WWE 2006: The Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : Shawn Michaels & John Cena vs Edge Army in a Tables Match. great action and great after match too.

WM : HHH, orton vs Love machines. I dont like the way you made HHH break a pinfall attempt, that made orton look weak IMO.

BP : Austin all night long, this character is gold in your BTB

WP : all were good, so I'd say the Trish-mickie little segment. not really necessary.

AC: a great show, very solid. Your storylines are exciting.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I will go with the Tables Match, I was surprised to see it starting and not in the main event. Nice touch with having The Big Show make the save.

WM: I will go with Matt vs Doug. It advanced the feud between the two teams but I personally didn't like it. It was still well written

BP: The opening one with HBK and Edge, as well with Austin all night long.

WP: HHH and Orton backstage. I didn't like the interaction between the two, altough the promo was saved by Austin.

AC: Nice show, altough I didn't think it was well booked. You didn't have a nice main event and I think you should have saved the Tables Match for the end

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - Shawn Michaels and John Cena vs. Edge and Abyss that was a great match with a nice ending.

Worst Match - Lita vs. Mcikie James it was an ok match but I can never get into written Women's Wrestling.

Best Promo - The opening promo everyting was in character and I'm looking foward to their ppv match.

Worst Promo - Trish and Mickies it was short and it could have been better.

Overall Thought - It was a good show good matches the ending of the show kind of ruined it you should have had a differetn match for the main event.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: the Table's Match with a nice ending

Worst Match: Lita vs. Mickie James, I think it's quite short for a title match, but it's a diva's match though.

Best Promo: Austin/VKM

Worst Promo: Trish/Mickie James

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show but imo, the table's match should be on the main event and not the Intercontinental one, but next week's show looks good esp the 8 man tag.

TRI

Reaction score
Ya, I was borderline on the idea, it was just an on the fly decision, because I wanted that title to be seen as a Main Event Title. Thanks for all of the review so far, I'll be getting reviews to all of you guys when I get a chance.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Tag Team Tables Match.

Worst Match:Lita vs. Mickie James. Never was fond of Womens Division and it was pretty short for a title match.

Best Promo: I am amazed how well you portrayed Austin the entire night. Very in character. Very nice job.

Worst Promo: Trish / Mickie James. It was short and just really did not draw me into it.

Additional Comments: I agree with Levi, The tables match should have been the main event. Next week I am sure the main event is going to be phenomenal with the 8 man tag. I will definatly be reviewing.

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: They were all good but John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs The Edge Army was the best

Worst Match:: I feel the Lita VS Mickie James match wasn't a very good match because it was short.

Best Promo:: Edge Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin's opening

Worst Promo:: Trish and Mickie's

Additional Comments:: Great show I believe your 8-man tag match next week is going to be a good match.

Rating:: 4.5/5

TRI

Reaction score
Smackdown Preview

Friday Night Smackdown comes to you from Dayton, Ohio. This Smackdown will be off the hook, like always. Last week GM Mick Foley chose a random superstar on Smackdown to face Batista for his main event spot a Judgment Day. That random superstar happened to turnout to be Shelton Benjamin. Who will win the match and get the spot at Judgment Day?

Also last week on Smackdown The Undertaker excepted JBL's challenge to face The Gymini in a hadicapped match. Will The Undertaker prevail, or will it be to much for the Phenom. Also in action Kid Kash will be challenged by Paul London for his Cruiserweight Title.

Finally on Smackdown Joey Mercury will take on Chris Harris in a preview for the tag match at Judgment Day. Who will win these matches, and what developments will an already stacked Judgment Day have. Find all of this out and more on the show that's changing Friday Night's, Friday Night Smackdown!

Judgment Day Card

WHC Match
Kurt Angle v. Chris Jericho vs. Batista/ Shelton

Buried Alive Match
JBL vs. The Undertaker

US Title Match
Lashley vs. Booker T

RVD vs. Shelton

Tag Team Titles Match
AMW vs. MNM

Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio

CW Title Match
London vs. Kash vs. Helms

Paul Birchall vs. Ric Flair

The Rated R CMStar

Judgement Day seems like an off the hook PPV, amazing card. If Batista manages to win, then it will be a heck of a main event. I think Taker will win but by DQ when JBL interferes. I will be reviewing

TRI

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown!

