WWE 2006: The Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The 8 man tag match main event has everything to be awesome. Besides, The rattlesnake back in the rung rounds up a heck of the show, I will be definitevely reviewing

TRI

Reaction score
Well guys, here is my first show, with my new format. The matches on RAW will not be very long, to give you guys a heads up, but the promos will be the definite main aspect of the show.

Monday, May 22 – Target Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota

The WWE credits play and then we see footage of last week on RAW.

Chris Masters and Carlito are both interviewed separately before their Intercontinental Championship Match in the main event. Carlito is out first but as the champion makes his way out, Carlito charges out of the ring and brawls with masters on the ramp. Carlito gets the better of the situation and slams Masters’ into the titan tron, and then delivers a shot from the Money in the Bank briefcase. Several medics attend to Masters whilst Carlito is hurled away by staff. The match never officially got underway and Masters retains the belt.

The RAW opening video plays and we’re ready to go!

Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler and are ringside as usual.

Joey:

Welcome to Monday night RAW. We are live from Minneapolis, Minnesota, and we have another action-packed night in store!

Coach:

That’s right. I can’t wait to see Shane McMahon defeat the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin, here tonight.

King:

Well we’ll have to wait and see if that does happen, but I very much doubt things will turn out that way. Also tonight, we have a huge 8-Man Tag Team main event. The WWE Champion, Edge, will be teaming with Abyss, Chris Masters and the King of Kings, Triple H, when they face the #1 contender to Edge’s title, that is HBK, Shawn Michaels, who teams with John Cena, Carlito and the Big Show!

Joey:

What an awesome confrontation that match will be, but that’s not all we have for tonight. Trish Stratus and Mickie James face the Women’s Champion, Lita, and Victoria in tag team action.

Coach:

Plus, the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line. The Hardy Boyz defend against the Basham Brothers, and these two teams have been going at it for the past few weeks lately.

King:

Since returning to the WWE, the Hardy Boyz have revolutionised the tag team division on RAW, and they go into another title defence later on.

Coach:

But what would RAW be without Randy Orton in action. That’s why he goes one on one with Chavo Guerrero here on RAW!

Vince McMahon’s music plays and the fans boo him heavily as he comes down to the ring.

Vince:

You might be thinking that I am here to take action against Stone Cold Steve Austin for his actions against me last week. However, I will leave all that to Shane for later tonight. What I am out here for is to make an announcement regarding June’s Pay Per View. Last year, we saw a one-off ECW One Night Stand spectacular that turned out to be one of the greatest PPV’s ever. And this year, we are going to have an event called Clash of the Champions! This will be a RAW vs. SmackDown event where the champions on each show face each other. That means, the World Tag Team Champions on RAW face the WWE Tag team Champions on SmackDown, the Intercontinental Champion faces the United States Champion, and the two World Champions square off. Also on the card, we will have an Interpromotional Battle Royal, a Fans Choice Match, a GM vs. GM Match, and in the main event, there will be a 5-on-5 Elimination Match, with 5 top RAW wrestlers facing 5 top SmackDown wrestlers. This PPV could shape the remainder of 2006, and will determine which brand has the edge over their opposition. Thank you, and Austin, if you’re listening, I’ll deal with you next week!

The fans boo Vince but they were previously cheering after his huge announcement of the Clash of the Champions PPV!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Masters is backstage and Todd Grisham interviews him.

Todd:

Masterpiece, you and Carlito used to be the best of friends, and now you are sworn enemies. How far do you think this issue between the two of you could go?

Masters:

Todd, me and Carlito never really saw eye to eye. It was purely a business relationship. We both wanted to climb the mountain, and by helping each other, we both made it quicker. The difference between me and Carlito, though, is that I am the Intercontinental Champion, and what is he?

Todd:

Well he does have the Money in the Bank title contract…

Masters interrupts Todd angrily.

