WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Chris Jericho v El Generico

As much as I love Generico, he's not going to beat Y2J on Raw.

Team 3D v Cryme Tyme

Not quite sure, but I'll go with 3D here.

Chuck Palumbo v CM Punk

Punk pwns Palumbo.

Lance Cade v Santino Marella v Kofi Kingston

So he can have a claim to challenge Cade.

Katie Lea Burchill +Beth Phoenix +Velvet Sky +Jillian Hall v Mickie James +Melina +Candice Michelle +Kelly Kelly

In most multi person matches, I jst go with the faces.

The show definitely looks interesting, I should check it out.

Qwake

Y2J Vs El Generico

This will be a good match imo, I like Generico but Jericho is to high up to lose to him unless he is inline for a huge ass push. RAW is Jericho and he will win.

Team 3D Vs Cryme Tyme

Most people seem to push Cryme Tyme so ill go with them to beat 3D!

Chuck Palumbo Vs CM Punk

If you are a HUGE Chuck fan he will get the win but CM Punk is much better so Punk ftw :y:

Cade V Marella Vs Kofi

I think Cade will get a nice hell win or just take the easy way out by beating Santino...Should be an alright match.

Katie Lea Burchill +Beth Phoenix +Velvet Sky +Jillian Hall v Mickie James +Melina +Candice Michelle +Kelly Kelly

Yeah, I expect a crazy face finish...

The show looks pretty good and I will check it out, Check out IPW if you want.

seX-Power

This BTB is officially halted for two weeks as I am going away for holidays. Please dont delete it as I will resume it in a fortnight, cheers.

seX-Power

My First Show!!!

Heat Results

MATCH 1
Chuck Palumbo def. Jack Gabriel
(Single)

MATCH 2
Paul Burchill def. Matt Striker & Hardcore Holly & Val Venis
(Fatal 4-Way)

MATCH 3
Velvet Sky def. Kelly Kelly
(Single)

MATCH 4
D-Lo Brown +Paul London def. Ted DiBiase +Cody Rhodes
(Tag Team)

Raw Week 1

Cole- Ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw.
King- We have a very special Raw tonight as it is the first WWE show of the wrestling year.
Cole- But before we get started with some action, our General Manager Mike Adamle is in the ring and is ready to make an announcement.

Mike Adamle begins the show in the ring with a microphone.

Adamle- Welcome fans, to the first Monday Night Raw of the year… or the wrestling year I guess. Now last night’s Wrestlemania was an eventful one. We saw both major titles change hands last night, only to be retired moments later. This means that both the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship are vacant. Now, we must obviously have a champion on Raw, and I have devised a way of finding one from our plentiful and talented roster. I have talked to Wednesday Night Smackdown’s Vickie Guerrero, mother of the late Eddie Guerrero, and she and I have come up with matching plans to crown our respective brand’s world champions. There will be an eight man tournament. That’s right, on the next few weeks of Raw; we will have 8 men competing in a King of the Ring style tournament to determine the World Heavyweight Champion. The matches will be over the next four weeks with the final and champion crowning match taking place at Backlash. As to who will be competing in this tournament we will not reveal all the participants now, but we will reveal the men fighting in this tournament tonight. As you may have heard, Rey the Mysterious will be in action and he will wrestle one of the men he faced last night at Wrestlemania XXX… I mean XXV… I mean 25, sorry. Rey Mysterio, in one on one action tonight, will be facing none other than the monster from the abyss… Abyss! And in the main event, we will have two men who both fought last night at Wrestlemania. We will have John Cena taking on Booker G in the champ-

Booker T’s music plays and he walks down the ramp.

Booker- Booker G? Who the hell is Booker G? I am Booker T, and I am a former World Heavyweight Champion, so I know how that title looks on me, and damn it looks good. John Cena, I have beaten you before and I won’t hesitate to do it again. Trust me, I can hang with the elite and I prove it by being a five time, five time, five time, five time, five time WCW-

Booker T is cut off by John Cena’s music and Cena appears on stage.

Cena- We get the picture Booker G, but this ain’t WCW, this is the WWE, where I am a three time, count them, WWE Champion.

Booker- That may be all well and good but no statistic written on paper can counteract the fact that I will win our match tonight. I mean, you haven’t even been World Heavyweight Champion.

Cena- That’s all well and good but that seems to be a statistic as well and it won’t play any effect on our match. You're not king anymore Booker, and you’re definitely not gonna be the champ. As for me, I know that I haven’t won this title before but I believe in first times. I will beat you tonight and then at Backlash, for the first time, I will become the World Heavyweight Champion. And speaking of first times, maybe tonight will be the first time that Booker T will be able to back up his words and deliver in his match. Because you are all talk Booker, and talking won’t get you to the top.

Booker- John, you don’t even know what the top is. You and all the other vermin on Raw should just bow down and make way for the true World Heavyweight Champion. You claim that I am all talk but did talking get all my numerous championships and accomplishments that far outweigh yours? And I don’t think that talking will beat your ass down tonight in the ring. Actually, why wait for the main event, I’ll take you now!

Cena- Oh yeah, well you want some? Come get some!

Cena runs into the ring where Booker is standing and rolls up his sleeves, ready to fight. Booker backs away and looks reluctant to brawl, instead shaking his finger at Cena.

Adamle- Hold it right there guys, nobody will be getting some until your match tonight. I want this to be a fair bout and one without distraction, so nobody will be brawling now.

Booker rolls out of the ring.

Booker- I don’t need to take you now anyway peasant. We will see who is superior tonight in the ring.

Cena- I guess we will, but rest assured I am superior and you are just a stepping stone because at Backlash when this tournament is over and done, you will hear me say… ‘The champ is here!’

The camera cuts to backstage where we see Batista watching the promo on a monitor with a serious look on his face.

Cole- Wow, we could see some tension there between Booker and Cena who will face off tonight.
King- And what about that huge announcement! An 8 man World Heavyweight Championship tournament right here on Raw to crown a new champion!
Cole- With 4 competitors already named, the whole locker room is vying for a spot in this.
King- And so are the two men ready to face off after the break.
Cole- For the first time ever we will have Chris Jericho versus El Generico in the first Raw match of the wrestling year!

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 1
Chris Jericho v El Generico
(Single)

The two wrestlers lock up as the referee rings the bell. Generico gets the upper hand with a standing armbar. Jericho twists himself around, but Generico continues the armlock and gets a head scissors which he takes Jericho down with. Jericho springs back up but the armbar is applied again. This time though, Jericho grabs the ropes, and the referee tells them to separate. Generico pushes Jericho off the ropes and he rebounds into the opposite ones, before hitting Chris with a tornado STO. Jericho groggily gets to his feet and Generico Irish whips him again into the ropes, before bending over. Jericho stops however, and hits a fame asser on the bent over body of Generico. Both men get up and grapple, but Jericho gets the upper hand with a hammerlock. He presses the back of his legs, forcing Generico to his knees, before slapping him across the back of his head. He then dropkicks Generico right in the back before hitting a falling front elbow drop. He puts him in a full nelson while lying down, but Generico rolls through into a small package. 1…..2….. Jericho rolls through and stands up, while keeping Generico in the full nelson. He then falls forward, hitting the breakdown. Jericho boots him in the throat, before running and jumping off the second rope, going for the Lionsault, only for Generico to roll out of the way. Jericho crashes and burns before recovering on his knees. Generico then flies off the ropes and hits Jericho with a crossbody, bending his legs back awkwardly. Generico then goes to the top rope and is about to jump for a moonsault, but then Kane’s music starts playing. Generico looks to the stage but nobody is there. Jericho uses the minor distraction to get to his feet and walk to the turnbuckle. He hits Generico who is facing the other direction. He goes for a back suplex off the top but he does not budge, and Jericho is forced to ascend the top rope. On the top, Generico manages to turn around and the two are face to face. Jericho tries to smash his face into the top, but Generico blocks it and picks him up for the Brainbustaahh. He goes for the move but Jericho reverses it into a Codebreaker off the top. Both men fall to the ground exhausted and the referee begins counting. 1…2…3…4…5…6...7… Jericho crawls over to Generico’s limp body, 8…9… He covers with his feet on the ropes, 1…..2…..3

WINNER- Chris Jericho by PINFALL in 8:15

As Jericho celebrates in the ring, a voice is heard.

Voice- I saw that.

Mike Adamle appears on the titan tron.

Adamle- Chris Jericho, you cheated, and here on Raw we do not participate in our matches that way. Now as the referee did not see it, you did officially win the match, but I can give your opposition a chance to get back at you. So next week, there will be a rematch with El Generico taking on Chris Jericho once again. And hell, why not make it a World Championship Tournament match. So next week, we will see who shouts ‘Ole’.

Adamle walks to the back as Chris Jericho finds a microphone.

Jericho- You know what, that’s no problem. I won the first time, so the second time must be easy… right? As long as me beating El Generico for the second time next week gives me the respect I deserve here on Raw, then I am all for it. If anybody has any problems with my intentions then they can say something but I guess nobody has the guts to stand in my way.

He pauses and looks to the apron.

Jericho- That’s what I thought, nobody is going to say anything-

He is cut off by Randy Orton’s music and RKO walks to the ring.

Orton- Chris, I understand your pain. This second coming to the WWE hasn’t exactly been how you wanted now has it? I mean, straight after you debuted, interrupting the Age of Orton; you lost your very first pay per view match against me. The Age of Orton reigned supreme for eight glorious months, but sadly it got cut short due to an unforeseen injury. Well, guess what, I am back and ready to begin the Age of Orton again.

Jericho- Randy, it seems to me that we both want the same things. I mean, you and me both want respect and reward here on Raw, and both of us will try our hardest to get just that. I will get to the top through this championship tournament by beating El Generico next week. And you… well…

Orton- I am already at the top, and I don’t need to establish that fact. But, if Mike Adamle forgets that, or my name, then I will do what I need to do to get noticed around here. Trust me; the one man dynasty recaptures his previous glory tonight! So, the whole Raw roster better watch out, as they are just a stepping stone for the Age of Orton.