*The opening video plays, with a small highlight of last week’s events. The pyro then goes off as the fans are going crazy with fans holding signs up*

Cole:
Welcome to Friday Night, I’m your host Michael Cole with my partner Tazz. Tonight we come to you from Dayton, Ohio. Tazz, we’ve got one hell of a show tonight!

Tazz:
Cole, were only 2 Smackdown’s away from the first Smackdown PPV of the wrestling season.

Cole:
Tonight there is going to be a huge match between “The Animal†Batista and Shelton Benjamin, which will decide who will be in the Main Event at Judgment Day.

Tazz:
Also the Undertaker will be in action in a handicapped match against the Gymini.

Cole:
Don’t forget there will also be a match between Chris Harris and Joey Mercury.

*Medal plays to colossal heat as Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin come down to the ring*

Kurt Angle:
I just love it when a plan comes to work.

*The crowd boo’s*

Angle:
For you pathetic in bred fools, in case you still don’t realize what our plan was, listen up real well so I don’t have to repeat myself.

*Major Heat from the crowd*

Angle
: Last week on Smackdown, I snuck into Foley’s office, took out every single one of those little ping pong balls, and threw them all away. I then put in my special Shelton Benjamin balls putting him as the only person eligible to be in the match!

*Heat*

Angle
: Come on bring on the heat you damn hicks!

*Major Heat*

Angle:
Tonight when Shelton takes out Batista he will be in the Main Event at Judgment Day! At Judgment Day Shelton and I will double team Y2J, and take him out of the equation. Shelton will then lay down for me in the middle of the ring for me to pin him! Then at the next PPV I will give him a title shot. How do you like that everyone!

*The crowd gives a tremendous amount of boo’s*

Angle:
I will then become a 7 time world champ-

*Wreck then plays to a gigantic pop*

Foley:
How is everyone doing here in Dayton, Ohio!

*The crowd gives a cheap pop*

Foley:
Well damn Angle, how did you come up with a plan like that? Let me tell you something Mr. Clean, how about I kick your ass out of the Judgment Day Title match!

Angle
: Hell no Foley, I would just go to the board of director’s, and make sure they fire your ass!

*The crowd boo’s*

Foley:
Then I’ll just do something else. Tonight in the Main Event between Shelton and Batista you are banned from ringside. If you even come close to the ring, you are fired!

*The crowd goes crazy after hearing the announcement. Kurt Angle is irate right now. Shelton then grabs a microphone, and starts talking for the first time*

Shelton:
Kurt, calm down, it doesn’t matter. I’m still going to kick Batista’s fat ass all over Dayton tonight.

*Animal plays to an immense pop as Batista comes down to the ring*

Batista
: Shelton, I wouldn’t be so confident if I was you. I’m the Animal, and tonight you will feel the pain!

Shelton:
Batista, I and everyone else in this business knows all you are is a steroid chuggin’ muscle head. You see me, I am the greatest athlete the WWE has ever had the privilege to see, and I’ll be taking your ass down to the mat so quickly, you won’t even know what hit ya.

*Shelton and Batista stare each other down as we go to a commercial break*

Commercial Break

*Paparazzi plays to a large amount of heat as MNM come down to the ring. Melina then does the best entrance in the WWE*

*Guilty plays as AMW comes down to the ring as Chris Harris looks ready for his match*

Match 1
Chris Harris w/James Storm vs. Joey Mercury w/ Melina and Nitro

Harris and Mercury lock up in the middle of the ring. Harris goes around and locks in a waist lock. Harris takes him down with a belly to back takedown. Harris keeps the hold locked in and starts to apply more pressure. Harris then lets go and starts stomping on him. Harris lifts him up and hits a big delayed vertical suplex. Harris then mounts him and starts punching him. Harris then irish wips him off the ropes, and hits a big back drop. Harris covers him

-1-

-2-

Joey Mercury gets his shoulder up. Harris then puts Mercury in a sleeper hold. Mercury then starts to fade. Mercury then gets up slowly, and bounces him off the ropes. Harris then comes back, and hits a crossbody. Harris goes to the top rope. Harris jumps off and attempts a flying leg drop, but Mercury rolls out of the way. Mercury and Harris get up at the same time and start to trade punches. Mercury blocks one, and starts chopping him into the corner. Mercury places him up on the top. Mercury then hits a big frankensteiner on him. Mercury pins him