Masters:

Yeah, sure he has a World Title shot, but do you seriously think Carlito has what it takes to win the WWE Championship? I don’t think he does. In fact, he hasn’t even been able to take my Intercontinental Title from me, and he has had numerous chances. And that is why, tonight, I finish our problem. In the 8-Man Tag Team Match, I want Carlito and me in the ring together, and I will put him out, take away all his misery, with the Masterlock!

Masters is looking focused and we then see Trish Stratus and Mickie James backstage.

Mickie:

Trish, I’m so excited. I can’t believe we get to team together again. It’s gonna be so great!

Trish:

Yeah, just make sure you hold up your end, and I’ll take care of the rest.

Mickie:

Don’t worry Trish, you can count on me.

Trish leaves the room and Mickie looks on admiringly.

The versus screen appears and we see a shot of the 8-Man Tag Team main event coming up later tonight, with Shawn Michaels, Cena, Big Show and Carlito taking on Edge, Triple H, Abyss and Chris Masters.

Joey:

We have a huge main event in store for you later, but coming up next, the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line. Don’t go anywhere.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joey:

Welcome back to RAW. We are live Minneapolis, Minnesota and we are ready for the World Tag team Title rematch from two weeks ago between the Hardy Boyz and the Basham Brothers. Lets take you back to what happened last week when Matt Hardy went one on one with Doug Basham.

Footage of the match last week is shown when hardy hit the twist of fate on Doug, but Danny came in and caused the DQ. Jeff Hardy then also got involved and all four got into a brawl, with Austin then making the title match for this week.

The Basham’s are on their way out and they get a big of heat from the fans.

The Hardy’s come out to a great reaction and they climb into the ring ready for this title bout.

World Tag Team Championship
Hardy Boyz vs. Basham Brothers

The Hardy’s controlled the opening part of the match but after a thumb to the eye from Danny Basham, the challengers took control and signaled out Matt Hardy, picking him apart for a few minutes. Matt eventually got the tag to Jeff and the Hardy’s gained the momentum again with the hot tag. Jeff jumped into the ring, and unleashed a series of rights and lefts on his opponent sending Danny backwards. Jeff grabs him by the arm, and throws him across the ring, and as he comes back he nails him with a big dropkick. Hardy lifts him back up into the air, and he runs and bounces off the ropes, and comes back hitting him with his one arm spinning side sleeper slam dropping him hard to the match. Hardy then jumps up onto the top rope, where he holds his sign in the air looking to hit the Swanton Bomb, but out of nowhere Doug Basham pushes him off the top rope sending him into the outside barricade!

All hell than breaks lose with Matt getting involved in the match causing a huge brawl. Eventually Matt has the two Bashams on the ropes, and he runs at them taking them over the top rope hitting a double clothesline taking him and the other two out of the ring! Jeff Hardy comes into the ring, seemingly recovered from his previous injury, and he runs and dives over the top rope hitting a suicide dive on the two Bashams! Matt gets back up, and throws the legal Basham back into the ring, where Jeff gets into. Jeff Hardy climbs up the top rope where he hits the Swanton Bomb, and the elementary pin, 1….2….3!

Winners and still World Tag Team Champions, the Hardy Boyz

We see Vince and Shane McMahon backstage.

Vince:

Are you ready for Austin tonight son?

Shane:

You bet I am. I’m gonna take that Rattlesnake and destroy him. When Shane O’Mac’s finished with him, he won’t be able to GM RAW next week!

Vince:

That’s what I want to hear, because RAW is becoming very rocky since Austin took charge, even more so than when Shawn Michaels was in control.

Shane:

I know, but we’ve taken care of Steve Austin many times before, and we’ll do it again tonight.

Vince:

Son, I think things will turn out very well indeed tonight!

Vince and Shane share a laugh together.

A video package airs hyping the Edge Army and their rampage of RAW lately.

We see the Edge Army walking around backstage.