Jericho- We will get the respect we deserve Orton. And after we do, Monday Night Raw will never… ever… be the same again!

Orton leaves and the Jericho smiles before leaving as well.

Cole- A perfectly good match ruined there by Jericho’s dirty tactics.
King- It looks like this is the way he plans to get to the top.
Cole- Though that gives him no excuse. I hope Randy Orton will try to climb the Raw ladder without cheating.
King- I wouldn’t bet on that, Orton will do anything to get what he wants, and that includes taking somebody out.
Cole- Up next, we find new tag title contenders!

***COMMERCIAL***

The Dudleys make their way to the ring with a microphone.

Bubba-Ray- We ain’t got much to say, but we’re gonna say it. Cryme Tyme, you are both sorry excuses for gangsters. You like money, why don’t you try earning some like normal Americans. Are you two even American? Because when I look at you I see two bars of chocolate waiting to be snapped in half and melted in the sun. The fashion police said that you looked good in black, not black. Me and my bro D-Von, we are not like that. We are white, and that makes us better than both of you. Hell, even for black people you guys are disappointments. Me and D-Von, we are blacker than you two, or at least I am. We have black spirit, but then again, maybe that’s why we have not been named contenders already. We’re better than you both at the only thing black are good at. I’ve slept with more hoes this week than you in your entire lives. And no, when you sleep with each other it doesn’t count. So get your sorry asses down to this ring and let’s start a fight, because hopefully now you have some motivation. Hungry challengers will only give us a bigger incentive to destroy you two fools right in your own home town, so let’s bring on the carnage tonight, D-Von.

D-Von- Yeah!

MATCH 2
Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championship
Bubba-Ray Dudley +D-Von Dudley v JTG +Shad
(Tag Team)

D-Von and Shad begin in the ring and D-Von goes to his corner and is whispered some advice from Bubba-Ray. D-Von grins and turns around, only to take a big boot to the face from Shad. D-Von gets back up but takes a left hand from Shad. He fights back with a snap jab or two, but then takes a hard European uppercut. Shad screams and beats his chest but before he can unleash his fury, D-Von rakes his eyes before tagging in Bubba-Ray. Bubba approaches Shad who is still holding his eyes. He waves in his face, says hi, and then drops him with a stunner. Bubba-Ray then puts Shad in a front headlock. Shad uses his power to get back to his feet and manages to break free of the hold but the Bubba spins around and locks in a Full Nelson. He drags Shad around a bit before dropping him with a small but effective Bubba Bomb. He goes for the cover, 1…..2….. JTG breaks it up. D-Von runs in angry but Bubba calms him down and tells him to get back onto the apron. Bubba turns back around and Shad tags in JTG who comes running through and hits a spinning neckbreaker on Bubba-Ray. D-Von runs in but Shad takes him down with a big lariat. JTG then allows Shad to scoop slam him onto Bubba-Ray, who holds his chest in pain. Shad goes back onto the apron as JTG hits a standing leg drop on Bubba-Ray. JTG then goes up to the top and goes for a leg drop but D-Von distracts him on the apron. Shad then runs and knocks him to the floor but Bubba-Ray uses the distraction to get up and walk towards JTG, who sees him walking and immediately jumps, hitting a diving leg lariat into a pin, 1…..2….. Kick out! Shad picks him up and lifts him in Samoan Drop position and JTG runs for the G9 but as he runs to the ropes he is floored by a lariat from D-Von. Shad puts Bubba-Ray down and runs at D-Von but he pulls the ropes down and Shad crashes to the outside. D-Von then picks up JTG and hits him with the Saving Grace. He shouts ‘Yeah’ as Bubba-Ray feebly covers. 1…..2…..3 Team 3D are the new number one contenders to the tag titles!

WINNERS- Bubba-Ray Dudley +D-Von Dudley by PINFALL in 8:44

King- It looks like Team 3D’s experience as a team prevailed over the young team of Cryme Tyme.
Cole- The better team won, but it could have been a cleaner victory.
King- Oh give the nice talk a rest Cole!
Cole- I just like to see a fair match, that’s all. And hopefully are next match will be just that. Palumbo v Punk, it’s up next!

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 3
Chuck Palumbo v CM Punk
(Single)

Punk and Palumbo grapple in the centre of the ring as Chuck places Punk in a hammerlock. Punk fights against the hold, before ducking under Palumbo’s arm and reversing the hold into his own wristlock. Punk pulls on his arm, before sweeping his leg and dropping forward into a fujiwawa armbar. Chuck tries to roll over in the hold, but Punk rolls through himself, rolling Palumbo into a small package. 1…..2….. Palumbo kicks back and rolls through, and now he has Punk in the armbar. He gets to his knees, and pushes his knees into Punk’s lower back, before lifting his body up and stomping it to the ground. He stomps on the back of Punk’s head, before dropping a knee on his lower back and applying a camel clutch. Punk tries to claw his way to the ropes, but he is too far away. He flails his arms about, and then clasps Palumbo’s head, flipping him over onto his back in one swift movement. Palumbo uses the ropes to pull himself up, but Punk hits the Pepsi Plunge onto the ropes, sending Palumbo over the apron and onto the floor below. He then jumps off and hits him on the outside with a splash! Punk recomposes himself, before rolling Palumbo into the ring and covering him. 1…..2….. Chuck kicks out but then is hit with a low dropkick. Punk picks him up and hits a hard uppercut, before whipping him into the corner. He jumps and hits another Pepsi Plunge. He tries to follow up with the bulldog, but gets pushed into the opposite ropes, before jumping off them and hitting a springboard clothesline. He picks Palumbo up, and lifts him onto his shoulders for the GTS. He is about to hit him with the move, but Palumbo jumps off and raises Punk onto his shoulders. He goes for the Full Throttle but Punk floats over and connects with a backslide pin, 1…..2…..3 Punk wins!

WINNER- CM Punk by PINFALL in 6:36

Punk stands in the ring, celebrating his victory. He goes to leave, but then is floored with a huge RKO from none other than Randy Orton. Orton looks over the fallen body of Punk, before rolling out of the ring and making his way back up the ramp.

King- So that’s what Orton was talking about when he said he would do anything to rise to the top.
Cole- A sickening display there and we must wonder that Punk wants retribution after what Randy did.
King- He was ambushed after a hard fought victory; even I admit that that’s not right.
Cole- Though sadly, it happened and we cant stop it now. On a more positive note though, the Intercontinental title will be defended next.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 4
Intercontinental Championship
Lance Cade © v Santino Marella v Kofi Kingston
(Triple Threat)

The three competitors begin in the ring circling each other, before Cade and Kingston briefly team up to throw Santino out of the ring. Kingston and Cade laugh at Santino, but then Cade hits a lariat to the back of Kingston’s neck. Cade puts Kofi in a lying headlock and hits a snapmare to put him into a seated position. He picks Kofi up and knees him in the back. He then sees Santino climbing up the apron and throws Kofi at him, knocking him back to the floor. Kofi is hung up on the ropes and Cade chokes him with the top rope, forcing the referee to step in. Cade ignores him and boots Kofi in the back of the head, sending his throat right into the rope. He then picks Kofi up off the floor and whips him into the corner. As he staggers back from the whip, Cade hits a big tilt a whirl sideslam. He drops a knee on Kingston’s head before pulling him back to his feet. He goes for the Cade Bomb, but Kofi breaks free and hits Cade with a spinning kick to the gut. Kofi hoes for a fame asser, but Cade moves out of the way, before kicking the seated and stunned Kofi right in the face with the sloe of his boot. Again, Cade sees Marella climbing the apron. He throws Kofi at him, but Santino pulls the ropes down and Kofi falls to the outside. Marella slides into the ring and ducks a clothesline from Cade, before hitting him with consecutive right hands. He hits Cade with a drop toe hold and then an elbow drop. Marella then rolls Cade into a Small Package and grabs the ropes for leverage. The referee is about to make the count but then Kofi picks up Marella’s legs while still outside, as the legs are hanging on the rope. He pulls Santino to the outside and rams him into the barricade. He then dropkicks him into the crowd, who disperse from the area. Kofi gets up onto the barricade and sets up for an elevated Air Jamaica, but then he is suddenly hit with a back suplex from Cade from the top of the barricade down to the floor. Cade stands over Kofi and laughs, before rolling him into the ring. He goes to hit Kofi with the Cade Bomb but then spots Santino on the outside and throws Kofi over the top rope, taking him down. Cade then gets up on the apron and waits for Santino to get up, before hitting a springboard lariat to him on the outside. He rolls Marella into the ring and covers him, 1…..2….. Santino kicks out much to Cade’s dismay. Cade picks Marella up and goes again for the Cade Bomb, but then Kingston rushes into the ring. Cade drops Santino who is then hit with the Trouble in Paradise. Santino falls to the ground as Kofi attempts the move on Cade. Lance ducks and goes for the Cade Bomb, but Kofi again reverses it. Cade gets frustrated and drops to his knees, before viciously low blowing Kofi while the referee is checking on Santino. Kingston rolls away in pain as Cade covers Marella, 1…..2…..3 Lance Cade retains the title!

WINNER- Lance Cade by PINFALL in 11:07

Batista is shown backstage with Jeremy Borash. They both just sit there for a while and look confused.

Batista- Aren’t you going to ask me anything, I mean, you did ask me for this interview after all?

Borash- I’m sorry… it’s just my first day on the job and I’m a little nervous so… umm…

Batista- Oh I understand, you are intimidated by the presence of the Animal. Many people are frightened by my presence, but one man isn’t. John Cena is that man, and he showed just that last night in the ring with me at Wrestlemania.

