Trevor comes up from behind Batista and begins working his back with elbow's, knee's, kicks, and punches. He gets Batista by his Knee at Turnbuckle holding on to Second Rope to stay up. HHH goes to help him but Kennedy moves to Clothesline HHH. HHH ducks him turns around to get back at Kennedy but Kennedy kicks him In the ribs hard. Kennedy hit’s multiple Forearms then a big shoulder block that knocks back HHH to the Corner. Kennedy climbs Turnbuckle for head punches on HHH.
6.….

Kennedy drops from turnbuckle. He faces HHH at turnbuckle then does a disrespectful Crotch Chop taking a Cheap Shot at HHH. HHH falls face forward to the floor. Kennedy climbs Second Turnbuckle and points at the Wresltemania Logo. Kennedy gets off Turnbuckle and grabs HHH by the hair. HHH hits a low blow on Kennedy. He lifts himself up via Kennedy and whips him to the ropes, Kennedy rebounds back at HHH and gets caught by a Knee Drop. HHH immediately keeps the pace by whipping Kennedy again. HHH hits a Knee Drop, then another one, He then hits a Clothesline after right after. HHH stands over Kennedy and does a Crotch Chop responding to Kennedy's.
Mean While Batista is at the turn buckle, being lifted by Trevor, and BDV. Batista out of desperation locks his legs around Trevor's head, and grips the Turnbuckle. Batista gets himself sitting up on the turnbuckle and quickly rakes BDV's Eyes, he lets his grip on Trevor go, and kicks him dead in the face. BDV and Trevor get back next to each other and try to plan something but Batista leaps off Turnbuckle and onto them getting him back in match. Next, HHH is center ring delivering Chops to Kennedy's chest, with the crowd letting out a "WHOOOO!" after each one.
1..."WHOOO"
2.....:WHOOO"
3........."WHHOOOO"
4..........."WHOOOO"

Triple H grabs Kennedy by Hair and whips him to the turnbuckle. He lets out his King Of Kings pose, with the crowd reacting with a huge pop. He runs and hits a running clothesline in the turnbuckle. He goes back for another and hits it. He goes back for one more but Kennedy kicks him in the upper body and lifts him on his shoulders. Kennedy gets on Second Turnbuckle and goes for Green Bay Plunge. HHH shakes off Kennedy’s shoulders and lands on apron. He rakes Kennedy’s eyes and pushes him off turnbuckle. Vince McMahon began screaming at the ref causing a distraction. HHH furious the ref didn’t count the elimination, jumps down turned the ref from Vince and gets in his face. HHH turns to point at Kennedy outside the ring, but Kennedy had rolled inside. HHH pissed off jumps on Kennedy hitting him with left and rights. Meanwhile, Batista after he leaped on Trevor and BDV. He whipped Trevor over ropes but Trevor hung on to Top Rope and pulled himself up. Batista turns and is met with a Clothesline by BDV. Batista gets up quick and gets hit by another. Batista gets back up once more and ducks another clothesline. He hits a quick Knee and gets his hands under BDV trying to Pick him up for a Spine Buster. He struggles, Trevor measures for a clothesline from Hell. HHH who has Kennedy under control dropps Kennedy and rushes Trevor. Trevor sprints for the clothesline but HHH catches him with a Knee Drop. He hits it, Trevor begins bleeding a lil from his nose, Trevor who is stunned turns around and walks into a kick into the gut by HHH, HHH gets Trevor between his legs and locks the arms for a Pedigree. He hits it with such a Impact that Trevor bounces off the mat and onto the ropes. HHH grabs Trevor and whips him over the Ropes Trevor Murdoch Is Eliminated

Next, Batista starts hitting knees to keep BDV in his hold. HHH goes Side by side with him for a Double Spine Buster. They hit it making a huge slam on the mat. HHH and Batista lift BDV for the Elimination they whip him to the ropes then hit a Double Clothesline. They lift BDV by the legs and over the ropes. Big Daddy V is ELIMINATED! HHH and Batista celebrate the Elimination but Kennedy had a Steel Chair at hand, as Batista turned around smiling, Kennedy changed his facial expression with a Chair Shot to the Face. HHH tried to get to him, but Kennedy nails a gut shot to HHH. Kennedy drops the chair and DDT's HHH. Kennedy goes for the Elimination on Batista but Batista quickly turns it around into a Side Walk Slam. Batista goes to Eliminate Kennedy, Kennedy sticks his leg on the ropes and pushes himself back. Kennedy elbows Batista and bounces off the ropes for a Big Clothesline. Kennedy and HHH get it on Once again. Batista gets up to get into the brawl. BIG POPPA PUMP SCOTT STEINER COMES FROM THE CROWD WITH A BAT IN HAND! He nails Batista in the back with it. He drops the bat and hits a Belly to Belly. Scott continues with shots from the bat on Batista. Scott gets back and clotheslines Batista out the ring Batista Is Eliminated

Kennedy and HHH are all that’s left. Who will Headline Wresltemania? HHH and Kennedy split from their lock ups and let what just happened sink in.
They Begin circulating around the ring. Kennedy becomes the aggressor starting it with a Lock Up. HHH shows how bad he wants the win and pushes Kennedy back with much force. HHH lifts up his jeans , and moves into Kennedy. Kennedy Intimidated, backs up into the ropes and bounces off with a Knee. He takes advantage and hits another Knee to HHH's head. Kennedy goes back and hits a Bulldog. Kennedy locks in A headlock. Crowd begins Chanting back and forth "HHH! Kennedy! HHH! KENNEDY!" HHH gets up and gets out the lock delivering a big clothesline. HHH begins dropping knees on Kennedy's head. HHH lifts him up and whips him to the ropes, for the Knee Drop to a Pedigree. Kennedy comes back and once HHH pushes him upward for the Knee Drop Kennedy picks HHH from his legs and hits a Perplex [Mr. Perfect's Move]. Kennedy climbs Turnbuckle after a couple of chokes. He sets up for Kenton Bomb. HHH ROLLS OUT THE WAY! Kennedy eats the mat. HHH sets up on the ropes waiting for Kennedy to get up. Vince slides in for a Distraction HHH. HHH shoves "The Boss" On His ass. HHH turns for Kennedy but Kennedy comes running at him HHH, HHH slides to the side and pushes Kennedy into opposite ropes, Kennedy turns for Rebound but gets tossed out the ring curtsey of HHH. Mr. Kennedy Is ELIMINATED!
Lillian: Here is your winner and still the man Headlining Wressslttteemmmannniiaaa!
Triple H!