-1-

-2-

No! The Wildcat just gets his shoulder up! Mercury can’t believe it as he starts to complain to the ref about the slow count. Mercury stops arguing and turns around and starts stomping on him. Mercury then puts Harris in a front face lock. After a while Mercury lets go. Mercury lifts him up and hits a double underhook DDT. Mercury starts taunting the crowd yelling about how he is going to win the match. Mercury is then surprised by Harris who quickly small packages him

-1-

-2-

Mercury kicks out. Harris lifts him up and throws him into the corner. Harris throws some huge hard right hands at Mercury. Harris then irish wips him into the other corner. Harris charges at him and clothesline’s him. Harris then bulldog’s him down. Harris is fired up and is taunting Mercury to get up. As Mercury gets up Harris kicks him in the stomach, and then hits the Catatonic on him. Harris pins him

-1-

-2-

-3-

Winner- Chris Harris

*The crowd goes crazy as Harris picks up the win. Storm jumps into the ring as they start to celebrate their big win*

*We go backstage to Josh Mathews*

Mathews:
Hello, tonight I am here with the self proclaimed wrestling god JBL.

*JBL and The Cabinet walk on to the screen*

JBL:
I know you usually ask the question’s Josh, but this time I would like to ask you one.

Josh:
O.k. ask me anything.

JBL:
What do you mean by self proclaimed wrestling god?

Josh:
I think it’s pretty self explanatory.

JBL:
You don’t think I’m a wrestling god? Should I remind you of my credentials?

Josh:
Its fine JBL, I believe you are a wrestling god. Now the question I’m going to ask you is, don’t you think it’s a little unfair that The Undertaker has to go two on one with the Gymini?

JBL:
Quite frankly Josh I don’t. If The Undertaker says who is really is, then I should be able to have a partner in the Buried Alive Match at Judgment Day. If The Undertaker somehow beats The Gymini, then next week he will go one on one with my Chief of Staff, Paul Birchall.

*The camera focus’s on Birchall who is in shock about what JBL just said*

Josh:
JBL it doesn’t look like your Chief of Staff is very happy about what you just said.

JBL:
Josh that is his ready face. Right Paul?

*Birchall doesn’t speak and his jaw has dropped to his knee’s*

JBL:
Don’t worry about him, he will be fine.

*We then go back to ringside with the announcer’s*

Cole
: Paul Birchall certainly doesn’t like the sound of that idea.

Tazz:
Nice observations numbnuts.

Cole:
Whatever Tazz, I was just pointing that out to all the fans we have.

Tazz:
I think they know how to watch the T.V. It’s not like we are on the radio or anything.

Cole:
What if some of our fans are blind?

Tazz:
Cole know your role and shut the hell up.

Cole:
You’re starting to piss me off right now Tazz. Also why the hell are you trying to copy The Rock?

*My name is Finlay, and I love to fight plays to a decent amount of heat, as Finlay comes down to the ring*

*Were not Mexicans, were Mexicool’s plays to a big pop as Psicosis comes to the ring in his Juan Deere lawnmower*

Match 2
Finlay vs. Psicosis

The bell rings for the match to start. Psicosis runs at Finlay, but Finlay knocks him down with a big clothesline. Finlay starts stomping on him. Finlay then starts waking away at Psicosis with huge crossface punches. Finlay lifts Psicosis up, and runs him into the corner. Finlay starts punching him with some hard rights and lefts. The ref comes into the middle to try to break it up, but Finlay continues. The ref then warns him to stop, but he doesn’t. The ref starts the 5 count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Finlay backs off right before the ref can count to 5. Finlay then goes charging back at him, but Psicosis kicks him in the face. Psicosis starts kicking Finlay in the legs, but Finlay grabs his leg. Psicosis then hits a huge enziguri to the back of Finlay’s head. Psicosis goes to the ropes, and helps himself up. Psicosis then gets up and hits a big leg drop to the back of Finlay’s head. Psicosis lifts Finlay up kicks him in the stomach, and hits a big face buster. Psicosis then goes to the top rope. Psicosis then jumps off and hits a big moonsault on him. Psicosis covers

-1-

-2-

Finlay kicks out. Psicosis is mad that he didn’t get the 3 count there. Psicosis bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Psicosis lifts Finlay up, but Finlay rakes his eye. Finlay then hits a European uppercut. Finlay hits another one. Finlay then kicks him in the stomach and hits an arm breaker DDT. Finlay then locks Psicosis in an armbar. Psicosis then stretches for the ropes and grabs them. Finlay sets up Psicosis on the ropes and starts hitting more crossface punches. Finlay then hits the Finlay Roll onto Psicosis. Finlay then takes off his straps (like Angle) and places Psicosis on the top rope. Finlay then lifts him up, and hits the Emerald Fusion. Finlay pins him