King:

Don’t go anywhere because we will hear from the Edge Army next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Edge’s music hits and the WWE Champion, the Rated R Superstar, makes his way out to the ring beside the Women’s Champion, Lita, and they are followed by the Monster Abyss and his manager, James Mitchell! Edge grabs a mic once he is in the ring and the fans’ boos die down.

Edge:

Ever since I assembled the Edge Army, I’ve heard nothing but negative vibes from all of you people. I mean, look at me, I am the WWE Champion, I am at the top of the WWE mountain, and I have everything: I‘ve got the back-up (Edge points at Abyss), I’ve got the evil genius (he then points at James Mitchell), I’ve got the girl (he kisses Lita), and I have the title, which means I have all the power. Nobody is able to stop me. Kane couldn’t do it when he faced me in his own speciality match, the Ambulance Match. And now where is he, right where he belongs. Down in hell!

The fans give Edge loads of heat and he and Lita smile.

Edge:

And what about his partner, the Big Show. He came to get some retribution for Abyss’ actions against Kane, and what happened? He got slammed on thousands of thumbtacks. And what about the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels. He thinks he will take me out at Vengeance on July 2, take my WWE Championship. It’s not going to happen! I am going to be holding onto this title for a very long time, no matter how much you despise me, no matter how badly any superstar wants to take it from me. The Edge Army has all the power, all the gold, and soon, we will be the ones running RAW. That is why I will be taking a back seat in the 8-Man Tag Team main event later tonight, because Abyss will take care of HBK, and there is nothing you can do about it!

Edge drops the mic and James Mitchell takes it.

Mitchell:

You know what Abyss is capable of. He did what nobody has done before, and put Kane on the shelf. He picked the Big Show into the air and black hole slammed him onto the thumbtacks. The stage is set for the Edge Army to take over, and you will play witness to the greatest faction ever when tonight, HBK joins the Army’s hit list! Ahahaha!

Edge’s music plays and they leave to a tone of heat.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King:

We are back on RAW and take a look at what we still have to come.

The versus screen appears and we see shots of those involved when the announcers hype the matches.

Coach:

The Women’s Champion Lita teams with Victoria to face Trish Stratus and Mickie James. And a win for Trish and Mickie could put them into the hunt for a title shot somewhere down the road.

Joey:

And what about Shane McMahon and our General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin. They square off one on one and that match will be one not to miss.

Coach:

But what I am most looking forward to is the main event. 8 of the top RAW wrestlers compete in a huge tag team match. The WWE Champion Edge, along with Triple H, Chris Masters and Abyss face Edge’s challenger at Vengeance, Shawn Michaels, who teams with John Cena, Carlito and the Big Show!

King:

But now, the Legend Killer Randy Orton faces Chavo Guerrero!

Chavo’s music hits and the fans give a good pop and some “Eddie†chants as he comes out.

Orton makes his way out to a lot of heat.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Randy Orton

Orton dominated the majority of this match with Guerrero getting some short flurries in. After Chavo hits the 3 amigos, he goes up top and calls for the frog splash, but Orton jumps up and crotches Chavo on the turnbuckle. Orton then drops him to the mat with a huge elevated DDT from the top rope! RKO quickly rolls him over to try to cover him, but the Guerrero shows his resilience, and kicks out of the pin! Orton only gets angry from this, and he mounts over top of his opponent, and fires away with huge punches right to Chavo's unprotected face. Orton lifts him back up, and hits him with a big European Uppercut, sending him onto the ropes, Orton then grabs his arm and flings him across the ring. As Chavo comes back, Orton catches him, and plants him down on the mat with a huge Powerslam! Orton then slides up, and stalks his prey as he waits for the RKO. Chavo slowly gets up holding his back, and then BAM! RKO from Randy Orton and covers him for the easy win 1....2....3!

Orton wins by pin fall

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Stone Cold Steve Austin is in his GM office on the phone and Vince comes in. Austin doesn’t even look up and continues talking until Vince pulls the chord out of the socket. Austin slowly drops the phone and glares up at Vince.

Austin:

What the hell do you want?