HHH looks down at an astonished Vince.
HHH grabs the mic.
HHH: Vince! You saw THAT! I will beat anything and everything you bring at me. Because I am THAT DAMN GOOOD! Now get the hell out of hear....
Vince: HHH! YOU DISRESPECT ME!? You’ll see What I have in store for your ass! YOU JUST WAIT!
HHH Climbs turnbuckle and hits a Crotch Chop.

*We Cut to Backstage where We See Todd Grisham with WWE Champion Randy Orton.​

Todd: Well good evening Randy, thanks for stopping by to chat with us.
Randy Orton: Hurry the hell up!
Todd: Ok. 1st things 1st. We Just Witnessed how bad, and intense The King of Kings will get to make it a Wresltemania. Are you even Intimidated if he chooses you?
Randy: Well Todd... IM NOT! I am not scared off that washed up piece of crap! He knows better! He knows I CAN! I REPEAT CAN! Beat him. I proved that in our Last Man Standing Match, Where I was the Last Man Standing with my belt above my head! While he was knocked out.
Todd: But Randy you have to consider he had been through 3 matches that night.
Randy: What You trying to say? Huh, Todd?
Todd: I’m Just Sa-
Randy: You know what Todd look at me and you.. I hold Championship Belts.... You Hold up Microphones. I kill Legends, You kill Conversations.. See The Difference?
Todd: Ok..
Randy: Good! Glad You know your Place!
Todd: Ok.. Next, Commish William Regal announced on a WWE.com Interview that Tonight before the Main Event He Will address No Way Out in A huge way effecting you...And Your Title....
Randy: Well Todd... Once Again... Todd I’m not. Todd I have proved time after time.. I can! I can! Beat anyone, and everyone...So who ever Regal That Irish, British, what ever he is bastard throws at me… I will Sideline Them just like I sidelined “The Show Stopper”, “The Champ”, “The American Dream” you know there’s a huge list…
Todd: Well tonight we have the Number One Contenders match with the man who almost beat you last night....“The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Har-
Randy: JEFF Hardy is not a problem… He will go down like last night, He will go down harder.. And if he wants more he will go down even more harder!
So tell me Todd are there any more questions? Well if there is ”The Legend Killer” wont answer them….
*Orton storms off camera…*
Todd: Well ladies and gentlemen strong words from our WWE Champion Randy Orton…

***Commercial Break**​

JR: Well we just saw Randy Orton back stage with Todd Grisham in an Interview and Randy doesn’t look a Bit Intimidated..
King: Well there’s no One to Intimidate him JR! I mean he is “The Legend Killer”! He is The WWE Champion…
JR: I don’t agree.. But ok King… I still think deep down inside he is Running like a Scowled Coon…
King: Well JR Were about to begin with our second match!
JR: Yes sir King! And it is for The World Tag Team Titles…
*Camera Pans to the ring with Lillian Garcia..*

Lillian Garcia: The Following Match is scheduled for One Fall and it is for The World Tag Team Titles…
Introducing First The team of Hardcore Holly, and Cody Rhodes…
*They Get some boo’s, and some pop*
Lillian: Introducing Next… The Team Of Brian Kendrick and Paul London…. “The Masked Bandits!”
They Come out and sprint toward the ring… They do there usual flip, and antics but after they flip Some Sparking Pyro hits for mass effect.

Match 2- World Tag Team Championship
Brian Kendrick ©, Paul London © vs. Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes

Brian Kendrick and Cody start off the bout. Cody tries to get a lock up on Brian but Brian quickly Slithers out of each attempt. Cody goes for another attempt Brian leans back and goes for a low swift quick but Cody gets back. Cody tries to capitalize and rushes Brian. Brian gets his knee up and Cody walks his gut into it. Cody bends in pain, Brian takes a chance and goes to hit a Spring board Forearm. Cody ducks him on arrival. Brian turns around and gets super kicked by Cody. Cody takes advantage and hit’s a swinging Neck Breaker. Cody Tries hyping up the crowd by performing several Dusty Rhodes Taunts. The Crowd appreciates it and Gives him some pop. Cody Starts hitting Elbows on a down Brian. Cody makes the Tag To Holly. Holly gets on second Turn buckle and hits an AxeHand on a Down Brian. Holly whips Brian to the ropes and ducks for the rebounding Back Body Drop. Brian see’s it coming and hit’s a DDT. Brian Starts working Holly’s Knee with stomps, Kicks, and Knees. Brian has enough and makes the tag to Paul.
Holly goes for the cheap shot clothesline but Paul and Brian Duck and Toss him outside the ring. They turn around and stare at Holly outside. They grasp the ropes to hit a freefall from in the ring to outside, Brian goes outside. But Cody Slides in and Hit’s a German Suplex on Paul by catching him before he goes outside. Cody Starts hitting Legdrops. The Ref starts counting out.
1.……………..
2.…….
Holly whips Brian Into Stairs. Holly clotheslines Brian back into the steps and walks in the ring.
Cody still working on Paul calls Holly over For there Combonation. Holly sets up for the Alabama Slamma Cody gets in front and places his knee out. Holly Slams Paul right on Codys Knee. The ref demands Cody go back into the Turnbuckle. Holly tries negotiating with the ref for something. Brian gets in fetal position. Paul Gets up runs, uses Brian as a stepping Stone and hit’s the Cross Body [like for the Hardyz] on Holly. But Holly Caught Brian and stepped back for balance. He spins Brian for The Spinning STO But on the Spin Brians leg nailed the ref in the Head knocking him down.
Holly makes the Cover not knowing about the ref. The crowd chants
1.…………..
2.………………………..
3.……………………….
King: New world champs right there JR!
4.………………..
5.………………………..
6.……………………………
Some new ref comes out running Down. He Slowly makes the count
1.……………….
2.…………………………..
Paul Kicks Out.
Holly is standing up and starts bitching at the new guy, The Ref doesn’t look scared, and Gets in his face. Then, James Storm holding Two Guitars slides in and Tosses the Other Guitar to Chris Harrid who turns out to be the New Guy. They Both Nail Holly with it. Cody runs in to Help but Chris Harris SpineBusters him down. Brian Kendrick comes in but James Storm catches him by the hair and lifts him up on His Shoulders. He hit’s a Go To Sleep but his own variation. Paul London who is already down gets his hands on There boots. He tries to stop them. Americas Most Wanted hit A double Suplex on Him.
The Ref gets up and Calls for the Bell.
Winner- No contest
Chris Harris grabs a Mic and Gets next to Chris.
Chris and James: WEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE HEEEERRRRREEEEE!
They start stomping on The down combatants. They walk up the Ramp.

