WWE '12 Video Game Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Foley, Macho Man and Batista are slated to be the next 3 downloadable packs, suppose to come out come the end of the month.

I was wondering about that, I must've misread something and thought they were available for download already.

Haven't had the chance to play the game much yet, but I look forward to it.

darkharlequin

Reaction score
^ Is a lot of fun. I like it way more than last year's game.

I wish they'd hurry up and make these announcements they teased us with a few weeks back.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Okay this was too funny. Aight its the night after Mania. In the main event I book Triple H vs. John Cena. The first time Cena won via interference from Brock so I was like nooo so I made a rematch. In the rematch Triple H won. After the match Cena is pissed. He leaves the ring, pulls the cover off of the announce table, throws the monitors down, and then punches Michael Cole. I was like haaaa this is awesome.

Heel Cena rules.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Just got off from playing WWE '12 on my Xbox 360 and I was doing the RTWM path of Sheamus which is the Villain path and I'm on the RAW just 2 weeks after the Elimination Chamber PPV, can't wait to see what the other RTWMs are like. This United Kingdom thing has been pretty interesting but some parts of the game can be hard and get on your nerves.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just can't get into this game at all. Haven't played a WWE game in years and I just can't get a grip on the controls and such on this one and the fact it doesn't have any sort of tutorial is Blue.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm selling WWE12 next week.

Gotten so bored of it

Carnage

Reaction score
ok so it might have been discussed previously...

I have the game for PS# and the fireworks seem to look "transparent" i guess you could call it during entrances...im not the only one am I?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The controls were quite different compared to the previous Smackdown vs Raw games but once you start playing and doing some matches, it gets really easy and the controls feel normal and much better. Not as basic as the previous games.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Just can't get into this game at all. Haven't played a WWE game in years and I just can't get a grip on the controls and such on this one and the fact it doesn't have any sort of tutorial is Blue.
There is a manual. It isn't hard to memorize that and then go into the game and practice for 2-3 matches on easy.

Ben

Reaction score
Just got off from playing WWE '12 on my Xbox 360 and I was doing the RTWM path of Sheamus which is the Villain path and I'm on the RAW just 2 weeks after the Elimination Chamber PPV, can't wait to see what the other RTWMs are like. This United Kingdom thing has been pretty interesting but some parts of the game can be hard and get on your nerves.

The HHH one is next and it's the best of the bunch, he destroys the whole roster, the created wrestler is the last one, the story is good for that one, but your character sucks as you can't pick his move set. I finished up the RTWM earlier today and now I don't know what to really do in the game.

Universe mode seems to time consuming and ever match I've played online has been way to laggy to enjoy. I'll keep the game though just for future DLC, and the fact that's it's still fun to play when I have friends over.

Carnage

Reaction score
Once you get to the RTWM with a created star be sure not to use a previously made superstar as it will overwrite all of his moves, entrance, and his actual name with Jacob Cass.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The HHH one is next and it's the best of the bunch, he destroys the whole roster, the created wrestler is the last one, the story is good for that one, but your character sucks as you can't pick his move set. I finished up the RTWM earlier today and now I don't know what to really do in the game.

Universe mode seems to time consuming and ever match I've played online has been way to laggy to enjoy. I'll keep the game though just for future DLC, and the fact that's it's still fun to play when I have friends over.

Nice, thanks for posting that. Even though I haven't played the HHH one, I have a feeling it would be the best out of them all. I heard that Austin Aries done the voice for the created wrestler RTWM path.
Would of preferred if they added more RTWMs than just the 3 though.

I really want the next DLC to be released, I have all DLCs packs that have been released so far and really want to play as Macho Man, Batista and such.

Ben

Reaction score
Said it would be out sometime in January, if I'd have to guess say there going to wait untill the end of the month, so will prob come out this coming Tuesday. Prob get all 3 guys(Savage, Foley, Batista) only DLC I purchased so far was HBK, as the divas and the announcers just didn't interest me.

If your looking for some new guys though, there's a ton of great CAW in the game created by users. Downloaded a Sting and classic Jericho that where some of the best I've ever seen in terms of CAW.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Ben, set your connection to 3-5 bars and you will get people in north America most of the time, while cutting out lag

Ben

Reaction score
I'll try that out, haven't even been able to play a full match online because of lag and cutout, and I know it's not on my end cause I have a full 5 bars.