WWE '12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
We know the first couple weeks of 2012 have been rather quiet around here (thanks Y2J), but we standby this first quarter of 2012 is going to turn a few things upside down around here, and we mean that in a good way. Our upcoming patch that you have been waiting patiently for is nearing the final road of completion in the submission process and gunning for an end of month release - this update will address the primary online stability issues with community creations and a multitude of improvements to Universe Mode. Thank you again for your patience.

At the same time as the title update we will also release our Legends DLC pack featuring The Animal - Batista, Hardcore Legend - Mick Foley, and the late-great Randy "Macho Man" Savage, as well as a FREE DOWNLOAD of upcoming WWE Superstar Brodus Clay.

And, as you may be well aware, we have a "make-good-free-DLC" WWE Superstar planned for you, as a thank you for your continued patience. This WWE Superstar doesn't just "break the walls down", he absolutely destroys any wall or foe in front of him with his monstrous power. Stay tuned, he's coming...back, to WWE '12.

Keep following your Community Managers on Twitter @stephensonmc and @THQ_Tank, and Creative Director @RealCoryLedesma for the latest info, or our official forums, and official WWE Games Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Have a Nice Day!

WWE Games

credit .................
wwe.thq.com

Castiel

Reaction score
Just read that on the game, anyone have any guesses as to who the new superstar could be? For some reason I doubt Jericho... hope it is though!

W-olf

Reaction score
Masked Kane is the rumor

Castiel

Reaction score
That would be great! I downloaded a good masked Kane, I never even used the original one. Lol

Btw, I imagine LB would be interested in this if he hasn't already found out but there's a dude that has a lot of Chikara guys created! deanymoose is his name, grabbing a bunch now and they look great!

W-olf

Reaction score
Awesome ps3 or xbox360 I'll have to have a look myself.

Castiel

Reaction score
360 brother! I got The Colony and FIST! No Icarus, just Gargano & Taylor.

W-olf

Reaction score
Damn got both but only got wwe 12 on ps3

Castiel

Reaction score
Just 2 weeks remain until my Wrestlemania and what happens? Well the biggest angle I have going is the tag champions Sheamus & Scott Hall who hated each other when they first became partners, but then grew as friends until No Way Out when Scott Hall walked out on Sheamus leaving Sheamus to retain the titles alone. Now Sheamus has been freed from The Wolfpac and is taking out all members leading up to Hall at Mania! I go into a match with Nash and I NEED to win! I keep managing to kick out which ends up with me taking more and more punishment in the form of powerbombs! I end up losing, post match Sheamus is injured and taken out on a stretcher.

So there goes that feud! Also Randy Orton and (for some reason I made him a big star) Mason Ryan are also injured on Smackdown! They really need some good healthy draft picks.... Chris Hero & The Rock are also injured on RAW which sucks.

W-olf

Reaction score
I think Ive only managed to injure two for the stretcher ironic was I just downloaded one of them (Hollywood Hogan lol) and it was a triple threat extreme rules and bam wouldn't ya know it lol.

W-olf

Reaction score
So what have you made , downloaded , and what do use as your entrance theme ?

Anyone?Everyone?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I downloaded a shit load of people.

Andre
Jake the Snake
Hollywood Hogan
Hulk Hogan
Scott Hall
Spongebob---he cracks me up and kicks ass too
Spiderman
Batman
Goldburg

I think that is all I have downloaded so far.

Castiel

Reaction score
I downloaded a LOT of people and decided to give most of them their own show, I brought back NXT (in it's current form not it's failtastic competition form) giving all the young guys a place to be used. Guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Steen, Eddie Edwards, Magnus, Gunner, Johnny Curtis, The Colony, F.I.S.T., Hallowicked & Frightmare, etc... NXT also serves as a place for my CAWs (except one who somehow ended up debuting in a program with Eddie Guerrero and Edge....

One thing that really annoys me is when I download people that look AMAZING but the creator thinks that's good enough and doesn't do movesets! Fuck that, it happened to me with Hollywood Hogan who I downloaded to finally join the Wolfpac that I have under construction... Hall CAW is perfect though and that's why he's the leader! Take a backseat for once Hogan!

I'm also pissed that even though Community Creations is working great whenever I go to search for something it fucks up again. Dammit!

W-olf

Reaction score
I havent seen a few of those on PSN either there not there or C. Creation breaks up on me but it is better.

I've downloaded that I can remember .
American Wolves
Briscoe Brothers
Kings Of Wrestling

Rock and Roll Express
Midnight Express
Freebirds
Steiners

Flair
Jake Roberts
Hall
Hogan
Sting
Goldberg
Eddie Gilbert

Of course my caw Draven Alexander
and I use all there themes I downloaded and in fact I usually use Oblivion 30 seconds to mars or blow me away by breaking benjamin or Army Of the sun by Roadrunner United

But I am using Hollywood Blondes theme for him now .

Jay Dee

Reaction score
For me, its been a hell of a time with WWE 12. As some of you know, I am a wrestler IRL, and therefore i went and created the entire main-stay roster. But that wasn't enough for me, after that I created an SNW arena, and then, bye bye to RAW. Changed titles around. SD still has world heavyweight and US. Tag titles i changed to the world tag titles instead of the current bronze ones. I split the diva roster due to the recent diva download and now have the womens and divas title running, Womens on SNW. I changed the WWE title for the Champion of champions title and changed the IC title for the classic WCW title.

Storyline wise it has been interesting, currently got a 4 way battle between my CAWS for the CoC title, each one from a different faction. Zack Ryder and another CAW are tag champs, Stone cold is WCW champ. It looks like there may be trouble brewing between ryder and his partner. My main character Blake Fury(my in ring name IRL) is the CoC and seems to have developed a relationship with Maryse, after seemingly dumping Beth Phoenix (tbh, i prefer beth)

Nash and undertaker are battling it out on SD for the WH title, rock and sheamus are going at it for US

Its a messed up worl in my WWE 12 universe

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I need online, I'm dying to book old school ECW. Is there many of them in Community Creations?

It's been sitting on a shelf and will until I get an adapter. I haven't even made Mr. Spectacular yet!