King: Oh Boy JR. That must have been two of the new Free Agents that Vince signed!
JR: No Dout and this just in the Fellow that was the False ref is called “The WidCat” Chris Harris, and the Other Man is James Storm!
King: I don’t care if they are Sugar And Spice! They Are Bad, and I like there Style!
JR: Well For their sake they just better hope they don’t P-O too many people.
King: Ok well we still got a crazy night ahead of us.
A Preview Screen comes out. We See Chris Jericho and John Bradshaw LayField and the words “No DQ” On top of it.
JR: Last Night No man won the match…
But Chris “Y2J” Jericho won the battle as he left JBL A bloody mess.
King: Oh Please that kid Jericho took it to far… He had no right doing that! That should’ve been a Felony.
JR: Cry Us a River King.

The Screen Goes to a Clip of Randy Orton and His Run as A WWE Champion..
Then, shows clips of Jeff Hardy, HBK, Chris Jericho, and Triple H fighting him in good Matches. The Preview screen Shows WWE Championship Number One Contenders Match.. JBL vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Umaga

We go to Triple H in the Parking Lot walking to his Car. He pops the Trunk and throws his bag in. Then as he turns Around A gIgantic monster attacks him. The Monsterous man Whips Him into the Car multiple Times. The Monster Body Slams Triple H on the Hood of the Car. The Monster then breaks the windows of the car by Slamming Triple H into them. The Monster rips Triple H’s shirt and Chops him many Times. In Comes Vincent Kennedy McMhan. He laughs at Triple H evily and sl aps him. Triple H has nothing in him as he stares Deadly down at The Floor. Vince tells something to the monster. The Moster walks off Camera. Vince kneels down and begins
Vince: Hunter. Hunter, Hunter….. Me and you never really had a good relationship you know. But Your like a Son to me we have been through So Much together right? But see You might have won the Rumble, but can you make it to Mania?
The Monster comes out and begins choking Triple H with a Rope. Triple H gives a few gasps for air but gets nothing.
Vince: Night Night Hunter..
The Monster slams Triple H’s Head on the car with the rope.

***COMERCIAL BREAK***

JR: Wow King we just saw Vince McMhan and some kind of monster of his Bruttalize Triple H. Its Clear “The Boss” Doesn’t want Triple H walking into mania.
King: Yeah, and this is the 1st night only who knows what more Vince has instore for The Game?
JR: But I have a Gut feeling Triple H wont go down easy.
King: Hopefully not, He deserves An 11 Time Title Run.
JR: I’l Say…
Well We Have a Number 1 Contenders Match for the Intercontinental Championship up next!
King: Oh Yeah and this one Looks Good!

Lillian Garcia: The Following Contest is scheduled for 1 Fall and It is for The Number One Contendership of The Intercontinental Championship! Introducing 1st coming In from The Caribean Islands He Is…. Carlliiitooo!
He Comes out with his apple, and does his usual Slow Motion walking.
Lillian Garcia: Next Coming In from Chicago, Illinois. He Is The Straight Edge Superstar! CM PUNK!
King: Wha?! Cm Punk?! He is-well he was a former ECW Star.. Will he becoming to Raw?
JR: Well Vince Stated that If any Free Agent gets involved with a Raw or Smackdown Title, He or She automatically becomes A corresponding show superstar..
King: So That’s Why Miz and Morrison got in SmackDown! So if Punk Wins.. He is in Raw Right?
JR: YES SIR!

Match 3-
CM Punk vs. Carlito
The Bell Rings. CM Punk is turned around is appreciating the crowds Pop towards him. Carlito looks disgusted and Hit’s a Cheap Shot on Punk. Carlito grabs Punk and gets back to do the 360 Whip into the turnbuckle. CM Punk grabs the ropes and jumps up Elijia Burke Style. Carlito rushed him and ran Into the Turnbuckle. Punk then awaits for Carlito to turn around. Punk Arm Flips him. Punk hit’s a Kick to Carlitos back. Punk gets on the Turnbuckle and Hypes the crowd, Carlito gets up and under Punk and PowerBombs Him straight to the mat. Carlito taunts him while he is down. He Then goes out and Grabs his Apple. Carlito comes in and takes a bight out the Apple. He waits For Punk to Get Up. Punk does so and turns Around. But when Carlito went to spit at him Punk through a Shell Toe Kick right at Carlto’s face. Carlito bends down the other way in Pain, Massaging his neck. Punk sprints to the ropes and goes For a Bulldog. When Punk gets a hold of Carlito’s head. Carlito shoves him into the ropes. Punk comes back and runs into a Chop
Once…..
Crowd: Whoooo!!!
Twice…
Crowd: Whooooo!!!
Three Times….
Crowd: Whooooooo!!!
FO-
Punk Dodges the next one and Hit’s a Suplex on Carlito. Punk then goes for the Triangle Choke Hold. He Locks it. Carlito cant reach the ropes… He struggles for a while then eventually gets his foot on the rope. Punk lets go. He picks Carlito up and whips him to the ropes. On The Way Back Carlito anticipates Punk and hit’s a Shoulder Block. Punk Quickly Wedges up and Carlito Arm Flips Him Back Down. Punk rolls Up Once more. Carlito Hit’s a Big Haymaker that knocks Punk Onto The Ropes. Punk bleeds a lil bit from his lips. Punk gets infuriated and Starts hitting a Barrage of Kicks on Carlito. Carlito Bends down to avoid them. Punk sets back and hit’s a Huge Kick that stunns Carlito. Carlito is stunned and Walks around Stunned. Punk takes advantage climbs 3rd Turnbuckle and Leaps for a Suicide Dive. Carlito Sees It Coming and Hit’s a LegDrop. He makes The Cover