Vince:

I want you to stop making all these crazy matches every week. I mean, look at what you’ve done since you were appointed the General Manager. On your first show in charge, you made a WWE Title Match between Kane and Edge, and allowed it to be an Ambulance Match. And now look what happened as a consequence of that: Kane is gone from RAW. And then, last week you had a Tables Match, that saw our WWE Champion, Edge, go through a table. He needs to be ready to face Shawn Michaels at Vengeance, because fans will pay to see those go collide, and before that, Edge still has to face the World Heavyweight Champion from SmackDown. I need him to be physically able to compete at Clash of the Champions.

Austin:

I hear what you’re saying Vince, and I’ve gotta agree with you to some degree. I have been booking all these crazy gimmick matches, and it has to stop right?

Vince:

That’s exactly right, Austin.

Austin:

Ok, I promise I will go easy on things for a while.

Vince:

I knew you would see sense, but remember, you gave me the stunner last week, and I don’t like that. When you’re the GM of RAW, you work for ME, and you do not attack your boss and get away with it.

Austin:

So what are you gonna do about it?

Vince:

What am I gonna do about it? This is what I’m gonna do. I will make you pay, Austin. Nobody crosses the boss and gets away with it. At Backlash, Shawn Michaels found that out, and tonight, when you face my son Shane, you too will find that out. And as for next week, I will be using my powers as the Chairman of the Board to force you to a hearing in front of the Board of Directors, with myself as the head of the Board!

Austin looks concerned for a moment and then simply says.

Austin:

Fine.

Vince:

What…is that all you have to say?

Austin:

What do you want me to say? Do you want me to tell you I’m worried, and I’ll do what you want from now on, cause it ain’t gonna happen. I do what I want, when I want, and right now, I’m ordering you out of my office.

Vince:

You can’t send me out!

Austin:

Maybe I can’t, but I can beat you out of here.

Austin rises to his feet and Vince backs away.

Vince:

Austin, I’m gonna make your life a living hell. You can bet on that!

Vince leaves and Austin smiles.

We go to ringside, where Victoria’s music hits.

Victoria comes out for her tag match with Candice and Torrie by her side. Whilst they make their way down to the ring, the announcers speak.

Joey:

We’ve got divas tag team action now, and let’s take a look at the situation involving the former 6-time Champion Trish, and Mickie James.

Clips are shown of how Mickie has admired Trish since the day she arrived, including her costing herself the Women’s Title in the Battle Royal at Taboo Tuesday, and then their match at New Year’s Revolution, and it concludes with last week when Lita cheated to beat Mickie and Trish made the save afterwards.

King:

It certainly is a strange situation involving Trish and Mickie, and they team up tonight to face Victoria, and her partner, the Women’s Champion!

Lita’s music hits and the Women’s Champion comes down to the ring. She gets a lot of heat from the fans but is not at all bothered.

Trish’s theme song plays and she makes her way onto the ramp, when suddenly we see Mickie James appear behind her and she wants to walk to the ring alongside Trish instead of entering separately. Trish jumps when she sees Mickie but tries to smile. As soon as they enter the ring, Lita goes for Trish and Victoria fights with Mickie.

Trish Stratus & Victoria vs. Lita & Victoria w/Candice Michelle & Torrie Wilson

This was a short divas tag match that saw Lita and Victoria single out Trish for a while until Mickie got the hot tag and cleaned house. Mickie hit the Mick kick on Victoria and set Lita up for the Stratusfaction, but Candice distracted the ref and Torrie nailed Mickie in the back with a clubbing blow. Trish came in but the ref didn’t see as Candice pulled her under the bottom rope, where Trish then hammered away on Candice to the delight of the crowd. However, this allowed Victoria to nail the widow’s peak on Mickie and Lita put her away with a top-rope moonsault.

Lita & Victoria win via pin fall

Triple H is walking around backstage with his sledgehammer in hand.