-1-

-2-

-3-

Winner- Finlay

*Finlay gets up and starts taunting the crowd. Finlay goes over to Psicosis and starts stomping on him. Finlay then starts punching with some hard right hands onto Psicosis. Super Crazy then runs down to the ring. Crazy then jumps onto Finlay’s back, and puts him in a sleeper hold. Finlay then throws him over his shoulder out of the ring. Finlay lifts Psicosis up, and hits him with another Emerald Fusion. Finlay then leaves the ring, and goes to the back*

Commercial Break

*We go backstage to Kid Kash’s locker room, when Gregory Helms comes in*

Kash:
What the hell do you want?

Helms
: I just want to see how you’re doing on your last night as Cruiserweight Champion.

Kash:
Helms let me just tell you one thing. Tonight will definitely not be my last night as Cruiserweight title. I plan on becoming the best CW champion of all time. Not you or London has any chance in hell at taking this title away.

Helms
: Don’t be so confident Kash your title can be taken away just like that.

*Helms snap’s his fingers*

Kash:
What, are you going to take this title from me at Judgment Day?

Helms:
Maybe, maybe not. Or maybe I’ll just interfere in your title match tonight.

*Mick Foley then walks into the locker room*

Foley:
I see that you have a little problem Kash and I know how to fix it.

Kash:
How?

Foley
: It’s simple. Tonight Gregory Helms, if you even think about touching Kash during his match, you will be suspended without pay for 2 months!

Helms:
You can’t do that Foley!

Foley:
Yes I can, and I just did.

*We go back to ringside*

Cole:
Those were some strong words by our GM Mick Foley.

Tazz:
Of course Cole, you really need to think before you talk.

Cole:
Why do you keep picking on me Tazz?

Tazz:
You’re annoying the hell out of me that’s why.

*Longhorn plays to a large amount of boos as The Gymini come down to the ring with JBL and Paul Birchall*

*Graveyard Symphony plays to an amazing ovation as The Undertaker comes down to the ring doing his usual entrance. Taker then stares at JBL, who does not back down*

Match 3
The Gymini vs. The Undertaker

As Taker is staring down JBL the Gymini come from behind and starts clubbing the back of Taker. They then bounce Taker off the ropes and double clothesline him down. The Gymini then start stomping on Taker over and over not letting him get up. The Gymini then lift Taker up, and hit a huge double team vertical suplex on Taker. Mike rolls over and covers him, the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Taker gets his shoulder up. Mike and Todd start punching Taker more and more. They lift Taker up and irish wips him off the ropes. Taker then comes back and hits a double clothesline on them. Taker then does his patented sit up. Taker punches each Gymini down over and over. Taker bounces Todd Shane off the ropes and hits a huge big boot on him. Taker then goes to the corner to attempt the old school and hits it taking out Todd out with a clothesline as well. Taker lifts up Mike and hits a sidewalk slam. Taker pins him

-1-

-2-

Todd breaks it up. Todd lifts him up and bounces him off the ropes, but Taker comes back and hits a big DDT to him. Taker then bounces off the ropes, and hits a huge leg drop. Taker then lifts up Mike, and hits the snake eyes. Taker bounces off the ropes, but JBL pulls down the top rope sending Taker to the floor. JBL then throws Taker into the steel steps. The Gymini come out, and ram Taker head first into the steel post. The then throw Taker back into the ring. The Gymini then attempt the X-Trainer, but Taker clothesline’s them down. Taker then lifts them both up, and hits a humongous double chokeslam to them. Taker then lifts up Todd, and hits a huge tombstone piledriver in front of JBL. Taker pins him

-1-

-2-

-3-

Winner- The Undertaker

*The light’s then go out, and they come back on with Taker and Birchall no where to be found. JBL then grabs a mic*

JBL:
Taker, I demand you to come back here with my Chief of Staff! Come out here right this instance!

*No one comes out*

JBL:
Taker get out here you cowar-

*All of the sudden the light’s go out, and we see Taker’s sign come down with Birchall attached to it*

Taker:
JBL, next week Paul Birchall will Rest….in….Peace. Then at Judgment Day, you will Rest….In….Peace!

