• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '12

Castiel

Reaction score
I had problems like that too, everytime you go to do something it gets interrupted... at first I thought you had to actually pin him which would've sucked. Just beat the hell out of him that's the only advice there is.

Anyone know when the Legends pack comes out? I have Fan Axxess now so I'm excited!

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I had problems like that too, everytime you go to do something it gets interrupted... at first I thought you had to actually pin him which would've sucked. Just beat the hell out of him that's the only advice there is.

Yeah, I finally succeeded. By far the worst part of the game so far.

No idea of the release date for the Legends pack.

Castiel

Reaction score
It's weird but right now my favorite part of the game is.... the divas. The legends pack really helps a lot I guess. Though things got interesting kinda without the pack. I clicked "next match" on an episode of Superstars and the match was a divas match, it had AJ in it so I played it. A feud between Alicia Fox and AJ started, the next week on the way to the ring Maryse attacks AJ from the crowd, near the end of the match Layla murders both AJ & Fox. The next week in the rubber match AJ wins, Layla & Maryse attack her! So on Smackdown AJ manages her "two picks" to take on Layla & Maryse, Kharma & Trish! During the match Trish betrays Kharma so now a feud between them is set up! (Kharma won the tag match alone)

Also I've got them in interesting managers spots too. McCool is managing Dolph, Barrett, and Ryan, Maryse congratulates Mason Ryan after a win and now she's his new manager. And Vickie is starting a managing team too, so far she's only got Claudio Castagnoli. Natalya is going to start managing Kidd now too only him though. Ted DiBiase is finally back on TV and I've got a story going where he's made himself a free agent for one of the managers to take!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's weird but right now my favorite part of the game is.... the divas. The legends pack really helps a lot I guess. Though things got interesting kinda without the pack. I clicked "next match" on an episode of Superstars and the match was a divas match, it had AJ in it so I played it. A feud between Alicia Fox and AJ started, the next week on the way to the ring Maryse attacks AJ from the crowd, near the end of the match Layla murders both AJ & Fox. The next week in the rubber match AJ wins, Layla & Maryse attack her! So on Smackdown AJ manages her "two picks" to take on Layla & Maryse, Kharma & Trish! During the match Trish betrays Kharma so now a feud between them is set up! (Kharma won the tag match alone)

Also I've got them in interesting managers spots too. McCool is managing Dolph, Barrett, and Ryan, Maryse congratulates Mason Ryan after a win and now she's his new manager. And Vickie is starting a managing team too, so far she's only got Claudio Castagnoli. Natalya is going to start managing Kidd now too only him though. Ted DiBiase is finally back on TV and I've got a story going where he's made himself a free agent for one of the managers to take!
WAIT?! Is AJ Lee in the DLC pack?!?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I need to get some shit downloaded but I haven't been on WWE 12 in ages as I'm too busy with NBA 2K12.

Castiel

Reaction score
So far on Raw I've had Rock job to Mason Ryan, King beat Kane and then have them shake hands turning the monster Kane face, and an awesome extreme rules match with Austin beating Bam Bam followed by Jericho and Rock coming out and the three of them attacking a down and out Bam Bam. Awesome stuff. Finally turned blood on and that's why I had the Extreme Rules match. Jericho and Austin have been in a stable for awhile but I was waiting for the right moment to start using them together, I guess that's now. As for Rock, I guess he just didn't like having Mason Ryan go over him.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just finished the Road to Wrestlemania.

When Rey
turned heel at Elimination Chamber, I was screaming at the TV screen "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!" (Batista reference lol)

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Had my best match in the game so far the other night. It was Jeff Hardy (me) vs. Mark Henry (computer) in WWE Universe on Superstars. Henry is the WWE champ and one tough MFer while Jeff is pretty much near the bottom of the totem pole due to being a CAW.

Really back and forth contest, I threw Henry into the steps earlier on and followed up with a couple of dives to get the advantage. But once he got going, he was difficult to stop. Match ended with first Henry kicking out of the Swanton, then Hardy kicking out of the World's Strongest Slam, before Henry reversed the Twist of Fate and made me tap to a bearhug.

Was quite happy to lose such a good match.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mark Henry is a fucking beast in this game. I dominate nearly every match I play with him.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk