• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 2K22: WrestlingSmarks King & Queen of the Ring Tournaments II

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
no idea what this is after reading it over 5 times and taking a projector to a train station and asking strangers to explain it back but give me Gary "Motherfucker" Busey

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
no idea what this is after reading it over 5 times and taking a projector to a train station and asking strangers to explain it back but give me Gary "Motherfucker" Busey

Swing and a miss the format is

KOTR - “character name” - “movie or show” - Gary Busey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zany Clowny

and the guy with missing teeth gassed me up saying i finally understood it this time smh

is it okay if it's a reality show and he plays himself? If so, I'm With Busey. If not, Buddy Holly from the biopic.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I would like to do this, anyone know if this game is completely the same on PC as it is with the consoles? It would be the easiest one for me at the moment.

Zany Clowny

if this stretched to video games, ol' one armed Phil would be giving this entire tournament a shotgun suppository.