Borash- What are your thoughts on that match?

Batista- Thanks, I would have never thought about answering that one, what a great and inspiring question.

Borash- Really, because I-

Batista- I was being sarcastic, jeez, have you been getting lessons from Snitsky or something? Or do they not teach the interviewers where you come from?

Borash- I’m sorry.

Batista- It’s all well and good that you are sorry, but there is one man who is not sorry, and that yet again is John Cena. But I will make him sorry. Last night we fought in a match for the ages. It was set up to be the match of the year. But, John Cena had to ruin it; he had to lock in that STFU. He broke our promise, and now I’m going to break him. John Cena apparently shows no remorse for what he did. Hell, he forgot about it. Well guess what John, Batista didn’t forget about it and he won’t forget about what you did to him. The disrespect you showed me last night will never be shown to me again.

Borash- I hope you don’t mind, but in this circumstance I could imagine Cena saying ‘You want some come get some’.

Batista- You’re right, good work. Have a pat on the back. John Cena probably would say that, and he would probably regret it afterwards. I want some, and I’m gonna get some John, just watch yourself and things will resolve themselves, with the Animal coming out on top.

Batista walks away and Borash stands there sheepishly.

Borash- Umm… back to you… somebody?

Cole- Batista sending a very clear message there to John Cena, there is obviously tension between the two and Batista has not forgotten about the match last night and the broken promise.
King- And what about that title match. We saw Lance Cade fighting hard to walk away with the gold.
Cole- A good match it was and hopefully more follow.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 5
World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Abyss v Rey Mysterio
(Single)

Abyss pulls the hair out of his face as he adjusts his mask. Mysterio stretches his wrists and says some final words to El Generico who is at ringside, as is Kane. Abyss runs at Rey, but he ducks and runs to the opposite end of the ring. Abyss again lunges at him, but Rey uses his speed to move out of the way and then dropkick Abyss in the knees. Rey then kicks him in the knee and goes for a dropkick to the midsection but Abyss just bats him away. Rey is down and Abyss walks over to pick him up, but he quickly rolls out of the ring to avoid Abyss. The crowd is not pleased at his cowardliness so he instead jumps on the apron and goes for a springboard maneuver but as he jumps onto the ropes, Abyss pushes him back down to the outside where he flies back first into the barricade. Rey does not seem to be moving as the referee starts counting him out. 1…2…3… Generico walks over to Rey and starts encouraging him to get up. 4…5…6… Kane walks over to them and threatens to punch Generico, but the referee halts his counting to break up the altercation ending with Kane retreating back to the other side of the ring. Mysterio recuperates during the referee’s distraction and manages to get back into the ring on the count of 8. As he crawls back into the ring, Abyss stomps on him before dropping a knee on his back. Abyss then picks Rey up and hits a side slam backbreaker but after the impact he keeps him in the position and stretches his back over his knee. He lifts Mysterio up once again and then plants him in an identical backbreaker, while again still continuing the submission. Rey looks very strained and almost succumbs to the pain, but he fights back by kicking Abyss in the side of the head. He keeps the kicks coming but Abyss, almost oblivious to them, picks Rey up and hits a third backbreaker. However, this time he allows him to fall to the ground. He then covers him, 1…..2….. Mysterio kicks out. Abyss picks him up and throws him into the corner. As Rey rebounds forward, Abyss goes for the Black Hole Slam but Mysterio reverses it somehow into a reverse spike STO. Both men are down and their stable mates are cheering them on at ringside. Eventually both men get up and Abyss grabs Mysterio, who tries to escape but is tired and can not bring himself to fight Abyss’ power. Abyss picks Rey up and throws him over the ropes on the side where Kane is. However, Rey holds on and remains on the apron. He leaps onto the ropes and Abyss turns around he leaps, but as he lands, Abyss catches him by the throat. Mysterio is then lifted up and planted down with a huge Chokeslam. 1…..2….. Mysterio gets his hand on the rope at the last second and Abyss can not believe it. Neither can Kane who runs at Generico on the outside and takes him down with a big boot. He goes for a Chokeslam on the outside, but is pushed into the barricade by Generico. In the ring, Abyss has been intently watching this and as he turns back to his opponent he takes a flying dropkick to the knee, tripping him over and sending him falling down so he is hung up on the middle rope. Mysterio takes advantage of the situation and quickly hits the 619. He then jumps off the ropes and hits a dragonrana pin. 1…..2…..3 Mysterio wins and he quickly ducks out of the ring away from a shocked and recovering Abyss. Rey and Generico leave, motioning that they want the titles.

WINNER- Rey Mysterio by PINFALL in 10:19

Cole- Rey Mysterio has again overcome the odds and has secured himself a place in the second round of the tournament.
King- And we see the tension between the teams of Kane and Abyss and Rey and Generico growing.
Cole- You have to wonder if this puts Rey and Generico in line for a title shot.
King- I think that is up to the general manager, but I agree that they have worked hard and deserve it.

***COMMERCIAL***

CM Punk walks down to the ring with a serious look on his face.

Punk- All of you saw what happened tonight, didn’t you? You saw me beat… actually crush Chuck Palumbo, and then you saw something else. You saw a cowardly attack conducted on me. You saw be get blindsided while my back was turned. You all saw me get struck by an RKO when I was most vulnerable. So Randy Orton, do you care to explain yourself?

He stops and waits for Orton to come out but nothing happens.

Punk- How professional of you Orton. You can’t even grow the balls to come out here and take responsibility for your actions. You established yourself as a coward when you attacked me and now this proves my point, I should-

Orton’s music begins to play and he steps onto the stage.

Orton- CM Punk, I would just stop right there if I were you. You’re calling me a coward, yet you won your World Heavyweight Championship when your opponent was beaten and bloodied.

Punk- Hey, I beat 6 other-

Orton- If I wasn’t injured then you wouldn’t even get near that title! Nobody would get that title. But I still got injured, and the Age of Orton was tragically postponed. Well I am back, and so is my supreme reign. Punk, you should consider it an honour that I gave you that RKO tonight. Earlier tonight I said that I would do anything too get back to the top, I said that I would destroy anybody. And I chose you. I believed that you were a man of enough credibility and of enough ability. I chose you as the person that I thought would be big enough to make me look like the supreme figure on Raw when I took you out.

Punk- Sure, I understand what you mean and I gotta say who wouldn’t choose me to establish themselves. I am the most highly acclaimed superstar on Raw. But think about it, what did you prove by attacking me tonight while my back was turned? You didn’t beat anyone; you didn’t even face the person you took out. Undeserving scum like you are the reasons that hard working people can not get to the top of the business.

Orton- I don’t need to listen to this. I don’t even need to prove anything; I will beat anyone on the roster anyway!

Punk- Well then put up or shut up Orton, let’s see if you can live up to your words. You, me, one on one next week, and if you refuse then you just prove that you are a coward.

Orton- You’re on Punk! I’ll do whatever it takes, and that includes pinning anyone I need to.

Punk- I had a feeling you would accept. Obviously you had to back up your ego and agree to my offer. That is why I already made arrangements backstage with Mike Adamle. He said that if we both agree to this match, then it will be featured on the main event of Raw next week.

Orton- And your point is-

Punk- In a first round match for the World Heavyweight Championship tournament!

Orton- Excellent, it’s only been one day and I have already received the recognition I have been looking for. I told you that this would work. I haven’t even broken a sweat and I have already gotten what I want, so thank you Punk.

Punk- It won’t matter anyway because I only made this match as a stepping stone for me, because you see-

Orton decides not to listen to the rest of Punk’s speech and walks backstage, to a monumental amount of boos. Punk looks furious but then calms down and walks to the back slowly.

MATCH 6
Katie Lea Burchill +Beth Phoenix +Velvet Sky +Jillian Hall v Melina +Mickie James +Candice Michelle +Kelly Kelly
(8-Woman Tag)

Velvet Sky and Candice Michelle begin in the ring, as they lock up. Candice gains control as she pushes Velvet down to her knees. She kicks her in the gut, and goes to hit a roundhouse to her face, but Sky ducks and then twists Candice’s leg, sending her to the ground with her leg in a very awkward position. Velvet dropkicks Candice in the knee and she screams in pain, obviously hurt. Candice tries to get up but her leg buckles slightly. Velvet drags Candice back to her own corner and hangs her bad knee on the bottom rope. She then tags in Jillian who hits the springboard elbow drop onto the hung up knee of Candice. She goes to cover, but Candice is already grabbing the ropes. Jillian then starts pulling her away but Candice holds on, before kicking Hall in the mouth with her free and good leg. As Jillian falls backwards, Candice crawls to her corner for the tag. Jillian manages to tag in Katie Lea as Candice is still struggling to get to her own partners. Katie picks up Candice and clubs her in the back of the neck, before stepping back a pace. Burchill dives for a chop block but Candice jumps and avoids the attack. She falls onto her bad leg, but still manages to use the ropes to pull herself along and tags Melina in the process of falling down. Melina walks over to Katie Lea who has gotten up and the two divas bicker. Melina pushes Katie, but Burchill retaliates with a thunderous slap that echoes throughout the arena. Melina falls to the floor as Katie walks away and tags in Beth Phoenix. Beth walks over to Melina and picks her up, before throwing her into her own apron right into Candice, who falls to the floor onto her leg and screams in pain. Kelly immediately jumps off the apron to attend to her and medical officers rush out to put Candice on a stretcher with Kelly following to comfort her. In the ring, Beth is watching them wheel Candice away and is distracted. Melina utilizes the moment and puts Beth in a Small Package. 1…..2….. Beth kicks out and furiously charges and Melina, only to be sent to the ground with a drop toe hold. Melina gets up and hits bulldog on Beth. She runs to her corner and tags in the fresh Mickie James. Mickie gets up on the top rope, before waiting for the right moment and hitting a diving lou thesz press! She goes for the cover, but Beth rolls through to the other side of the ring where Katie tags herself in. Mickie punches robotically at Katie in a fury attack. Katie fights back though by pulling Mickie’s hair. She pulls her and swings her to the ground but the referee pushes her away due to the illegal maneuver. Mickie tries to recuperate from the hair pull but Katie breaks free from the ref’s grasp and hits the Twisted Sister on Mickie. She covers, 1….. Melina runs in but Beth sees this and takes her down with a lariat. 2…..3 Katie’s team wins.