Joey:

The Game has something to say. We’ll hear from him when we are back on RAW!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Game’s music hits and the fans jeer heavily for the self-proclaimed King of Kings. He comes down to the ring with his sledgehammer in hand.

Joey:

Can Triple H even go anywhere without carrying that damn sledgehammer around?

Coach:

Quiet Joey, the Game has something to say.

Triple H begins to speak.

Triple H:

At Backlash, I was unable to reclaim what is rightfully mine: the W…W…E Championship. And in the Battle Royal 2 weeks ago, I had the opportunity to become the number one contender to the title. However, that was not the case, as one man cost me that opportunity. That man I am speaking of is of course none other than…Randy Orton! Orton wanted to work together with me in the unholy alliance, so I went long with it, but when the time came, Orton didn’t help me. He was too busy thinking about himself, and whilst that if fine, I will not let it rest. I want a WWE Title shot, and I demand that Stone Cold Steve Austin makes that match for next week on RAW! Me and Edge, one on one, let’s see who goes to Vengeance on July 2 to defend the gold against Shawn Michaels!

The fans give a good cheer at this prospect, but Orton’s music plays and he comes out onto the stage to equally as much heat.

Orton:

Hunter, you seem to be forgetting that you didn’t help me in that number one contenders Battle Royal when I needed it. And if anybody should get a shot at Edge’s WWE Title next week, it’s me! So Austin, I want you to come out here and make the match for RAW next week: Edge vs. Randy Orton – WWE Championship!

The fans cheer at another top match possibly taking place.

Austin’s voice is then heard and he appears on the titan tron.

Austin:

Guys, we seem to have a problem. Both of you want a shot at the WWE Championship next week. So what I am going to do is make that main event match right now. Next week on RAW, it will be Edge, versus…Triple H.

The fans give a mixed reaction and Triple H grins, whilst Orton frowns.

Austin:

Versus…Randy Orton!

Orton’s face then lights up and Triple H frowns.

Austin:

And that’s not all. There will be one more superstar in this match, and that will be…John Cena!

The fans roar with approval and Orton and Triple H scorn.

Austin:

Have a great night, and if you don’t mind, I need to get ready for my match against Shane McMahon, so get out of the ring fellows!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage, John Cena is interviewed by Maria.

Maria:

John Cena, you have an 8-Man Tag Team Match later tonight, and next week, you will be in a Fatal Four-Way Match for the WWE Championship, with Triple H, Randy Orton and Edge. Your thoughts?

Cena:

There’s only one thing I can say about that. Tonight, I have more reason to go out and whoop ass all over Edge’s team tonight, especially now that two of my opponents next week are in that match. And there is nothing I would like more than to become the new WWE Champion next week, and defend the belt against the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, because the champ…is…here!

The fans can be heard cheering.

We see Shane in his locker room getting ready for his match with Austin.

Joey:

Up next, Shane McMahon takes on the RAW GM, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Don’t go anywhere as you cannot afford top miss that match!

A video package plays hyping the rivalry between Triple H and Randy Orton, and they both get a shot at the WWE Title next week, in the Fatal Four-Way Match with Cena and champion Edge!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

SmackDown Rebound
Last week on SmackDown, Batista defeated Shelton Benjamin in a match to determine who enters the Triple Threat World Heavyweight Title Match involving Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho at Judgment Day. After the match, a brawl ensued with Angle, Shelton, Batista and Y2J, when RVD made the save and got some payback on Shelton Benjamin. Judgment Day is just six days away now and is packed with an awesome card!

Joey:

Well, SmackDown has assembled what promises to be a great PPV this Sunday at Judgment Day, but up next, the McMahon-Austin feud is re-ignited, as Shane McMahon takes on Stone Cold!

Shane comes out to the ring without his father, Vince, by his side. The fans give Shane loads of boos.