1.…………………..
2.…………………………….....
Punk’s leg gets on the Rope! Carlito Sits Up pissed off and Starts grinding his Forearm into Punks face. This goes on for about 5 seconds. Carlito switches gear and starts choking Punk. Punk rakes the living hell out of Carlito’s Eyes. Punk hurrys and uses the Ropes for Coverage. Carlito gets up and turns around. Punk Levels him with A Code Breaker. Carlito Stunns back again! Punk gets on the Apron Outside and Goes for A Spring Board Forearm Bash. Carlito Ducks him, Punk lands on his knees and bounces back up. Carlito hit’s a nasty Back Stabber and doesn’t make the Cover. Carlito instead Climbs the Turnbuckle, and measures Punk for the Frog Splash. Punk Wedges up, but Carlito all ready dived. Carlito gets caught by Punk. Punk delivers a Go To Sleep!
JR: That’s It King!
King: Oh No! Come on Mr. Cool Kick Out!
CM Punk makes the cover….
1.……………………….
2.……………………………...
Carlito kicks out!
JR: Oh My God!
King: I Cant believe it myself!
CM Punk is just in total awe as he stares into space, hofing his head. Punk gets up and argues with the Ref. Carlito slides up and Sees an Opourtunity. He hit’s a Gut wrenching Low Blow on Punk. Punkbends down in Pain. Carlito who is on his knees grabs the Apple from earlier and spits in straight into Punks Face bilnding him. Carlto rolls Up Punk with the tights
1.………..
2.……….
Thre- Punk gets that Shoulder up!
JR: Oh Man Ima Have a Heart attack with all these Near Falls.
King: Stop eating Fast Food And Shut up!
Carlito Gets up stays quiet looks at The Ref with a Dumb Face and Gets Redy To Throw a HayMaker. Punk Grabs his elbow turns him around and whips him to the ropes. Punk Grabs the Apple and spits in Carlitos Face. Punk runs back and hit’s the Kick in the corner. He hit’s the BullDog, followed by the Awesome Annaconda Vice. Carlito is in the middle of the ring and cant reach any ropes what so ever.
Carlito TAPS OUT!
Winner C.M. PUNK!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the New Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship! C.M. PU-
Mr. Kennedy comes running in and Nails Punk With a Chair. Kennedy continues driving the char into Punk. Kennedy grabs the mic from Lillian and kneels down by Punk. He starts off
Mr. Kennedy: I am MRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNEEEEDDDDDYYYYYYYY!
KENNNNNNEEEEEEEE-
CM Punk spits on him. Kennedy bloodys Punk with the Mic. After the ruthless beating Kennedy Stands up in disgust of Punk. He grabs the Mic, and ends this
Mr. Kennedy: KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY
Crowd lets of heat but cant cut Kennedy off. Kennedy leaves up the Ramp pleased….

JR: What A Sick Attack by Kennedy!
King: Oh well I cant ssay I don’t agree with you but I Guess Kennedy initiated Punk into Raw Hahaha!
JR: That’s Not even funnk King.
King: Hahahaha….Haha…..ha…..ha…….Yeaahhh
JR: God King. Your sick..
King: Well my stomaches about to change because we got Hot Diva Action up next baby!
JR: Ooh Great someone get me a pitcher of Ice Water!
King: Your Out of luck I dumped them all out all ready!
JR: Well When we return We have Divas action, and the rest of our incredible Line Up Folks!

***COMERCIAL BREAK****

We return to Maria squaring off against Torrie Wilson against Victoria for Number One Contendership of the Womens Championship….

Match 4- Three Way Dance
Maria vs. Victoria vs. Torrie Wilson

Throughout whole match Maria had control. Torrie Wilson gets pinned after Victoria Hit a Widdows Peak on her for the 1,2,3..
Maria and Victoria are trading slaps in the corner. Victoria goes for a Knee. Maria ctaches it and hit’s a Perplex [suplex/pin]
1.………
2.……….
Victoria Kicks out. Maria rushes ton the ropes and rebounds into a Clotesline from Victoria….
Victoria works Maria’s leg with submission holds. Vicotoria lifts Maria up for the Goldberg Spine Buster [Overhead One] Once she lifts Maria she taunts the crowd. Maria wiggles her way off and hit’s a DDT, she makes the roll up while on arrival…
1.……..
2.……………
Beth Phoenix comes out and Mari lets the pin go. Beth comes in and Plays with Maria. Beth lifts Maria up for The Power Bomb.. Out comes Candice Michell who spears Beth down. Candice Then yells out New York and locks in her newest addition to her aresenal The Sharp Shooter! Beth Taps Out pretty quick… Victoria in shock of this gets rolled up by Maria..
There was never any contact for a Disqualification
1.………..
2.……………
3.………………….
Winner Maria
Lillian: Here is your winner MA-RIA!!!!!!

Candice and Maria clear out the Ring… Candice then grabs a Mic..
Candice: Hey Beth! Im Back B****S! But Im not on the mic for this…
Maria. Me and you go way back right?
Maria: Uhuh…
Candice: Well I have a Proposal for you…. Maria will you Please Pose for Pla-
Out comes Santino Marella with a mic.
Santino: No, No, No! My Maria will not pose for your Pig Magazine she is mine and all mine.
Maria: Ummmm? Santino?
Santino: Yes My Love.
Maria: I kinda wanted to talk to you about that….
Santino: What?
Maria: The whole Me and Yo-
Santino: Oh Let me Guess eh we are going a tad to slow eh?
Maria: Um actua-
Santino: Fine we will speed it up if you really do want me that bad…
Maria: No! I mean tha-
Santino: Yes Yes You Ar-
Candice Michell: Hey Romeo? Shes triing to say “ITS OVER!”
Santino: *Gasp* Maria? Don’t tell me this trash speaks the truth no?
Maria: Well Yeah I kinda am… Sorry..
Santino: NO! If I cant Have YOU! NO ONE CAN! YOU WITH ME NOW!
Santino grabs her by the hand with a tight grip and drags her towards outside. Candice turns Santino around and Slaps the hell out of him…
Candice: You Touch her again… And I snap you in half… Got It?!
Santino: You stupid American Female dog! No One Lays a hand on Santino Junior Ma-
Candice slaps him dead across Santino’s face. Santino drops Candice by the hair. In comes Carlito from BackStage still in his uniform from the CM Punk match. Carlito comes in and Back Stabs Santino. Carlito turns and gets Stunnered by Candice! What The ****! Candice stands over Carlito.. That’s for Torrie you Ass!

The camera goes straight to the William Regals office.
We see William Regal with Stephanie McMahn…
Stephanie: Look all I’m asking is that you find out who my father sent to Attack Hunter. I mean Triple H. It was wrong sick and they deserve To Be Punished…
Regal: You Know I am all too loyal for you and your family.. But you have a Gent’s word Steph..
Stephanie: Ok Thank you William. Oh and remember The “other Problem”…
Stephanie walks out. But in comes Randy Orton pissed off..

Orton: Regal what the hell is this crap I hear about me against Michaels in a No DQ match?
Regal: Oh Yes your match was Specifically Called for by a Board Member is there a Problem?
Orton: You bet your ass theres a Problem! I had a Brutal match with Jeff Hardy last night I need rest!
Regal: Oh well look. I’l strike a Deal you win tonight you don’t have to defend against nobody but The Number One Contenders match tonight at No Way Out.
Orton: I don’t deserve this but your on!
Regal: But Randy sit a moment I have something Very Serious to discuss with you.
Orton: What Is It? I have a match to prepare for.
Regal: The board is willing to kick both me and you out our jobs due to your Dirty tactics. Its bad For Buisness..
Orton: Im not in it for The You, The Buisness, Raw, The Board… Im in it for One Thing. The Dynasty of The Legend Killer.
Regal: You listen to me damnit! You Interfere with The Number One Contenders Match in any way…. I will make It hell for you Mr. Orton! Do I make myself clear.
Orton gets in Regals face.
Orton: You don’t scare me, you old washed up, Pieace of Crap. I am Raw! I do What I Want Do I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
Regal: Oh Mr. Orton I sent you a fair warning.
Orton: Regal. I DON’T SEND WARNINGS.
Randy Orton storms out the office.

Camera goes to Jim Ross, and Jerry Lawler.
JR: Well Our Commissioner Regal just told off the Champ Orton.
King: Yeah, but Did you here what is gonna go down in a bit?
JR: You bet I did!
King: “The Show Stopper” Shawn Michaels and “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton in a no holds barred match!
JR: Yeah and even though it wont be for the title. Its for Shawn Micheals’s right to compete for the title again…
King: Yeah That’s right HBK and RKO Went at it at The 2007 Surviover Series ‘Member?
JR: Yeah as a matter afact We got a video on it hear…

*A Clip of Shawn Miachels vs. Randy Orton At Surviover Series o'Seven plays

King: Well that was an intense match JR. It had me on my toes through out the whole match.
JR: OfCourse King. But at The End of it all Shawn Miachels came up short.
King: Oh Yeah well We will see in a bit if history will repeat itself one more time.
JR: Yes sir, and with HBK’s Fire for Randy, and Randy’s ability to win this will be one to remember.

****COMMERCIAL BREAK*****

JR: Well We are halfway through the night King.
King: Yes, and we still have The Number One Contenders Match, and the No DQ match.
JR: For sure they wont disappoint! But right now we have Orton and HBK!
King: Oh boy Oh Boy Oh Boy! I cant wait!

Camera goes to Lillian Garcia.
Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is scheduled for No DisQualification!
Introducing 1st He His “The ShowStopper”, “The HeartBreak Kid” Shawn Miachels!
“Sexy Boy” Hits
He comes out to ,a big pop from Brooklyn, New York. He does his original pyro at the ring.
He looks Pleased, and appreciative about the crowds love.
Lillian: Introducing next he is “The Legend Killer”, Our WWE Champion….
Randy Ortttoooonnn! His music hits but he doesn’t show up..
Shawn impatient wait’s a minute then starts walking up the ramp. He gets to the top, But Randy Orton comes from the side of the Entrance and attacks Shawn. Orton Starts Stomping and Choking Shawn. He pulls Shawn by the Hair, and walks down the ring. He whips Shawn into the Ring Apron. Shawn gives the Apron his back. Shawn quenches in pain. Orton rushes him and clotheslines Shawn into the Turnbuckle. Orton lines up Shawn and hits Chops. Once, Twice, Three, Four. Orton Whips Shawn into the ring. Orton slides in.

Match 5- No Disqualification
Shawn Miachels vs. Randy Orton
Shawn is down and tries lifting himself up by using the ropes as leverage. He turns and Orton rushes him for a clothesline. HBK ducks it and hit’s a Atomic Drop. HBK runs to the ropes and hit’s a flying shoulder. HBK wedges up and Orton rolls up. Miachels goes for a Clothesline. Orton ducks and hits back body drop. Orton quickly rolls out the ring. And grabs a chair. He holds it up mesmerized, but HBK hit’s a baseball slide driving the chair into Orton. Shawn slides out and tosses him over the Announcer Table. Orton lands on King knocking the chair back and making a mess. Shawn goes across the table and Body Back Drops Orton over the Security Barrior and into the Fans. Shawn gets on the barrior and measures Orton. Orton pulls Shawns Leg Off. Shawn lands on his crotch. Orton goes over the Barrior and grabs the Steel Chair. He nails Shawn while Shawns on the Barrior. Shawn falls to the floor. Orton grabs Shawn and goes for a Guillotine with the chair. But Shawn elbows Orton in the gut and DDT’s him on the chair. Orton Whips Shawn into the TurnBuckle. Orton crotch Chops Hbk to taunt him. HBK turns around in exhaustion and gives the bird to Orton. Orton gets disrespected and rushes Shawn for a Shoulder Block into the Turnbuckle. Shawn dives out the way, Ortons forearm wraps around the Turnbuckle. Orton turns and holds his arm in pain. Shawn sets back and preps for a Super Kick. Orton see’s it coming and ducks it. HBK Turns around right after and Orton goes for an RKO. HBK pushes Orton into the Stairs. Hbk goes under the ring for something. He pulls out a bag full of something in. HBK Turns around and Orton hits a kick to the gut. Orton tucks HBK into his legs and walks back to the stairs he got whipped into. Orton lifts HBK in Piledrive position . HBK wiggles off and goes for a BackBody Drop, HBK Lifts Orton, Orton goes up but pushes himelf back and lands on his feet. HBK takes another shot at Sweet Chin Music and Hits it straight up the jaw. HBK Whips Orton in and makes the cover
1.………
2.………………..

Orton Kicks Out. HBK Rolls over to the Bag he slid in earlier. He grabs it looks in and Mouths “ouch” With a histerical face. HBK Stands up, and gets on the 2nd turn buckle. Orton gets up, HBK Leaps off the Turnbuckle for a Axe Hand like attack. Orton kicks HBK stopping him and DDT’S him onto the mat. Orton Rolls out and grabs his WWE Title.He stalks HBK, HBK gets up and turns in the direction of Orton, Orton rushes him to nail him with the Belt. HBK catches him fast and locks in the sleeper hold. Orton kicks his leg back and HBK lets go of the Hold. Orton nails him with the title and makes the cover.
1.……………….
2.……………………
HBK kicks out. Orton gets pretty mad and crawls to the bag.
He stares in it and smiles evily. He shuffles the bag in his hand and grabs the chair. He throws the chair to the center of the ring and raises the bag over it. He sells the evilness off the bag and pours THUMBTACKS Down into the chair. He gets HBK up and pulls him towards the chair. He Taunts HBK and Sets up for an RKO on the Chair. Orton runs but HBK holds his ground turns Orton over and hit’s a spine buster. HBK Goes in the corner and Tunes Up The Band.
Stomps Once…………..Crowd goes crazy
Twice……………Crowd gets louder
Three Times………….Crowd gets Even Louder
Four Times……….The Crowd is on the verge of losing it
Five Times……..The crowd loses it as Shawn strifes toward Orton. Orton out of no where whips Shawn to the whips. Shawn rebounds back and Orton sets up for something but Shawn hit’s a Super Kick! Orton falls on the chair, it doesn’t make an insane impact but Ortons back starts bleeding. HBK slowly walks to the TurnBuckle and taunts Orton. Orton Sits up, HBK leaps off the Turn Buckle. Orton catches HBK and hit’s a RKO straight on the chair with the tacks!
JR: OH MY GOD! What a sick Manuver!
King: What!!

Orton slowly crawls to the HBK and makes the Cover.
1.…………………………….
HBK shows no sign of movement
2.…………………………….......
HBK still in same position with no Sign of Life
But as The Ref slaps the mat for the 3 Shawn Kicks out!
King: WHAT THE HELL!
JR: THE HEART BREAK KID IS STILL IN THIS!

Orton leans up a but in shock but leans back he is fatigued and stares at the roof in utter shock. Shawn still no sign of movement. This goes on for about a minute. Orton sits at the TurnBuckle and just closes his eyes. The Crowd starts a “HBK” Chant. Shawn out of no where wedges up. He is busted open from the nasty RKO. Shawn Miachels kicks the chair out and points to Randy and says “You and me. One on One.” Randy pulls himself up and gets ready to face off against Shawn. They circulate around each other. They lock up, but Randy pushes back. They lock up once more but Shawn pushes him back this time. They do this for a couple of times. Until, Shawn starts hitting combo’s of punches and jabs. Randy ducks a jab and hit’s a Elbow to the Nose of Shawn. Shawn Whips Orton to the Turnbuckle and begins with the punches.
1.………….
2.……………………..
3.…………….
4.……..
5.…………………..
6.……………………………
7.…………………………….....
8.…………
9.…………………
Randy catches a Punch and Spine Buststers Shawn. Randy makes the cover
1.…………………….
2.………….
Thre- Randy gets pissed off and goes to nail the Ref. He Whips the Referre outside. Shawn Miachels out of no where wedges up and Hit’s a Super Kick he falls on Randy for the cover but no ref.
The Crowd Goes insane and half of the Crowd starts counting the Pin…
1.………..
2.……………
3.………………
4.…………………..
5.……………
6.……………………….
Then, William Regal comes out and Runs to the ring.
Shawn doesn’t trust him and gets his set up. Randy gets up, behind Shawn as Shawn and William Argue. Shawn Turns and See’s Randy’s RKO coming Shawn Runs to the side and hit’s a swift Super Kick into Randy’s nose busting him open. Shawn falls On Randy and lays on him
1.………………….
2.…………………….
3.………………………….
He calls for the bell.
*DING, DING, DING*

Lillian: Here is your Winner “The Hear Break Kid” Shawn Michaels.

The Ref and William help Shawn to his feet and raise his hands. Shawn Miachels Is in utter shock and drops to his knees. He holds the title in his hands and stares at the Wresltemania XXIV Logo.

JR: Well The ShowStopper definetly stole the show tonight with this insane match.
King: Um Excuse my French but Holly SHIT!
JR: Yes, Sir! And its not even the end of the night yet we still have Main Event a Four Way Dance for The Number One Contenders Spot against Randy Orton at No Way Out.
King: Oh Wow I cant wait.

* A video Promo of Wresltemania XXIV Plays*

*****Commercial Break******

JR: Well We Have Reached the Peak of the Night King.
King: Yes, this is the end of The Beginning of theFresh Start for Monday Night Raw.
JR:Well Here It Goes… “The Rainbow Haired Warrior” Jeff Hardy.
King: “The Wreslting God” John Bradshaw LayField.
JR: “The Samoan Bull Dozer” Umaga.
King: And “The AllaToya of Rock and Rolla” Chris “Y2J” Jericho!
JR: All in a Four Way Dance!
King: The rules of this is its an Elimination Fatal Four Way.
JR: Well Its gonna go down all right now King!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentleman here is your Main Event for the Night, and it will decide the Number One Contender for The WWE Title at No Way Out.
Introducing 1st He Is “The Samoan BullDozer” Uuuuumaaagggaaa!
He comes out to A lot of Heat.
JR: This Monster dominated The Rumble Last Night, but came up short.

Lillian: Introducing Next, He is “The Charismatic Enigma”, “The Rainbow haired Warrior”, Jeff Hardy!
He comes out to a big pop competing with Triple H and Shawn Miachel’s from earlier.
JR: Well Last Night He fought a Extremely athletic match with Randy Orton.
King: Yeah But Randy Orton put him back in his place by Coming through with the win.
He comes to the ring and Umaga tries intimidating Him by Yelling loud.

Lillian: Introducing Now, He is “The Wreslting God” John Bradshaw Layfield!
The crowd boo’s him. But He doesn’t show up. EveryOne Looks Confused as One Participant is Out.
JR: Well Maybe it was from the Hellish attack Y2J put him trough last night.
King: Please JR Jericho is a Dirty Punk. He should be In Jail.

Lillian looking Confused: Introducing Lastly, “The Allatola of Rock and Rolla” Chris “Y2J” Jericho!
“Break The Walls” Goes through the Arena Lighting up everyones Face as they all Pop him from his Pyromatic Entrance! He make his way down.