WINNERS- Katie Lea Burchill +Beth Phoenix +Velvet Sky +Jillian Hall by PINFALL in 10:34

After the match Katie and Beth pick Mickie up and throw her out of the ring. They then pick Melina up and Katie slaps her viciously again while Beth holds her. She then delivers a Twisted Sister to Melina and they leave her sprawled in the ring.

King- We saw some serious altercations between those vicious vixens, but what really intrigued me was the Randy Orton and CM Punk altercation.
Cole- Yes and we will see the two men go one on one next week in the main event in a championship tournament match.
King- Randy Orton better back up his words or he will be left humiliated and if CM Punk loses then Orton’s point will be proved.
Cole- All good points, but I am still shuddering from that vicious slap that the Women’s champ gave Melina.
King- Who will without a doubt be looking for revenge.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 7
World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Booker T v John Cena
(Single)

As the bell rings Booker talks smack, but John Cena gets in his face and taunts him with the ‘you can’t see me’ hand signal. To this, Booker responds with a cheap shot punch to the face, followed up with a clothesline. Booker pulls Cena into a sitting position before slapping him in the face. Booker then boots Cena in the nose before dropping a knee on his face. Cena shouts in pain as Booker repeatedly stomps again and again on Cena’s vulnerable face. The referee forces Booker to get off Cena but he pushes the ref away and continues to pound Cena with his foot. The referee begins counting and Booker eventually back away, but not before delivering a hard running leg drop to the face of Cena. Booker then imitates spitting on Cena, before picking him up and throwing him into the corner. He delivers a big kick to the face and Cena falls to the canvas almost motionless. As the referee checks on Cena, Booker proceeds to take the turnbuckle covering off the top turnbuckle, and throws the leather to the outside. He picks Cena up and hits a European uppercut, before bouncing off the ropes. He goes for a running bulldog but then Cena ducks and Booker bounces off the opposite ropes. Cena goes to whip him into the corner, but Booker uses his momentum to pull Cena through and send him into the exposed turnbuckle back first. Booker then runs at Cena, but out of nowhere is hit with a drop toe hold, sending his face into the exposed steel. Booker falls to the ground and grasps his forehead in pain. He gets to his knees but Cena takes advantage of the position to hit an over castle. Cena hooks Booker’s leg and goes for the STFU, but Booker realizes the danger and immediately grabs the ropes so Cena gets off. Cena lifts Booker off the ground and ducks a feeble punch. He then hooks his leg and hits a fisherman’s suplex bridging into a pin. 1…..2….. Booker kicks out. Cena gets up and taunts Booker with the ‘you can’t see me’ before running and bouncing off the ropes. He does his signature taunts and then goes to drop down for the 5 knuckle shuffle, but before he can do so, he takes a thumb to the eye from Booker. Booker quickly gets up as Cena is bent over and goes for the Scissors Kick, but Cena moves out of the way. Cena goes for the spinning side powerslam, but Booker floats over. He then grabs Cena’s face and hits a modified stunner, sending his face right into his knees. Booker slowly gets back to his feet and waits until Cena gets up. He then picks up Cena and hits him with a vicious Bookend! He covers, 1…..2….. No! John Cena somehow manages to kick out at the last second. Booker is extremely frustrated and picks him up, before dropping him with a snake eyes right on the exposed turnbuckle, busting Cena open. The referee then begins to realize the danger of this steel and begins to retrieve the padding from the outside and then put it back on. During this time, Booker picks up Cena’s chain and goes to choke Cena with it, but he blocks it and hits a DDT on the chain to Booker, who is now also busted open. Cena throws the chain away, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting the 5 Knuckle Shuffle! The referee finishes fixing the corner just in time to make the count. 1…..2….. Booker gets his hand on the ropes. Cena looks slightly disdainful but never the less picks Booker up and plants him back to the ground with the spinning side powerslam. Cena then goes to the top rope and sets himself up for the fame asser. He waits until Booker is bent over and jumps, but he moves out of the way and Cena crashes and burns. Booker then lies in wait until Cena picks himself up. Cena is bent over and Booker goes for the Scissors Kick, but Cena moves and Booker lands on the canvas. Cena then runs to the ropes but is tripped over by a hooded figure. Cena gets up slowly and while he is bent over, Booker T capitalizes and hits the Scissors Kick! 1…..2…..3 Booker T wins and advances!

WINNER- Booker T by PINFALL in 13:49

The unknown man then gets into the ring and takes the hood off, revealing himself to be Batista who receives a large but mixed reaction. Batista picks up Cena in the centre of the ring as Booker T leaves. He then plants Cena with a huge Batista Bomb in revenge from Wrestlemania. Batista laughs and the show closes with him standing over Cena’s fallen body.

King- Booker wins! Booker wins! Booker wins!
Cole- What a main event that was, and now we see Booker T progress to the next round to face Rey Mysterio in the semi finals of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament.
King- I cant wait for that match but I am still getting over this one.
Cole- I know, and even though it was a disappointing finish with Batista interfering, I cant wait to see what happens between him and Cena in coming weeks.
King- Yes it looks like they are not done, but sadly for tonight, we are. Tune in next week for more tournament matches and another exhilarating week of Monday Night Raw!
Cole- Thank you and goodnight.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Best Match--Cena/Booker T--It was a good match with decently described action the trip by Batista takes away from it but it is needed for a Batista/Cena feud.

Worst Match--Punk/Palumbo--The action confused me in the way it was written, I don't see Palumbo kicking out of one Pepsi Plunge let alone two. The first one should have finished him off. I was also confused about how Punk got Palumbo in position for the first one.

Best Promo--Opening with Adamle--You did a good job using his goofball charactar, I personally liked the Vickie Guerrero comment

Worst Promo--Orton's--Although they weren't written bad, I don't understand why he came out to Jericho and then Punk. I also didn't like the Dudleys comments that were in bad taste in my opinion. I personally wouldn't do any storyline with race involved but thats just me.

Overall--It seemed to me like things were confused. You had Orton confronting two people, a potentially it seems feud with Jericho/Generico then you have Generico out there with Rey later with Kane and Abyss. You have Rey signaling for the tag titles when he just won his match in the World Title Tournament. Wouldn't Rey be thinking about the World Title and not the tag teams? So all though it is alright written i just think the storylines need to be fine tuned.

seX-Power

I probably should have explained that I call the knee attack/bulldog thing Punk does the Pepsi Plunge, not the one he did in the indies. I always thought that the WWE called the knee move the Pepsi Plunge, but I may be mistaken. Sorry for any confusion. Also, my storylines will be sorted out in due time, but in addition to the main storylines, there also may be mini feuds and altercations that revolve around the championship tournament. Orton came out to Jericho to state his intentions, and came out to Punk to explain them. Generico and Rey are a tag team and if you check Wrestlemania 25 then you will see that they lost to Kane and Abyss last night and they obviously want revenge. Rey wants the tag titles because thats what he has been trying so long to get. If he is celebrating with his partner, he will not abandon him and go for the world title on his own, but help both get tag gold. He proved he wanted the world title after struggling and trying hard to win his match. Also the Team 3D comments were purely in charachter and it was done to get extreme heel heat. I undersatnd a race storyline would be very unpopular so no, one wont happen. Hopefully this clears up some confusion, thanksfor the review.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Opening promo: Pretty good start, Adamle was good as he had his botches, such as calling Vickie the late mother of Eddie, and Booker G (of course). Both Booker and Cena were pretty good, and this could set up a nice feud between the two once they're eliminated from this little tourney. Pretty good start to the show.

Chris Jericho vs El Generico: Ehh, the moves were a little off. Jericho hasn't used the breakdown in ages. I've never seen him use the fame asser either. With these exceptions though, it was a very nice match, and a good way to emphasise the heelishness of Jericho. Jericho vs El next week should be good again.

Randy Orton/Chris Jericho promo: I thought this was pretty well done. Some nice hype for the return of Orton, and he was well in character. Jericho was pretty good too. I'm interested to see what you have planned for Orton.

Team 3D promo: Not really in character, and just seemed all a bit stupid. I mean, Ray can be a goofball type of character, but I just think this was too stupid, and bordering on too racist.

Team 3D vs Cryme Tyme: This match was pretty off. Shad started out looking like a heel by taking a cheapish shot on Devon. Then you had him use Euro uppercuts, which I have never seen from him. Ray came in and hit (what I'm assuming was) the Bubba Cutter, when he used that as a finisher in the past. This was just to get the match started. What made that look even weirder was the fact that Devon used the Saving Grace to pick up the win. Bleh.

CM Punk vs Chuck Palumbo: This was better, although the knee lift was never called the Pepsi Plunge to the best of my knowledge. WWE have never used the name Pepsi Plunge for any of Punk's moves, and he's never used the real Pepsi Plunge in WWE. The match was pretty good, an improvement on the first two. I would have liked Punk to go over clean, but you may have plans for Chuck. Orton vs Punk should be awesome, I look forward to it.

Batista promo: Batista was meh, although that's him normally. I didn't like how you used JB, I've never seen him like that.

Abyss vs Rey Mysterio: Hmm, Abyss was slightly off here. He's a power guy, so I'm glad you had him dominate most of it, although he shouldn't have gone with the pendulum backbreaker. If Abyss is going to use a submission, it has to be one that showcases his brute strength. The torture rack would be my first idea. The quick flurry ftw from Rey was alright, as it made Abyss look fine, as he was distracted. The fact that Rey and El signalled for the tag belts when both are still inb the WHC tourney seems a bit silly. You're giving away future results by doing this.