Austin comes out to a massive ovation and he goes right to work on Shane.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shane McMahon

Austin dominated this match and five minutes in, Vince McMahon came to ringside to distract Austin and allow Shane to gain control. However, the Rattlesnake soon took over once again and nailed the stunner on Shane. Austin made the cover but suddenly, the WWE Champion, Edge, broke the pin and he and Abyss attacked Austin. The ref calls for the bell.

Austin wins via DQ

Abyss pulls Austin up and throws him towards Edge, who nails the spear. Edge hammers away on Austin with hard shots when HBK comes down to make the save. The fans cheer as HBK clotheslines Abyss and then Edge out of the ring, but Vince and Shane ambush Michaels and beat him down. The Edge Army, along with the McMahon’s all then back up the ramp with Austin and HBK fuming in the ring.

King:

Edge did it again. He helped Vince McMahon at Backlash, and did it again tonight, do they have some sort of deal or something?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Carlito is standing backstage beside announcer, Todd Grisham.

Todd:

Carlito, can I have your thoughts on tonight’s 8-Man Tag team main event?

Carlito:

There is only one thing Carlito has to say about this main event. Carlito will go out there…take out the Masterpiece one last time…and demand one last Intercontinental Title shot from Stone Cold Steve Austin next week. Because what I will do to Chris Masters in the ring tonight…that, that will be cool!

Carlito leaves looking very determined.

We see the versus screen appear showing the Fatal Four-Way Match for the WWE Title next week.

Joey:

You do not want to miss RAW next week, as Edge defends the WWE Championship against three superstars. Triple H, John Cena and Randy Orton all vie for the top prize, and Edge will have to reach down deep if he is to walk out of the ring still the champion next week!

Edge’s music hits and the fans boo as he comes out alone.

Coach:

The RAW main event is next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When we return, Abyss, with his manager James Mitchell, and Chris Masters, have joined Edge in the ring for the main event,

Triple H comes out to huge heat and Edge doesn’t take his eyes off of him, knowing that they will both be in next week’s WWE Title Match.

The Big Show’s music hits and the heels all clear the ring as he comes out, except for Abyss, who goes nose to nose with Big Show. Edge talks Abyss out of brawling with Big Show yet, and Abyss also goes out of the ring.

Carlito comes out with his Money in the Bank briefcase and Masters shouts at him loads.

John Cena’s music plays and the fans cheer loudly as he comes down to the ring.

The last superstar to enter is HBK, Shawn Michaels, and he gets the loudest pop of his team as he comes down. Immediately, HBK and Edge go at it, whilst Abyss and the Big Show brawl, as do Cena and H, and Masters and Carlito. All eight men are just going at it hard and Abyss’ head is slammed off the announcers’ table and Carlito is run into the steel steps. Carlito and Masters eventually fight up the ramp and to the back somewhere, leaving it down to just six men now. The bell rings when Triple H and Cena enter the ring.

8-Man Tag Team Match
Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Big Show & Carlito vs. Edge, Triple H, Abyss w/James Mitchell & Chris Masters

Cena runs Triple H off the ropes but H reverses and hits a running knee. Triple H pulls Cena up and sends him to the turnbuckle. Cena gets a boot to the face when H runs at him and Cena climbs to the second rope. The Game turns around and Cena comes off the ropes with a double axe handle. Cena then makes the tag to Big Show and H tags in Edge. Edge wants none of the Big Show though and Abyss tags himself in. the two monsters edge towards the middle of the ring and go at it with hard punches. Big Show starts to put a few punches and Abyss is reeling, but as Big Show tries to run his opponent off the ropes, Abyss reverses and Edge hits a knee to the back of Big Show. Show then walks into a big boot from Abyss and Triple H is tagged in. Big Show gets to his feet and Triple H gets a headlock in.

