WWE '12 Video Game Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
I thought this game was awesome until I beat it, and then I kept getting the same cut scenes during my WWE Universe. Honestly, I decided I'm never buying a wrestling game again until they add some longevity to them.. Once you unlock everyone, beat the RTWM, and do a year or so of the WWE Universe, the game gets stale.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I thought this game was awesome until I beat it, and then I kept getting the same cut scenes during my WWE Universe. Honestly, I decided I'm never buying a wrestling game again until they add some longevity to them.. Once you unlock everyone, beat the RTWM, and do a year or so of the WWE Universe, the game gets stale.
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly the way I feel about them.

Even online play is more about discipline than any actual skill. All the characters generally handle the same, just different moves.

I wish THQ would stop making it play like such a watered-down fighting game.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea I'm mainly just screwing around with the game now. Beat RTWM and got bored with the Universe Mode quick. Got some enjoyment out of the latest DLC.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I dunno I'm enjoying my Universe mode. Then again I add a bunch of created guys from the community creations, my own created characters. I got my feuds, people getting injured. I mean it isn't the best yet... there are still so much that it needs to work on but this is a lot better than last year's mode.

RTWM... yeahhhhhhh I started on it with Sheamus... and I'm still there. I just play Universe mode cause I find the fun in it. Just changing things around and making it what I want it to be.

And for the record... I think I'm in my 6th or 7th year of Universe.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I am currently doing Universe and ashamed to say that Batista lost to Jerry Lawler of all people on Superstars it seems that it doesn't matter where you have them people will still show I took off all the legends that are not active or alive and even took off Triple H well I did now he's become the world heavyweight champion due to winning MITB I hate playing them its too annoying.

My current champions are

WWE Champ: Sheamus
World Champ: Triple H
IC champ: Daniel Brian
US champ: Evan Bourne
Divas Champ: Natayla
Tag champs: Kane and Big Show

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I've not got this game, stopped buying them a couple of years ago due to the repetitive nature of the series.

Considering buying this one for the Universe mode, can anybody tell me what it is, exactly?

Is it like GM Mode from years ago? (best mode ever) or something completely different?