Randy Orton vs CM Punk: I think this segment came a week too early. punk shouldn't be in the ring for a second time in one night if the promo is the second thing. He was kinda in character, and kinda not. Decent. Orton was pretty in character, but he seemed to slip at times too. This could and should have been better (as well as been postponed to next week, IMO).

Jillian, Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea and Velvet Sky vs Mickie James, Melina, Candice and Kelly Kelly: The match was fine, although it felt like a way to get as many divas on the show as possible. One thing really bugged me about this match. Why was it eight divas, when one of them did nothing the whole match? Where in the hell was Kelly? You just have to use everyone if you are going to have a magtch like this. Otherwise, there's no point in having everyone in the match.

John Cena vs Booker T: This match was good again, as the wrestlers felt a lot more in character, as such. The match flowed pretty well, and the ending was interesting. I thought we were going to get Booker vs Cena at Backlash, but now it looks like Cena vs Batista. Hopefully, Tista turns full blown heel, as that'd really be cool.

AC: It was decent, although I feel like you tried to fit too much on one show. Too many matches on the one card. You should really only have five. Just try to take things slowly with your cards.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Mike Adamle Promo: It was a decent promo and I saw it as a good start. My main point here is that you repeated a few things when it got too the Booker and Cena part. Also, Booker seemed to slip in and out of the king gimmick at some points. I liked the way you put in the blunders made by Mike Adamle and they where well placed but came too fast at the end.

Chris Jericho vs El Generico: I will say a few minor gripes in this match. First off the pace was too quick for my taste and seemed to have no minor selling before people got off the mat and such shortenning the match overall. The other thing is that the match pace went up and down too quickly. That may have just been me but it seemed like that. Overall it was a decent match.

Adamle/Jericho/Orton: This promo started alright but then dropped down. It seemed as if you had Jericho in a gimmick between his face Joker and Heel serious. You need the gimmicks too be correct for the promo to be good. The Orton part was good but it seemed pretty awkward imo.

Dudleyz Promo: Racism is a big no-no. It came off as very racist and would be viewed as an insult too all the black people. It was stereotypical and was not very in character. Sorry but that was a bad promo by me.

Dudleys vs Cryme Tyme: It was a decent match but it could of been longer. I saw a little bit of transitioning but not much throughout the entire match but that could also just be me. My main gripe with this match is the way you used both teams. Some of the statrting moves thrtough me off slightly as well as the way you detailed the match.

Chuck Palumbo vs CM Punk: Would of liked too see more Chuck Palumbo offence in the middle first off but other then that it was a good match. It flowed well and had a little more transitioning then the other matches which I like too see. I would of like too see abit more detail in the match but the match was good.

Intercontinental Title: Alright match, I could not see Cade laughing at Kofi though, a rest would of been better. The action flowed quite well accept for little bits at the start and once again at the very end. Kofi would of been on the mat if he missed the trouble in paradise as you progressed too quickly from there. Alright match as I said though.

Batista Promo: Good promo if I must say so myslef. Batista seemed to be a lot less serious if he was a heel. It would of been better from wehat I can tell if he had yelled or something at JB. JB was entertaining at the least but it was really weird too me.

Abyss vs Rey Mysterio: Overall this was a good match but too help you, I shall say my few gripes. Kane cheering on Abyss is very unrealistic especially with the mask. The commotion on the outside of the ring should not have distracted Abyss but the ending was well done.

Punk and Orton: Should of gone on the show the next week but anyways. This was an alright promo but it seemed as if Punk was just a generic pissed off face who wanted revenge. You shoulld of at least included some of the stuff about him being straightedge.

8 Man Divas Tag: Best match of the night so far in my opinion. It flowed well and had not many weak spots throughout. It seemed slightly rushed as well as have a few mistakes but that isn't much too me. Well done on this match:)

Main Event: Good match that flowed mildly well. The second best match of the night only by the Divas match. This match was alright in the sense of length, but the psychology seemed abit off too me. A few bits had me confused but I worked around them. I have one big gripe though. When Booker exposed the turnbuckle, he shoulda tried too put Cena into the corner straight off.

Additional Comments: By the looks of thing, tyag matches are your strengths. The big thing is the length of the show overall. You had at least 2 too many matches and that time coulda been used for promos in my opinion. Anyway, looking forward to ECW:)

seX-Power

I understand there were lots of little things wrong with the first show, and I will try to fix these and adjust as I progress. I also kinda regretted the racism promo but I was too tired to change it at the time. I also understand some gripes with moves but I dont really see problems with things like Shad doing a Euro uppercut and Abyss doing the pendulum backbreaker. I just gave some new moves that would fit in the general area of the moveset. There are a lot of matches because I need to work more on my match writing skills. Dont worry guys, ECW is better and the Smackdown better still. Thanks for the comments.

edit- If you dont like my 6/7 match shows, then you definately wont like my 10 match first PPV.

Evil Austin

Thanks alot for reviewing my Royal Rumble by the way here is my promised review.

Mike Adamle Promo: I laughed so hard at half of his mistakes with Wrestlemania XXX I mean he does stuff like that in real life and it was a great start to your show. Then when Booker and Cena joined in it got a bit interesting but I guess it served it's purpose to announce the Main Event.

CHris Jericho vs. El Generico With two great performers you did have moments where they where going all out with it I do think both men could have given more but it was a good match good opening match. It also had a very fast pace - fast pace's are hard to write with all the reversals but you did a good job at it.

Another Amale Promo with Jericho and Orton I guess at first you where going to use him as a Face gm with like not letting Jericho "cheat" saying "I saw that" but still it got even more intersting with Randy came out becaue I thought that Adamle was either going to restart the match or Orton starts a feud with Jericho which would be good. But other then that this was a good promo.

Bubba Dudley Promo"Where Blacker then you, well atleast I am" Devon "Yea" :roflmao: that was classic good job. loved it.

BUbba and Devon match with Cryme Time Was a good match the promo before made you think that it was going to be better with all the trash talking before the match but the match was still good had some back and forth action and the ending was fitting because it showed that we might see another encounter between the two which would be good.

Pulambo vs. Punk(Toilet Break) ROFL, anyway joking - I read it and it was just what I was expecting a brawling back and forth action where not so much sitting on the edge of your seat type feel but what do you expect its Pulambo lol. But it was a good match I guess and it gave eveyone in the adience a chance to go to the lobby. :p

Lance vs. Santino vs. Kofi Very good match for a triple threat - sometimes triple threat matches are hard to do as there is always one man who has nothing to do with teh action. But this was a good match everyone had their moments in the sun where it looked like they where going to win. I do think its good that Lance kept his title hopefuly he can get a good feud going with one of the two being Kofi or Santino.

Batista and Borash Borash- Umm… back to you… somebody? - Once again you have made me laugh with this that line alone was the promo for me it was great and Batista didn't claim he wanted a remtach (keep it in character lol) anyway good promo once again and keep it up.

Abyss vs. Rey Mysterio Just another underdog win I wanted Abyss to physically dominate Rey Mysterio Abyss for champion is great but its all up to you but the match was a bit short for something of its calibir it was over before it got started I thought but from what there was it was good I guess and hope to see more of both of them Abyss FTW!

Womens match Didn't like it I forced myself to read it I guess it was alright not many people read womens matches here and I can say as a compliemnt that it was a better womens match then what I can do I say good job.

Booker T vs. John Cena You build this up nicely on the first promo and I assumed that JOhn Cena would have some sort of "Superman" win but lol he didn't and I guess thats a change for the better in your btb direction with Booker T picking up the win it shows he is a great world title compeititor and hopefuly Booker T can meet up with JOhn again one time cause you showed you can write this one nicely.

Additional Comments I just would like to say that it was a great first show though I wouldn't if I were you have about seven or eight matches on every show because people barely have that many on Pay Per Views and maybe have around 5 or 6 but make the ones you have a paragraph or so longer with more action. Other than that its a work in progress and good show.

seX-Power

ECW Week 1 Preview

After a blockbuster Wrestlemania, ECW is the only brand left with a major title. And not only that, now the Light Heavyweight title has been resurrected and made exclusive to the ECW brand. The newest champion for that title is Kazarian, who beat 19 other men last night in his debut WWE match to win the title. What will he say addressing this on ECW this week?

Speaking of the Light Heavyweight Championship, ECW will be opened by a 4-way dance which will decide a number one contender to Kazarian’s title. The competitors are Evan Bourne, Chavo Guerrero, Stevie Richards and Smackdown’s Gregory Helms, and they will all be fighting for a the first shot at the title. Who will win and face Kazarian?

Also on ECW, Christy Hemme returns to the WWE. In her re-debut match, she takes on former assistant to the general manager, Tiffany. It is Tiffany’s first match and apparently she has been training very hard for this moment, but can she beat the experienced Hemme?

In the main event, there will be a match containing all four superstars who competed last night at Wrestlemania. The team of Rob Van Dam and Sabu will take on the team of Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman. All four of these men are ECW originals, and that only adds to the stipulation, which is that this match will be participated under extreme rules. That means no disqualifications or countouts, tornado tag rules and plenty of weapons allowed. Who will come out on top of what is sure to be an extremely brutal match in the main event of ECW? Make sure to tune in to find this and more!