H switches and clenches Show’s arm behind his back, but the 7’2†giant rams his butt into H’s ribs to counter out of the headlock. Big Show clotheslines H down and tags in HBK, who is dying to get into the action. HBK punches and chops H to the mat several times before the Game decides to tag out and Edge comes in. Edge and Michaels stare down and then lock up in the centre of the ring. Edge starts to overpower HBK but the Heart Break Kid works his way back to a vertical base and after a minute or so of back and forth action in this lock up, Triple H comes in and hammers HBK in the back. This brings Cena back in and he sends Triple H to the outside and follows him out, where they fight through the crowd. Abyss and the Big Show also get into another fight and they also get caught up in the crowd on the other side. This leaves us down to HBK and Edge. HBK hits a suplex and gets the crowd going. Edge is back up and Shawn lands some chops in the corner and he mounts the second rope for the ten punch, but when he makes it to eight, Edge grabs his tights and plants HBK into the canvas with a high impact powerbomb! Edge crawls into the cover and the ref counts the pin,

HBK gets a shoulder up!

The fans cheer and Edge locks in a body scissors on HBK in the middle of the ring. He keeps this locked in for a long time but then Carlito runs back down and Edge releases HBK and goes for Carlito, but Mr. Money in the Bank ducks Edge’s blows and nails a kick to the midsection and drops Edge with a DDT. HBK then goes up top and signals for the elbow drop. James Mitchell climbs onto the apron and grabs Michaels’ leg, but Carlito dropkicks him off and allows HBK to land the top-rope elbow drop! Michaels then calls for the sweet chin music and the Rated R Superstar slowly rises to his feet. However, Abyss is back and from the outside, he trips HBK down and pulls his legs into the turnbuckle post to lots of boos. Edge then nails a boot to Carlito and lands his own DDT. John Cena and Triple H are both back and Cena slams H’s head off the steel steps and climbs up top, where Edge turns and Cena lands a cross body block. Cena then calls for the 5-knuckle shuffle.

The fans cheer as he runs off the ropes and lands the fist drop. He pumps up his boots and calls for the F-U. Edge gets to his feet and turns around, where Cena gets him atop of his shoulders, but Triple H is back in and he nails Cena in the gut and with Edge still on his shoulders, Cena can’t fight out of Triple H positioning him for the pedigree. Edge rolls off Cena’s shoulders and the King of Kings plants Cena into the mat with the pedigree and rolls him over, but before he can cover, the Big Show is back and he grabs H around the throat for the Chokeslam. Edge runs at Big Show but he feels the same effects. Then, remarkably, the Big Show picks both Edge and Triple H high in the air and drops them both with chokeslams! The crowd cheer big time as Big Show roars to them. However, we see Chris Masters is back and from behind he locks Show in the Masterlock. The giant fights him off for a while but slowly begins to fade. Carlito eventually breaks the Masterlock and sets Masters up for the spinning reverse neckbreaker. Abyss nails Carlito in the back with a hard punch and sends him into the ropes, where he drops Carlito with the black hole slam! The fans boo and Big Show also rises to his feet.

He turns and Abyss sends him off the ropes, but Big Show reverses and Abyss walks into a Chokeslam from Show! The giant turns around and Edge is back and he nails a spear to Big Show. Triple H is also up and he throws Carlito, Big Show and then Cena out of the ring. With H and Edge standing, they don’t see HBK come from behind and he climbs the ropes. They turn around and HBK hits a double dropkick, taking them both down. Triple H rolls to the outside and Edge slowly gets to his feet at the same time as HBK. Michaels is just ahead and out of nowhere he hits Edge with the sweet chin music! HBK rolls into the cover and everybody else is down. The ref makes the pin fall,

HBK, Cena, Big Show & Carlito win via pin fall

King:

HBK pins the champion. He just beat Edge!

Coach:

No, no way, that can’t be right.

Joey:

Will the same happen at Vengeance when Shawn Michaels gets a WWE Championship title shot, and will Edge even still have the title heading into Vengeance, as he has to defend against Orton, Triple H and Cena in a Fatal Four-Way Match next week?