Commercial Break

*5….4….3….2….1 Break the Walls Down plays to an enormous pop as Chris Jericho comes down to the ring to host the Highlight Reel*

Y2J:
Welcome to Smackdown is Jericho!

*The crowd gives a huge pop*

Y2J:
Since I’m the only person in the Main Event at Judgment Day that doesn’t have a part in tonight’s main event, I think I should be involved. So Mick, come on out so I can ask you a question

*After a couple of seconds Wreck plays to a banging pop as Mick Foley comes down to the ring*

Mick:
So what do you want Chris?

Y2J:
What I want is a spot in tonight’s Main Event. So I propose that I am the special guest ref in tonight’s main event!

*The crowd gives a big pop to the idea*

Foley:
Chris I like that idea, so tonight in our main event, you will be the special guest referee!

*The crowd is going crazy after hearing that announcement*

Y2J:
Know since I’ve got that settled it’s time for the highlight of the night, the Highlight Reel! My guest tonight is a man on a mission to win the title, the Whole Damn show, Rob Van Dam!

*One of a Kind plays to a mammoth pop as Rob Van Dam comes down to the ring doing the thumb taunts*

Y2J:
Welcome to the Highlight Reel! RVD the last 2 weeks Shelton Benjamin has seemed to move on from your feud. How do you respond to that?

RVD:
Chris, Shelton screwed me out of my title shot, and let me tell you one freakin’ thing Shelton. I will never forget that you screwed me out of my potential shot at the belt. You think that you can just move on from this, well you are damn wrong. Tonight I guarantee that I will make you remember who I’m, R-V-D!

*Aint no stopping me now plays to a mixed reaction as Shelton Benjamin comes out in his wrestling attire*

Shelton:
RVD, RVD, let me tell you one thing myself. I haven’t forgotten about you just yet. Later tonight when I pin Batista in the middle of the ring I will claim my spot in the Main Event at Judgment Day. I will have this best single wrestler Judgment Day ever. First I will beat you Rob, and then I will realize my life long goal, and become the World Champion!

Rob
: There is no chance in hell that you will become the WHC before I do. The only reason why I haven’t become champion is because off the owner’s son in law who says that I’m not good enough to become champion. Let me remind you that in ECW I held the T.V Championship for 23 months. I’m one pissed off Son of a bitch, and you better watch your back, because I’m coming for you!

*RVD charges at Shelton, and they start to trade punches. Y2J tries to break it up, but then gives up and watches them fight. The agents and security come down and separate them. RVD breaks through the security guard’s grip and tackles Shelton down. The security guard brings RVD to the back, with RVD yelling at Shelton as we got to commercial break*

Commercial Break

*Kid Kash’s music plays to a decent pop as Kid Kash comes down to the ring*

*Hey you plays to a small pop as Paul London runs down to the ring and poses on each turnbuckle*

Match 4
CW Title Paul London vs. Kid Kash

Kash tries to lock up with London, but London doges it. London then starts kicking Kash’s legs taking him to the ground. London starts stopping on him. London lifts Kash up and starts hitting him with some hard right hands. London then kicks him in the stomach and hits a vertical suplex on him. London bounces off the ropes, and hits a leg drop. London lifts Kash back up and hits a dragon suplex. London covers

-1-

-2-

Kash kicks out of the pin. London gets up and puts Kash in a side headlock. After a couple of seconds, Kash bounces him off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. Kash then starts stomping on London, and then places his head on the bottom rope. Kash then bounces off the rope and then knee’s him in the back of the head. Kash irish wips London into the turnbuckle, but London reverses it. London charges at him, but Kash moves, and rolls him up

-1-

-2-

London just kicks out in time. Kash and London get up at the same time and start to trade punches. Kash gets the better, and starts chopping him into the turnbuckle. Kash lifts London up to the top rope. Kash then hits a huge super hurincanrana on London. Kash starts to get up after the huge move with London appearing out cold. Kash gets up and bounces off the ropes, and baseball slides him out of the ring. Kash then bounces off the ropes and hits a huge corkscrew suicide dive onto him. Kash then rolls back into the ring as the ref starts the 10 count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5- London starts to get up

-6-

-7-

All of the sudden Gregory Helms comes down to the ring with a steel chair, and cracks it over the back of the head of London. The ref calls for the bell for DQ.