Announced Matches

Chavo Guerrero v Gregory Helms v Stevie Richards v Evan Bourne

Christy Hemme v Tiffany

The Sandman +Tommy Dreamer v Rob Van Dam +Sabu

Beer

Christy Hemme v Tiffany

Looks good X, I like it. Good luck with this too.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

Christy Hemme v Tiffany

Looks good, I will read if I get the chance.

seX-Power

X-Perience Results

MATCH 1
Ricky Ortiz def. Jamie Noble
(Single)

MATCH 2
Stevie Richards +Evan Bourne def. The Miz +John Morrison
(Tag Team)

MATCH 3
Kazarian def. Elijah Burke
(Single)

ECW Week 1

Styles- Welcome all our fans to Tuesday Night E…C…W!
Tazz- It feels great to begin a new year of wrestling here in the land of the extreme. And what a show we have here to kick it off.
Styles- That’s right, in our main event tonight we have a tag team extreme rules match which includes our victorious ECW Champion Rob Van Dam.
Tazz- Yeah, and since last night he is not our only champion, due to the Light Heavyweight Title being resurrected.
Styles- And the holder of that belt, as well as the newest addition to the ECW would like to address the crowd.
Tazz- Here comes Kazarian.

Kazarian’s music plays and he walks down to the ring.

Kazarian- Ah WWE, it’s been a while hasn’t it. Last time I was here I was five years younger and five years less wise. But the WWE didn’t care about me then, and I had no choice but to leave the people behind. I pursued other paths, and rose the ranks, winning multiple outside this promotion. But then I realized something. There was nothing compared to the thrill I had in the WWE and the things I had there. I then decided, to come back, a better and more ambitious man, and here I am. After my unannounced re-debut at Wrestlemania 25, I became the newest Light Heavyweight Champion in its resurrection from a ten year hiatus. I made history, and it doesn’t stop here, oh no. I have a new home and I am moving in. I don’t care about any of my roommates because nothing will stop me from reaching the top. Kazarian, remember that name, because it is a matter of time before that name is written in the ECW annals as the greatest superstar in ECW history. But I can’t get to that position by myself. I will need help, and that’s where you guys come in. I would not be where I am without my loyal fans, and I love and respect you all. I just hope you will love and respect me when it comes to my new WWE career.

He drops the microphone and takes a seat at the announcer’s table.

Styles- An emotional speech there from our new champion and we will find out who he will face at Backlash in our number one contendership match.
Tazz- And that is right now!

MATCH 1
Number One Contender to the Light Heavyweight Championship
(4-Way Dance)

The bell rings as Chavo Guerrero rushes immediately to Evan Bourne, leaving Helms and Richards to go at it. Helms elbows Richards in the face, before Irish whipping him into Chavo, who is grappling Bourne. Chavo and Richards fall to the ground, leaving Helms and Bourne. Helms locks up with Bourne and forces him to his knees. He then pushes him to the ground, but then Richards throws Helms out of the ring, only to be thrown out by Chavo. Chavo then goes at Bourne, kicking him in the back before applying a side headlock. He continues the hold, but Bourne manages to get to his knees. The crowd claps for him, and he escapes the hold, only to be collared by a clothesline from Helms. Bourne rolls out of the ring, leaving Chavo and Helms to go at it. They grapple and counter each other’s holds, but they are both taken down by a missile dropkick from Stevie Richards. Richards then looks the outside at Bourne. He jumps and springs off the ropes for a springboard splash, but Bourne moves out of the way and Stevie crashes to the floor. Bourne then rolls Stevie into the ring, where he is immediately hit with a shining wizard from Helms. Greg goes for the cover, but Chavo throws him off Stevie and covers him himself. They both argue, but in the meantime, Evan Bourne climbs to the top rope and hits a Shooting Star Press on the sprawled Stevie. Chavo throws Helms out and covers. 1…..2…..3 Stevie Richards is the first person eliminated. Chavo then focuses his attention on Evan Bourne, who is using the ropes to get up. Chavo pushes him off the ropes and whips him to the opposite side. Bourne counters the lariat by ducking under and springing off the opposite rope. He hits a head scissor takedown, but as he is twisting around, Chavo grabs his legs and reverses the move into a modified powerbomb. He covers, 1…..2….. Bourne kicks out, and Chavo is taken down by and enzugiri from Helms to the back of the head. Chavo crumples and Helms covers him. 1…..2….. Chavo gets his hand on the rope at the last minute. Helms sees Bourne struggling on his knees, and paces back. He runs with his boot outstretched and goes for the Shining Wizard but Bourne ducks out of the way, sending Helms flying. Gregory gets crotched on the ropes and winces there in pain. Chavo then throws Bourne out of the ring before picking Helms up and putting him over his shoulder. He sets him on his back and then hits the Gory Bomb! Chavo celebrates and covers, 1…..2…..3 Gregory Helms is eliminated and it is down to Chavo and Bourne. Chavo slides out of the ring and throws Bourne into the ring apron, before rolling him into the ring. Chavo stomps on Bourne while taunting him in Spanish. He stops as Bourne tries to get up but as soon as he does, he gets sent back down with a dropkick to the knees. Chavo pulls Bourne up and goes for the three amigos. He hits the first one and then the second, but Bourne holds on as Chavo attempts the third. Bourne goes for a suplex of his own but Chavo turns around mid air and reverses the move into a tornado DDT. Chavo goes to the top rope, but climbing up he stumbles and delays himself. He shakes his arms in true Guerrero fashion, but Evan Bourne gets up before Chavo can hit the frog splash. Bourne goes to the corner and hits Chavo’s leg, knocking him down to a sitting position. Evan then climbs to the top rope. He gets in a few left hands but is blindsided by an uppercut. Chavo goes for a superplex, but Bourne blocks his arm and jumps of the rope with Chavo’s head under his arm, hitting a huge bulldog. Evan Bourne gets up and goes back to the top rope, this time climbing and going for the Shooting Star Press. He jumps, but he hits only canvas as Chavo rolls away. Chavo then gets up to the top rope himself. He does his signature taunt, before jumping and hitting the Frog Splash! He covers Bourne, 1…..2…..3 Chavo is the new number one contender to the title!

WINNER- Chavo Guerrero by PINFALL in 16:20

Tazz- Ouch! Evan Bourne crashed and burnt there, with Chavo Guerrero capitalizing on the mistake.
Styles- Well you have to watch yourself on the top rope.
Tazz- This means that Kazarian will go one on one with Chavo Guerrero at Backlash for the Light Heavyweight Title.
Styles- I can’t wait for that match.

***COMMERCIAL***

Backstage is shown and Rob Van Dam is shown with Todd Grisham.

Grisham- Rob, how do you feel about retaining your title at Wrestlemania?

RVD- Todd, you have no idea of how happy I am right now. Coming off a win at the 25th Wrestlemania, man, I am on top of the world. Nothing can stop me now.

Grisham- Uh huh and how do you feel about tonight’s tag team match where you team up with Sabu to take on Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman in extreme rules tag action.

RVD- Me and Sabu, we go way back. But tonight we team up and we will beat Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman, I am in the ring with the three people I faced last Sunday, but now only two are my opponents.

Grisham- Tell me more about your relationship with Sabu

RVD- Todd, we have known each other since the old ECW. We have teamed together and faced each other, in very brutal matches. Sabu was always more of a sidekick though, and he never did talk much.

Grisham- Speaking of Sabu, here he comes now.

Sabu walks into view and high fives Rob Van Dam.

Sabu- Rob, are you ready for tonight?

RVD- You’re damn right man, I’m pumped.

Sabu- Great, because I think something bad might go down tonight.

RVD- Don’t worry, I got your back.

Sabu- That’s great, but it’s you that I’m worried about. What if something happens to you tonight, I mean, in the ECW locker room there are a lot of people that want your title.

RVD- Well for now they get nowhere near my title. Anybody who wants to face me better learn to respect me!

RVD walks off and Sabu stays there.

Sabu- You know Todd, I really think that there will be some surprises tonight, and that Rob is in trouble.

He walks off and Todd stands there.

Tazz- Rob Van Dam seemed pretty confident there.
Styles- He had better not get cocky though.
Tazz- Why, he has the right to feel good; he is the champion of the brand.
Styles- But what if Sabu said is right? What if somebody out there is out to get RVD?
Tazz- I think he can handle himself Joey.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 2
Bam Neely v Colt Cabana
(Single)

Neely and Cabana lock up in the ring. Chavo calls Neely to the corner and whispers something to him. Neely then goes to shake Cabana’s hand. Cabana shakes his hand, but is pulled to Neely and hit with a huge shoulder lariat. Bam stomps on the kidneys of Cabana, before picking him up and whipping him into the corner. At the turnbuckle, he hits Cabana with a huge right hand, before pacing back to the other side of the ring. He runs with his arm outstretched, but at the last second, Cabana ducks under the attempted lariat before picking up Neely and hitting a running spinebuster. Cabana then hits a huge elbow drop before bouncing off the ropes and hitting another. Colt goes to the second rope and taunts Neely and Chavo, before jumping for another elbow drop. But, just before impact Bam rolls to the side, leaving Cabana to crash and burn. He crawls over and makes the cover. 1…..2….. Cabana kicks out before gasping for air in a seated position. Neely dropkicks Cabana in the face before applying a sleeper to the downed Cabana. Neely tries to keep Colt down, but Cabana fights to his feet and breaks the hold. He punches Neely in the face and whips him into the ropes, before hitting a big lariat as he bounds back. He throws him into the turnbuckle and dropkicks him in the chest, sending him to the corner floor. Cabana then smiles and taunts the crowd before running to the corner and going for the Flying Apple, but Bam dodges and rolls Cabana up. 1…..2….. Cabana kicks out at the last second. They get up together and lock up, but Bam Neely backs Cabana into the corner. The referee orders him to get off him but before he does, he lands a stiff right hand on his jaw. Neely walks off as instructed but when he turns around he runs at Cabana for a splash. He hits, but then is picked up by Colt who puts him in a bearhug. Cabana walks to the middle of the ring, and increases the pressure of the hold. He then picks him up into a cradle position and delivers huge DDT. Cabana covers Bam, 1…..2….. Chavo jumps onto the apron and distracts the referee. He then jumps back down and the referee goes back to the pin but Bam Neely kicks out. Cabana argues with the referee, before jumping with a suicide dive to the outside and taking out Chavo. He returns to the ring but is taken down by a big boot from Bam. Neely rests against the ropes before picking up Colt and putting him into a standing position. He goes to whip Cabana into the corner but it is reversed and he himself is cornered. Cabana struggles there and puts Bam onto the top rope, before going there himself. They trade punches on the top, before Colt hits a headbutt, catching Bam off guard. Neely retaliates with a headbutt of his own, but Cabana catches it and puts him in a facelock. Cabana then jumps and goes for a cutter from the top, but Bam reverses and pushes Cabana away. Through this complicated fall, Cabana lands hard on his back in the ring’s centre while Bam ends up laid out across the ropes, lying on top of them while perpendicular. Cabana gets to his feet after a 5 count and proceeds to Bam on the ropes. He puts him in a facelock and hits the Lake Shore Drive! However, instead of going for the cover, Cabana goes to the top rope and taps his elbow, signaling he wants to end this. He is about to jump but suddenly, he falls to the ground onto his neck. Behind him is Chavo, who has pushed him to the ground. The referee calls for the bell through disqualification, giving Cabana the win.