Main Event- 4-Way Dance
Chris Jericho vs. Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy vs. John Bradshaw Layfield
From The Beginning Bell Chris Jericho let his cockiness flow as he ripped his shirt and Cirlces around Jeff Hardy and Umaga. Chris locks up with Umaga. With Umaga over powering him each time. Chris Locks Umaga in a Headlock. Umaga struggles to Slam him. Jeff looks at the crowd confused and Dropkicks Chris and Umaga outside. Jeff slides out and whips Chris into the Stairs. Jeff starts chopping Umaga dead in the chest with the crowd “Whooing” each time. Jeff Whips Umaga Into the Post and slams his head in. Chris Jericho gets on the Apron and hit’s a Suicide Dive as Jeff is working Umaga. Chris then takes control and Clotheslines Jeff outside into the fans. Chris then goes for Umaga but walks into a Kick from The BullDozer. Umaga Tosses Chris Inside and rolls in. Umaga whips Chris to the ropes and Catches him on his shoulder for a Samoan Drop but Chris Shakes off him and goes for a Code Breaker. Umaga pushes him down countering hit. Umaga sprints to the Ropes and Jumps for a Body Splash on Chris. Umaga hits it full on Chris and makes the cover
1.…………..
2.…………
Chris gets his shoulder up. Umaga gets pretty pissed off and Body Slams Chris on the mat. Umaga turns Around and Jeff hits him with a Missile DropKick. Jeff is back in this and has his momentum flowing. Chris gets on his left knee and rests. Jeff hit’s a Shining Wizard on Chris And starts hitting some kicks. Jeff turns around And Umaga hit’s a Samoan Spike!
JR: Oh My GOD! Jeff can be Paralized.
King: Now That’s How The Game Is Truly Played!
Umaga stands in a sence of destruction looking down at a Squirming Jeff. Chris Sneaks up from behind, the Ref goes to chech the wellness of Jeff. Chris Turns Umaga around and hit’s a Code Breaker! Umaga getes stunned but Chris Jumps Up and Struggles to spine buster. Umaga tries walking to the ropes, But halfway through Chris hits it, and locks in The Walls Of Jericho!
King: The Walls!
JR: Its Over!
Umaga yells in pain. But out of the crowd JBL With a Steel Chair in hand Nails Chris! Chris Starts bleedimg from his nose. JBL quickly slides the chair outside before the ref Looks his way. Umaga gets Chris sitting up and hit’s a Samoan Spike on him. Chris bounces back and Umaga makes the pin
1.…………………..
2.……………………..
But Jeff hit’s a baseball slide breaking the count. JBL see’s Jeff stomping on Umaga and JBL runs for a clothesline from hell. Jeff see’s him and hit’s a back body drop. JBL lands on the mat flat out. Jeff goes up on Turnbuckle and Jumps for the Swantom Bomb. JBL Quickly rolls out the way. Jeff crawls in pain holding his back from the miss. JBL Makes the pin on Jeff
1.…………………….
2.……………………………..
Jeff kicks out! JBL Gets Jeff and Himself up JBL Whips Jeff to the ropes and JBL Picks him up for A PowerSlam. JBL Turns and walks around a bit. But as he starts running Jeff jumps behind JBL, Turns him, and goes for the Twist Of Fate! Jeff makes the cover
1.……………
2.…………………
JBL kicks out.!
Umaga and Chris battle outside the ring throwing Each Other around. Umaga hit’s a Upper Cut on Chris. Chris holds his face and hit’s a Clothesline on Umaga. Chris starts working Umaga with Kicks. Chris whips Umaga into th ring. Chris gets on the apron and Goes for a SpringBoard MoonSault. He hits it and makes the pin
1.………….
2.………………..
Umaga gets his leg on the rope. JBL throws Jeff and goes for a Clothesline on the rebound. Jeff Ducks it and hit’s a DropKick. Jeff and Chris are standing in the ring. Chris and Jeff get together and clothesline Umaga out the ring. JBL is left and hit’s a Double Clothesline on Chris and Jeff. JBL throws Jeff into the turnbuckle and starts working Chris. JBL drags Chris to the center of the ring and hit’s a Big Punt Kick to Chris’s head. JBL slides out and grabs the chair from earlier. The Ref warns him about the strict Disqualification rule. JBL throws the ref to the side and Lifts the chair over Chris who is kneeling down facing up. Jeff Hardy Calls JBL out from behind and leaps for a Swantom Bomb on a standing JBL. JBL runs out thr eay and to the TurnBuckle. Jeff hits Chris. Jeff stands up and turns around for JBL. JBL hit’s a Death Difying Clothesline From Hell. Jeff’s head snaps back pretty hard. JBL stands up in disgust and goes to grab the chair. Umaga stares at JBL and yells out his Weird Lanuguage thing.
JBL looks at Chris and Jeff then back at Umaga. Umaga and JBL go nose to nose. Chris begins getting up using the ropes as leverage. JBL whinds back with the chair and Umaga gets the thumb out. But Chris runs in turns and hit’s a Code Breaker/Gulilotine by adding the chair in to play. The Ref didn’t notice the chair. Chris makes the cover
1.…………..
2.………………..
Chris grabs the tights
3.…………….

JBL Is Eliminated!
Chris begins building momentum as Chris hits knockdown chops in both Umaga And Jeff Hardy. He monkey flips Umaga into the turnbuckle. He then suplex’s Jeff. The Ref see’s the chair from earlier and goes to place it outside. JBL gets up and awaits Chris to turn around. Chris does so and JBL hit’s a thunderous clothesline from hell. JBL calls Umaga and asks him to hit a Samoan Spike on Chris. Umaga does so without Hesitation. JBL looks down at Chris and spits on him. JBL turns around and eats a Nasty Samoan Spike from Umaga. Umaga shows he’s in it by himself. Jeff Goes Spring Board and hit’s a Flying Cross body from the ropes. Jeff doesn’t make the cover but goes to the TurnBuckle he Measures for a Swantom and Jumps. He Hits IT! BUT ON CHRIS! Jeff shakes his head from the big Impact and makes the cover.
1.……………..
2.………………..
3.…………………..

Chris Jericho Is Eliminated!
JR: Well Now its down to two King!
King: Oh yeah and better yet look at the stars in the ring!
JR: Who’s getting Orton at No Way Out?

Jeff stands up and Umaga stand up they both stare at each other from across the ring. Jeff Lifts his Two Fingers Sign Thinga and the crowd Pops him pretty loud. Umaga Brings his Thumb Out and Yells once more. Jeff interupts him and hit’s a flying Shoulder! Umaga gets up quick, and Jeff hit’s a Pele’ Kick. Umaga does the same once more and gets up again. Jeff kicks Umaga in the gut and goes for a Twist Of Fate. Jeff turns but Umaga hit’s the Suplex. Jeff bounces pretty hard and rests on The Bottom Rope. Umaga sees him and goes to hit a low kick to knock out Jeff. Jeff gets his legs up and hurricanas Umaga outside the ring. Umaga goes out and lands on his feet. Jeff see’s a chance and gets on the Apron he takes a look at Umaga and climbs the 2nd Turnbuckle. He leaps back and hits The Whisper In The Wind! Umaga eats the floor outside pretty hard, he is now busted open. Jeff whips Umaga in and Goes up for the Swantom. Jeff taunts Umaga with his hand sign again. Jeff measures but Umaga is already standing up, and Jeff still goes for it. Umaga runs up and catches Jeff on his shoulder and hit’s a Samoan Drop. Umaga sticks Jeff in the corner and measures for the Stink Face Manuver. He Runs but Jeff hit’s a Diving Clothesline.
Jeff makes the cover
1.…………….
2.………………..
Umaga kicks out. Jeff gets Umaga up and Goes for The Leg Drop to the crotch. He Hits It no Once, or Twice, but a repeating Three Times! Jeff gets Umaga up One More Time. Umaga turns Jeff over and hit’s a SpineBuster Umaga makes the cover.
1.……….
2.….Jeff Kicks Out quick