Winner by DQ- Paul London

*Helms goes into the ring, and nails Kash over the head with a steel chair. Helms goes to the outside and throws London into the steel steps. Helms places London’s head in between the steel steps and the ring poll, and kicks the steel steps into London’s head causing him to bleed. Helms looks under the ring, and finds a table. Helms then sets the table up. Helms then hits a huge vertebraker onto London through a table! The crowd goes crazy as we go to commercial break*

Commercial Break

Cole:
I can’t believe what we just saw, as Gregory Helms completely snapped and might have snapped Paul London’s neck into 2.

Tazz:
I can’t believe what I just saw, Helms just went to far there. Let’s see that one more time.

*A replay is shown off Helms hitting the vertebreaker through the table onto London, with Tazz pointing where London’s neck crunched in. They then show footage of him being taken away on a stretcher. We then go backstage to Mick Foley in the backstage hospital room*

Foley:
How seriously hurt is he?

Doctor:
He is very lucky that it isn’t a broken neck. He received a hairline fracture, which will keep him out for at least 2 months.

*Foley leaves the room, and finds Gregory Helms locker room and goes in*

Foley:
Great job Helms you have just gotten yourself suspended for 2 months without pay.

Helms:
Why is that?

Foley:
You know damn well why, I told you if you even touched Kid Kash you would be suspended.

Helms:
Actually Foley, you said that if I touched him during his match, then I would get suspended. Did I touch him during our match? No. So there is no good reason to suspend me. I’m out of here.

*Helms leaves with Foley looking confused*

Cole:
Tazz, its main event time baby.

Tazz:
You’re damn right Cole and I’m looking forward to this huge match between Batista and Shelton Benjamin.

*Aint no stopping me now plays to a mixed reaction with a lot of the men cheering as Shelton comes down to the ring looking ready for the match*

*Unleash the Animal plays to a tremendous pop as the Animal Batista comes down to the ring clapping hands with all the fans on the way down to the ring*

*5….4….3….2….1 Break the Walls Down plays to a titanic pop as Chris Jericho comes down to be the referee in the match when gets in the ring Y2J and Batista stare each other down*

Main Event
Batista vs. Shelton Special Ref- Y2J

The crowd begins a huge Batista chant, and then a big Y2J chant. As Batista is playing to the crowd Shelton comes up from behind him, and starts punching him. Shelton backs him into the corner, and fires away with huge rights and lefts. Shelton then goes to the opposite corner, and hits a stinger splash on Batista. Shelton then hits a Samoan drop on Batista, and covers him

-1-

-2-

Batista kicks out. Shelton who is extremely fired up starts to fire punches away at Batista. Shelton lifts up Batista and irish wips him off the ropes, Batista tries to clothesline Shelton, but Shelton ducks and hits a huge superkick on him. Shelton then locks Batista in a reverse chin lock. After a while Batista starts to get up and he finally does. Batista then starts punching Shelton with huge right’s and lefts. Batista bounces him off the ropes, and hits a huge powerslam. Batista then hits an elbow drop on him. Batista lifts Shelton back up, and hits a big back breaker on him. Batista pins him

-1-

-2-

Shelton kicks out. Batista then starts stomping on Shelton’s ribs. Batista tosses him into the corner and starts hitting his shoulder thrusts on him. Batista then tosses Shelton into the other corner sternum first. Batista then hits a huge gorilla press slam. Batista is really targeting the sternum of Shelton right now. Batista then hits 3 elbow drops in a row onto Shelton’s sternum. Batista then hits a humongous electric chair bomb on Shelton. Batista covers

-1-

-2-

NO! Shelton just gets his shoulder up. Batista goes over to the ropes and does the Ultimate Warrior thing. Batista lifts up Shelton, and kicks him in the stomach. Batista sets Shelton up for the Batista Bomb, but Shelton reverses it into a back drop. Shelton then falls down from exhaustion. Batista and Shelton start to get up and they eventually get up at the same time. Shelton and Batista then start to trade punches. Batista then throws a punch, but Shelton ducks and hits a huge facelock back breaker. Shelton pins him