WINNER- Colt Cabana by DISQUALIFICATION in 11:12

Chavo Guerrero then makes his way to the top rope, and taunts the crowd, before delivering a thunderous frog splash to the helpless Cabana. Bam joins in the beatdown, and the two stomps on Cabana. They lift him up and Chavo hits a suplex, before hitting another one with even more air time. He is about to go for the third amigo but suddenly, somebody enters the ring from the stage and dropkicks Chavo. It is Kazarian, and he hits a hurricanrana on Bam, sending him stumbling into Chavo. The heels flee from the ring, and leave Kazarian to tend to Colt. Chavo grabs a mike.

Chavo- Kazarian, you think you are a worthy champion, huh? You think you are all that? You will have to prove yourself to say anything. Wrestlemania was a fluke. Oh wow, I can throw somebody off the top rope, I deserve to be champion. No, Kazarian, that’s not how it works. You haven’t been in this business for a week, you can’t just waltz in and take the position I should be in. You watch out, because the number one contender wants to get you, and will take your title.

Kazarian- Ha, that’s touching, your little speech there Chavo. Next time if you really want to get to me, try actually doing something, like beating me in a match. Me and Cabana here, we are honest people and we can get the job done without dirty tactics. You and your ape, you can’t get to the top cleanly, and that is why you fail. Your uncle Chavo, he was a great man. I bet he is disappointed, I know I would be.

Chavo- You leave my uncle out of this-

Kazarian- Your uncle doesn’t matter, what matters is that you get nowhere near my title.

A voice interrupts, and it is Theodore Long.

Long- Actually, Kaz, he won the match earlier tonight so he will get near your title because he has number one contendership. And as for when he will get the chance to fight for your title, how about at Backlash, so you can settle your beef there and then not here and now. But next week, none of you have a match planned so far, so it will be Chavo Guerrero and big Bam Neely taking on Kazarian and Colt Cabana in tag team action, holla!

Cabana- Chavo, Bam, you guys, you, umm… oh yeah, you better watch out because we will crush you like a tortilla sandwich.

Chavo- Por favor?

Styles- That was a despicable interference there by Chavo Guerrero, helping his tag team partner.
Tazz- Stop your complaining, Cabana won the match.
Styles- But it was how he won, and he got beaten down at the end.
Tazz- That was until the cavalry showed up Joey.
Styles- Yeah, and now we have a tag team match next week, with Chavo and Kazarian both looking to gain a one up on the other leading up to Backlash.

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 3
Kevin Steen +Mark Henry v Chris Harris +Finlay
(Tag Team)

Steen and Finlay begin in the ring, and Steen gets the early advantage after catching Finlay off guard with an uppercut. Steen pushes Finlay into his own corner, before whipping him into the corner where Henry stands. The referee pushes Steen off him but as he does, Henry hits Finlay over the apron. He stumbles towards Steen and is hit with a snapmare. Steen then puts Finlay in a headlock and grabs the ropes for leverage. The referee sees this illegal act and begins to count, 1…2…3…4… Steen releases before dropping an elbow to the spine of Finlay. He picks up the fighting Irishman and puts him in a fireman’s carry position. He then drops him forward, sending his spinal cord right into his own extended knee. He tags in Mark Henry as Finlay squirms in pain. Henry continues working his back, by stepping on Finlay’s kidneys, crushing them under his immense weight. Henry picks Finlay up and throws him back first into the corner turnbuckle. He then runs into the corner and goes for a corner splash, but Finlay moves at the last second and Henry stumbles backwards from the impact of hitting the turnbuckle. Finlay whips Henry into the opposite corner and hits a splash, but as he comes away, it appears that Mark Henry has put him in a bearhug. Henry squeezes the life out of Finlay, before hitting a huge belly to belly suplex. Henry celebrates but he doesn’t realize that he has thrown Finlay into his own corner and that Harris has tagged himself in. Harris hits a chop block on Henry, before clubbing him in the back of the head with a big lariat. He hits Mark with everything he has, including elbows, knees and leg drops. He pounds away on him, before making the cover, only to be thrown half way across the ring. Harris sways to his feet, as Steen is tagged in. Steen goes for a right hand, but Chris blocks it and hits one of his own. He elbows him in the neck, before applying a headlock and dropping to his knees, hitting a jawbreaker. He approaches the downed Steen, but while he is lying, Kevin kicks the leaning Harris right in the mouth, sending him staggering back. Steen gets up before running and hitting a swinging neckbreaker on Harris. He tags Henry back in, who immediately runs and hits a standing splash on Harris. 1…..2….. Finlay breaks it up, before hammering away at Henry and hitting him with an inverted scoop slam. Steen then runs in and throws Finlay out of the ring, before being hit with a huge spear from Harris. Harris then picks Steen up and lands the Vertical Suplex Slam. He stands up as Steen rolls out of the ring, but Mark Henry picks him up into World Strongest Slam position. He goes for the move, but Harris uses his weight to propel forward and hit a DDT. Harris then drags himself over to his corner, and tags in the fighting Irishman Finlay. Finlay immediately runs and knocks Kevin Steen off the apron and sends him outside. Steen becomes furious and grabs a steel chair. In the ring, Finlay goes to whip Henry, but Henry uses his strength to whip Finlay over the roes and out of the ring. Chris Harris runs in the ring and the referee tries to herd him out, while on the outside, Steen cracks Finlay in his head with the steel chair. He rolls Finlay in the ring as Henry throws Harris to the outside while he is arguing with the referee. Henry sees Finlay and covers him, 1…..2…..3

WINNERS- Kevin Steen +Mark Henry by PINFALL in 13:02

After the match, Steen rolls into the ring and proceeds to hit Finlay with the steel chair. Harris tries to save his partner and goes for a crossbody, but Henry catches him mid air and hits a Worlds Strongest Slam. Steen then brutalizes Harris with the chair, which has become dented, and he busts Chris open. Meanwhile, Mark Henry is giving repeated splashed to the weakened Finlay. Steen and Henry walk off with pleased smiles on their faces, happy with themselves.

Styles- A perfectly good tag team match ruined there by blatant cheating.
Tazz- Yeah, Finlay and Chris got brutalized, and I wonder how they will take that unprovoked beat down?
Styles- But up next, the ECW debut of Christy Hemme!

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 4
Christy Hemme v Tiffany
(Single)

The match begins as Hemme immediately starts hitting the rookie Tiffany with a flurry of punches before landing a Lou Thesz press for a one count. Hemme rolls off and stomps on Tiffany’s arms before lifting her up for a hip toss. Hemme runs and goes for a corkscrew splash, but Tiffany gets her knees up and winds her. Tiffany struggles to her feet, before attempting to Irish whip Christy, who reverses it and Irish whips Tiffany into the ropes. On rebound, Christy attempts a lariat takedown, but tiffany ducks and hits a reverse STO for a two count. Tiffany drops an elbow on Hemme, before going to the second rope, and jumping for another elbow drop. Hemme reads this and takes the chance to roll out of the way, letting Tiffany crash and burn. Hemme then rolls her up. 1…..2….. Kick out by Tiffany, and a mangled scream by Christy. Hemme picks her up, before hitting a huge lariat followed by a standing leg drop for another two count. Hemme steps onto the apron, before climbing up the corner and lying in wait on the top rope. As Tiffany rises, she jumps for the guillotine leg drop, but Tiffany reverses into a powerbomb. 1…..2….. Hemme manages to roll through backwards, before hitting Tiffany in the face with a hard dropkick. She jumps over her and hits a springboard legsault, before going into a cover. 1…..2….. Wait, Tiffany rolls through into a cover of her own, 1…..2….. Hemme kicks out, before hitting Tiffany with a shining wizard. She picks her up and holds her on her feet, before hitting her with a vicious slap that sends her to the ground. She raises her hands in the air, before pinning her cockily. 1…..2…..3 Hemme picks up the win in her debut match.

WINNER- Christy Hemme by PINFALL in 4:51

Hemme grabs a microphone off some personnel.

Hemme- The last time I was in the WWE I had to play second fiddle to some so called legendary divas such as Trish Stratus and Lita. Honestly, even my crappy opponent tonight was better than those overrated bitches. Well, that won’t be happening now, as I have returned to prove not to you, because I don’t care about you, but to myself that I am the new dominant diva. And I don’t care what you people think, because I will rise to the top and before long, the divas title will be mine.

She taunts to the crowd before cockily walking to the back.

Tazz- Wow, a clear message sent there by the fiery vixen.
Styles- She completely brutalized her opposition.
Tazz- I think Tiffany should go back to helping Teddy Long.
Styles- That was a rather unsuccessful debut indeed.