Umaga gets up and whips Jeff towards the Ropes. Umaga catches Jeff on the rebound and Goes for the Samoan Drop again. Jeff doesn’t fully get on his shoulders giving him time to roll Umaga up pretty quick. Jeff places his whole body weight on Umaga for the rollup.
1.…………….
2.…
Umaga Kicks out. Jeff runs towards the corner and climbs it. He waits for Umaga to rise up. Jeff hit’s a nasty Swantom Bomb On a Standing Umaga. He makes the cover
1.……………
2.……………….
Thr- Umaga Gets the shoulder up.Jeff gets up and starts hitting Multiple Chops accompanied by the crowds “WHOOO’s” That sell them. Umaga rakes Jeff’s Eyes, and slaps on the choke hold. Umaga lets out a “BLAHBLUBBABLAH!!!” and goes for the Samoan Spike! Jeff ducks and hooks Umaga’s arms with his and turns it around into a Twist of Fate! Jeff is tired and exhausted so he stumbles as he Walks to the Corner. He climbs it and dives for the Swantom Bomb!
JR: Its do Or Die King!
King: Is He gonna make it? Oh My GOD!
Jeff makes the cover
1.…………………
2.…………………………
Randy Orton comes out all bandaged, and bruised up he hits both participants with a Chair!
The Ref calls for a bell, but Randy hits an RKO on Him before he can do so. Jeff lifts himself up via the ropes But gets caught up with a Sick RKO. Randy then turns for Umaga who is up and goes to Hit a Spike, Randy hit’s a gut shot with the chair. Commishoner William Regal comes out pissed off. William Regal slides in and call for the bell. Randy stares at him in disgust, as William bitches out Randy. William grabs a mic.

William: RANDY ORTON! YOU DEFIED ME! I WARNED YOU!
Randy: What Are you gonna do William, I AM THE CHAMP!
William: WELL I CANT STRIP YOUR DAMN TITLE AWAY! BUT DEAR GOD AS MY WITNESS I’L MAKE SURE YOU DON’T LAST WITH IT!
Randy: *Chuckles* Wow William Bring anyone and anything you want at me!
William: Oh Watch me! Watch me! Now since you ruined YOUR Match setup at NO WAY OUT! I Have TO ARRANGE FOR IT!
Randy: Ok?
William: AT LAS VEGAS, NEVADA! YOU will be held in………. Satans Structure
The Crowd Roars.
William: The GateWay to Hell!
Crowd hypes this up even more.
William: You Mr. Orton Will be held in a ELIMINATION CHAMBER!
Crowd Goes nuts, as the match is being made. Randy Looks shocked and nervous.
Randy: *Gulps* William Regal…YOUR ON! But……..
William: Im Listening?
Randy: If I lose at No Way Out.. I lose my title huh? But If I win…………William Regal…..You are banned from your Commishoner Spot!
Crowd actually pops the statement, but William sells it with hid body Language…..
William: Randy Your on! But If You Lose……………You not only lose your title, you lose your chances of being in The Main Event at The Grandest stage of them all! WRESLTEMANIAAAA-
Randy hit’s a RKO out of no where and grabs the mic.
Randy: YOUR ON!!!!!!

JR: Damn, Damn! No Way Out King Elimination Chamber for WWE Championship match!
King: If Orton wins William Regals out his job till Mania!
JR: And if Orotn loses He isn’t in The Wresltemania Title Picture nor The Main Event!
King: Oh God this is almost better then divas!
JR: Oh God not even your Perverted Gestures can ruin the intensity right now!
King: Maybe So but I know what would… Ladies and Gentlemen we have ran out of time for this Intense night we wont be forgetting….
JR: Sleep tight and drive safely good night everyone.

Camera fades as Randy Orton is Left standing on the Turnbuckle with his Destiny Pose and with the Title around his Arm……….

Quick Match Results:

1.)Triple H defeated Mr. Kennedy, Big Daddy V, Mark Henrey, Snitsky, and Batista to retain his Royal Rumble Win
2.)Brian Kendrick and Paul London retained after Americas Most Wanted interfered in there match against Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes
3.) C.M. Punk Defeated Carlito to become Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship
4.) Maria defeated Torrie Wilson, and Victoria to become Number One Contender for The Women’s Championship, after rolling up Victoria
5.) Shawn Miachels defeated Randy Orton to earn his right to Participate for The WWE Championship again
6.) Four Way Dance to Decide number One Contender for WWE Title.
-John Bradshaw Layfield was pinned after Chris Jericho hit a Code Breaker
-Chris Jericho was pinned after receiving a Swanton Bomb courtesy of Jeff Hardy
- *NO CONTEST** Randy Orton interfered between Umaga and Jeff Hardy’s match

HulkStar

Hey Guys.....
I wont be filling the thread up with this news crap but Im just posting up to keep you guys informed on What Up with the WWE....

Last Night AT Raw William Regal Announced at No Way Out there will be a Elimination Chamber for the WWE title....
The Known participants are Randy Orton, Umaga and Jeff Hardy....
Last Night Jeff Hardy and Umaga were screwed due to Ortons interference so they automatically have a spot in the match...

Its Offical!!! Americas Most Wanted James Storm and "The WildCat" Chris Harris are a part of Raw's roster...
Last night, Cm Punk won a Number One Contenders match for The Intercontinental Championship..."The Straight Edge Superstar" Is now Appart of Raw's Roster also...

So Far Here are the known matches for SmackDown!

Number One Contenders Match for the World Heavy Weight Title
Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker vs. Batista vs. Kane

Edge will be Have a victory celebration for his win last night...

Cross Brand Match
M.V.P. vs. Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair will be calling Out the man who won him His Career last night
"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan!!!

Tune in to Smackdown! for more

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

Worst Match: Maria vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Victoria

Best Interview/Segment: Randy Orton Interview

Worst Interview/Segment: Candice/Maria/Santino- I couldn't get into this segment at all.

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a pretty good show but I think your promos need some work. I couldn't get into the opening segment with Triple H and Vince. They didn't seem to be in-character to me especially with Triple H using "God damn" like 5 times; I don't recall Trip's ever saying that. Your matches were pretty good. I especially liked Michaels vs. Orton- No DQ match. I didn't like the divas match because I just couldn't get into it no matter how much I tried. Same with the Candice/Santino/Maria segment. One other thing. When you write your numbers out, don't do this.

Instead do this. 1..2...3

It saves up space and makes it better for the reader. Also try not to center your writing for your shows because it makes it tough to read as well having to scroll back and fourth. Just my thoughts...

Overall, this was a pretty good show. I'm looking forward to SmackDown. Keep it up...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, please don't bump your thread asking for reviews. If you really want reviews then review other BTB's and they'll return the favor.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Best Match: Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton was awesome!

Best Promo: The HHH promo and the Orton interview were both good.

Worst Match: Women's match.

Worst Promo: The Santino/Maria/Candice promo had to be the worst. I just didn't like it.

Additional comments: It wasn't that bad of a show. Just keep working at it and with your promos, double space ok?

Check out USW. March 1st edition has been posted!