HBK celebrates the win but out of nowhere Orton appears in the ring and he cracks HBK over the head with a steel chair. The crowd boo and Orton does the same to Cena as he stands up as well. Every other superstar involved in the main event is down, and RAW fades out with Orton grabbing the WWE Championship from ringside and he stands tall in the ring signalling that he will win next week.

END OF SHOW

Results

Hardy Boyz retained the World Tag Team Titles against Basham Brothers

Randy Orton def. Chavo Guerrero

Lita & Victoria def. Trish Stratus & Mickie James

Stone Cold Steve Austin def. Shane McMahon via DQ

HBK, Cena, Big Show & Carlito def. Edge, Abyss, Triple H & Masters

Next week

WWE Championship Fatal Four-Way Match

Edge vs. Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Clash of the Champions - June

Intercontinental Champion vs. United States Champion

World Tag Team Champions vs. WWE Tag Team Champions

RAW GM vs. SmackDown GM

Fans’ Choice Match

Inter-Promotional Battle Royal

WWE Champion vs. World Heavyweight Champion

5-on-5 Elimination Match
Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown

Vengeance – July 2

WWE Championship

Edge vs. Shawn Michaels

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= ME by far.
WM= Austin vs Eric, more of a recap.
BP= HHH and Orton and Austin.
WP= The Carlito one.
AC= Good week i liked it. Cant wait till newt week.
CP= Read TMW

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Obviously the main event, with your new format all the rest of the matches were short.

WM: Stone Cold vs Shane, couldn't get into it.

BP: Edge's promo, in character and very entertaining.

AC: Good show, I don't mind the change on format and this show build perfectly not only Vengeance but Clash of the Champions

CT Styles

BM: 8 Man Tag, Was the best and all the others were recaps

WM: McMahon/Austin, Hard to get into it when its 3 lines and ends in DQ.

BP: Edge one was very good. But all the others were also very good, good job with promos imo.

WP: N/A

AC: Good show, not crazy about the matches, ME was good but that was the only one really written out. Promos were very good aswell. Check out WWE: Big Time if ya want, CWA's show is up.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: 8 man tag match

Worst Match: Orton/Chavo

Best Promo: all promos were great, my fave is also the Edge one.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: By seeing your new format, it's still okay. The promos are great and it really helps in building the storylines. Clash of the Champions is really a PPV to watch for.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: m/e 8 man tag ftw!!
wm: austin mcmahon
bp: edge, really liked it
wp: n/a
af: well, aside from the m/e its really hard to get into the matches when just recaps. still awesome promos man

TRI

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the review so far guys. I've got some bad news though, my computer fucked up, and somehow deleted my next Smackdown. I really don't fell like writing the show all over again, so I plan on just going ahead and posting Judgment Day, and skipping that show. I'm sorry if this disappoints anyone, but here is the final Judgment Day Card:

Judgment Day 2006

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Kurt Angle vs. Batista vs. Y2J

Buried Alive Match

JBL vs. Taker

Grudge Match

RVD vs. Shelton Benjamin

Tag Team Title Match

AMW (c) vs. MNM

US Title Match

Booker T (c)vs. Bobby Lashley

Old School vs. New School

Ric Flair vs. Paul Birchall

Cruiserwegiht Title Match

Kid Kash (c)vs. Gregory Helms

Eddie Gurrerro Tribute Match

Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio

The Rated R CMStar

Really bad to hear, but still I am waiting anxiously to Judgment Day

Buried Alive Match
JBL vs. Taker

Grudge Match
RVD vs. Shelton Benjamin

Tag Team Title Match
AMW (c) vs. MNM

US Title Match

Ric Flair vs. Paul Birchall

Cruiserwegiht Title Match
Kid Kash (c)vs. Gregory Helms

Eddie Gurrerro Tribute Match
Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah, what a bad news, well.. The Judgement Day card is totally awesome so I will still check it out.

Judgment Day 2006

Buried Alive Match
JBL vs. Taker

Grudge Match
RVD vs. Shelton Benjamin

Tag Team Title Match
AMW (c) vs. MNM

US Title Match