***COMMERCIAL***

The locker room is shown with Mark Henry and Kevin Steen inside. They are smiling over their recent win.

Steen- That was a great match, wasn’t it Mark. We completely pulverized our opposition.

Henry- Yeah, did you see the way Finlay’s face bounced off that chair? This is what ECW should be about.

Steen- That shit was hardcore, man. We owned Harris and Finlay, they can’t hold candles to us, and we control ECW.

Henry- Damn right, now we will hopefully get the recognition we deserve, I mean, when was the last time either of us had a title shot. I last held the ECW title a year ago as my hands are growing weary without gold in them. And you… well, you did… umm…

Steen- Wait a minute, since I came to ECW at Survivor Series I have not even been given a title shot at the ECW title. What the hell, I, the most accomplished superstar on the roster don’t get a title shot in three months? That’s an outrage, right Mark?

Henry- In all honesty, I am the most accomplished-

Steen- You’re damn right it’s an outrage. And I’m gonna do something about it.

Steen walks out to the corridor and sees a man in a jacket facing away from him talking to another man whose face is concealed.

Steen- Hey, dude, which way is Teddy Long’s office?

The man suddenly spins around and punches Steen straight in the face. It is Chris Harris and he continues to attack Steen, throwing him face first into the wall. The other person reveals himself to be Finlay, and he too begins punching and kicking Kevin. Mark Henry runs out to see the commotion, but he suddenly takes a shillelagh shot to the head from Finlay. Finlay continues to hit Henry and Harris continues to hit Steen. Finlay hits Mark in the stomach with the shillelagh before lifting him up and hitting a Celtic Cross on the concrete. Harris then picks Steen up for a vertical suplex, and as he brings him down, he turns to the wall, sending Kevin straight into it.

Harris- That will teach them to mess with us.

Finlay- They want to fight? Because I love to fight!

They storm off, pleased with themselves.

Tazz- Chris Harris and Finlay were obviously not done with Mark Henry and Kevin Steen, as shown by that beat down.
Styles- They’re gonna want revenge Tazz, so I can tell that this ain’t over yet.
Tazz- True there, but right now I am more excited about the main event, which is up next!

***COMMERCIAL***

MATCH 5
Tommy Dreamer +The Sandman v Rob Van Dam +Sabu
(Extreme Rules Tag Team)

Tommy Dreamer is holding a baseball bat and Sandman is holding a shovel, with their opposition both holding chairs. Sandman walks over to Sabu, shovel in hand, but takes a chair to the back from RVD. Sabu then hits him in the abdomen with his chair, before Dreamer rushes to his rescue, hitting Rob with the bat in his stomach. He goes to hit Sabu, but it is blocked with the chair. Sabu then sets up the chair, and RVD flies over Dreamer with an over castle, sending his throat into the opened up chair. RVD and Sabu then hit a double dropkick on the Sandman, sending him out of the ring. They then focus their attention to Dreamer. Sabu hits a leg drop before placing a chair on the body of Dreamer. Van Dam then hits a rolling thunder, on Dreamer, with the chair adding to the impact. Sabu makes the cover, 1…..2….. Dreamer kicks out and rolls out of the ring. Sabu goes for a suicide dive, but Dreamer moves and Sabu goes straight into the ring barricade, breaking it. Dreamer picks up the loosened piece of barricade and hits Sabu with it. He then sees RVD flying through the air at him, and he thinks quickly, hitting Rob with the barricade as he is mid air. The Sandman has joined Dreamer by now, and he sets up a table on the outside. Tommy slides into the ring, and as he does, Sabu hits the Sandman with DDT on the floor. Dreamer, oblivious to this, runs for the springboard splash, but as he comes off the ropes, Sabu grabs his feet and sends him face first into the set up table, while keeping it intact. RVD recovers, and uses a chair to hit both Dreamer and Sandman, while Sabu sets up another table, next to the one already put in place. RVD rolls the Sandman into the ring, and in there he hits a superstar press. Sabu rolls Dreamer into the ring, but before he gets into the ring himself, he gathers up some weapons. A few chairs, two tables, some barbed wire and a ladder are thrown into the ring. Sabu then gets in, and walks over to the grounded Sandman, but he takes a shovel to the face, and falls to the ground. Sandman grabs the barbed wire off him, and wraps it around the baseball bat in the ring. He hits RVD with it, before using it to hit DDT. Sandman then slides out of the ring, and begins to look under the ring. Meanwhile, Tommy Dreamer delivers a Dreamer DDT to Van Dam onto a steel chair. The Sandman then enters with what he wanted, his Singapore cane! He wails on both Sabu and RVD with the cane, and hits the signature black Russian leg sweep on the ECW champion. He covers, 1…..2….. Rob gets his hand on the ropes at the very last minute! Dreamer sets up a table in the centre of the ring, before hitting RVD with the ladder, making him roll out of the ring. Dreamer and Sandman follow to the outside, and put Rob onto one of the tables set up outside. Sandman hits him with the cane, before Dreamer gets up onto the table with RVD and hits him with the Dreamer Driver to break the table, before making the cover. 1…..2….. Sabu breaks up the count, after flying out of the ring with a suicide dive. The Sandman hits Sabu with a chair and Dreamer covers the champion again. 1…..2….. The crowd goes wild as RVD manages to raise a shoulder. Dreamer lifts up Rob and goes for a piledriver, but it is reversed into a back body drop, and Tommy lands hard on the floor. The Sandman, cane in hand, rushes to retaliate, but Rob mule kicks the cane out of his hand. Sabu then kicks him in the back of his knees, before Van Dam picks up a chair and hits the Van Daminator on Sandman. He covers, 1…..2….. Kick out by Sandman, and Van Dam gets angry. He slides into the ring, before setting up the ladder, asking Sabu to put the Sandman onto the remaining table. He does so, before hitting Sandman numerous times with a chair, then a shovel, then his own cane. He is about to jump, but Dreamer gets into the ring and pushes the ladder over, sending RVD face first into the steel steps on the outside, dislodging them in the process. Sabu then rushes into the ring to make the save, but Dreamer reverses the attempted lariat into a Samoan Drop, sending Sabu onto the ladder. Dreamer then hits a standing leg drop onto the ladder, before hitting him with DDT, sending him again, face first into the steel ladder. He covers, 1…..2….. Sabu gets his hand on the ropes. Dreamer is now furious and he picks up the table set in the ring. He folds the legs back in, before placing the unopened table into the corner. He places Sabu against the cornered table, before running for a splash. Mid jump however, he is caught by a spear from Sabu and falls to the floor. Sabu then sets up a steel chair into a standing position. He rebounds against the opposite ropes, apparently going for the triple jump moonsault, but as he reaches the chair, the Sandman hits him with a drop toe hold, giving Sabu a face full of steel. The Sandman however is then kicked in the face by RVD, before being hit with a springboard face kick that sends him out of the ring. Rob then places Dreamer against the table in the corner and goes to the opposite turnbuckle, climbing to the top. Sabu then places a chair against Dreamer’s face before RVD jumps for the huge dropkick and he hits the Van Terminator! He covers, 1…..2…..3

WINNERS- Rob Van Dam +Sabu by PINFALL in 18:04

Sabu holds RVD’s hand up and the two go to exit the ring. Sabu moves out of the way, to allow the champ to exit first. Rob steps onto the apron, but he is suddenly hit with a huge dropkick from Sabu, who sends him off the apron and on to the table below. Sabu then picks up the ladder in the ring and throws it over the top rope, making it land on the downed Van Dam. He then taunts RVD through slashing his throat, and he picks up a chair. He points to the sky, before springing off the ropes, chair in hand, and he sends Rob through the table with a leg drop. Both men are laid out on the floor, but then Sabu slowly gets up out of the carnage. He walks up the apron before picking up a microphone.

Sabu- Watch this, Rob.

A video starts playing on the titantron. It begins by showing the time in the old ECW after Sabu offered RVD a handshake and Rob refused, pulling his hand away. It then cuts to ECW, One Night Stand 2005 when Sabu has just won his match against Rhyno, only for the fans to chant RVD, and for Rob to push him out of the way. It closes showing the week before Wrestlemania, and how RVD spat in Sabu’s face backstage in an encounter. The video stops, and the camera shifts back to Sabu.

Sabu- Learn to respect me!

Sabu walks to the back, and the screen shows Rob Van Dam getting up in the ring, before fading out to end the show.

Styles- Did I just see what I think I saw? Sabu just laid out Rob Van Dam after one of the most brutal matches I have seen.
Tazz- He wants respect, Joey, and it’s a dog eat dog world in ECW.
Styles- Nevertheless, I am shocked, but I will have to wait for next week to see how this plays out.
Tazz- Tune in again next week for another edition of ECW!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Definitely the Extreme Rules Main Event. Pretty good match, and you handled the Extreme spots well, and you really had both teams looking good. RVD winning by Van Terminator was pretty freaking awesome.

WM - Christy Hemme vs Tiffany. It is what it is. But yay for Hemme being back in WWE, or ECW.

BP - The opening promo with Kaz was pretty great. You had him come off as a future star, mentioning his past time. You made me actually care about him, so thumbs up there.

WP - Any time you had Sabu talk. What made Sabu great was that he never talked, he let his stuff talk in the ring. I'd rather just have RVD do all the talking or bring an ECW Original as manager.

AC - Pretty good first ECW show. All of the things you had there were pretty good. It really is at a good pace, and you have a nice mix of talent in here. You made some guys look like stars, like Kaz. I'm not that big of a fan of Steen & Henry, but I'll see what you'll do. I'll try to check out the next show.

-For matches, space your stuff out more. I'd rather have a couple of small blocks of text instead of one big wall of type to make things more readable.

--Check out PRIDE Exodus, it's arrived. Read it before you get left in the dust.