-1-

-2-

Batista gets his shoulder up. Shelton then puts Batista in a straitjacket hold. After a couple of seconds Shelton releases the hold. Shelton lifts Batista up and tries to kick him in the gut, but Batista catches him so Shelton hits the Dragon Whip on him. Shelton the goes up to the top rope. As Batista gets up Shelton dives off, but Batista catches him and hits a huge running powerslam. Batista and Shelton get back up at the same time, and start to trade punches again. This time Batista gets the advantage and hits a devastating clothesline. Batista then tosses Shelton into the turnbuckle. Batista lifts Shelton up to the top rope. Batista tries to hit a superplex, but Shelton flips over, lands on his feet, and hits a huge neckbreaker! The crowd is going crazy after that huge move. Batista uses the turnbuckle to get up. Shelton then tries to hit a stinger splash, but Batista moves. Batista then kicks him in the stomach and hits a humongous Batista Bomb. Batista covers him

-1-

-2-

-3-

Winner- Batista

*Batista is too tired to realize he won the match. Y2J goes over and raises his hand in victory. Kurt Angle then comes running through the crowd and hits an Angle Slam onto Chris Jericho. Angle then gets Batista in an Ankle Lock. Batista is screaming in pain tapping out with no ref to see it. Rob Van Dam then comes running down with steel chair in hand. Kurt Angle doesn’t see him, and keeps the hold locked in. RVD then hits a Van Daminator onto Kurt Angle. The show goes off the air with RVD helping Y2J and Batista up. RVD then does his thumb taunts on the turnbuckle with the show ending with RVD standing*

END OF SHOW

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match- Your main event was the best match on the show

Worst Match:: They were all good but the worst was Gymi VS The Undertaker, I don't know why but I wasn't really liking this match

Best Promo:: The Highlight Reel

Worst Promo:: Well the Kurt Angle one didn't really seem in character but the Undertaker/JBL one was shorter, it had a cool angle. So the worst one was Kurt Angle's opening

Additional Comments:: This was a good show kept my interest throughout the show.

Rating:: 4/5

Hey if you get a free moment check out Razor Edge Wrestling

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main Event, great match and I actually bought Benjamin had a chance of winning.

WM: Taker vs Gymini. It was a long handicap squash. It still made its point and was followed by a great angle. The match was good, but in the end was a squash.

BP: First one with Benjamin and Batista, altough I would have liked Batista saying a little more

WP: None

AC: Good show. I liked the "TV" time the cruiserweights got. Good show that hyped all Judgment Day's matches. I would have liked to see Flair, Booker and Lashley on the show, but it was still good.

CP: Check out WWE vs ECW, new WWE Show has been posted

TRI

Reaction score
Here is the new Judgment Day poster which has just been revealed.

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : Main event, it was a pay per view level

WM : Chris Harris vs Joey Mercury, I wasnt into it.

BP : The Highlight Reel was very good. Your Foley was good all night long.

WP : hmm Benjamin using the word "steroids" with Batista one more time, that was weak, Your interview with JBL wasnt very good. IMO, if an interviewer tells JBL that he's the so-called westling god, JBK would be mad and upset.

AC: It was a very good show, I'm much into Raw but your smackdown main event is stll very good

TRI

Reaction score
Alright I've been slacking off recently with shows and reviews, so I'm going to get back into doing all of this again. I've decided to have a new style of writing the shows, RAW will have shorter matches, and extended promo's, where SD matches will continue to be longer. Here is the RAW Preview...

RAW - Monday, May 22 – Target Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota

Don't miss RAW this week as we have some great action in store as always.

The World Tag Team Titles are on the line as the Hardy Boyz collide wit the Basham Brothers. These two teams have been battling for the past few weeks and go head to head with the belts on the line this week. Can the Hardy's retain again, or is it time for the Basham's to reclaim their first gold since 2004?

Vince McMahon has a huge announcement for RAW this week. We have no idea what this is about. Will this be in relation to the stunner he received from Stone Cold Steve Austin last week, or are there other issues on the agenda McMahon needs to discuss?

Speaking of the McMahon's and Austin, Shane McMahon will face the Texas Rattlesnake this week on RAW. Will McMahon score an upset, or will Austin once again stomp a mudhole and walk it dry?

And in the main event, we have a huge 8-Man Tag Team Match. WWE Champion, Edge, Abyss, Triple H and Intercontinental Champion, Chris Masters, take on the WWE Title #1 Contender Shawn Michaels, along with Big Show, John Cena and the Masterpiece's arch-nemesis, Mr. Money in the Bank Carlito. Don't miss this confrontation that could shape the face of RAW for the upcoming months.

All this and much more, only on Monday night RAW!