WTH is this Rusev & Lana angle?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
...forget Lana and Rusev. What the hell has the thread became about.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Yeah, just signed up today.
Oh, ok. Well in that case, let me be the first to welcome you. I'm Jeffry Fucking Mason, and I'm fucking awesome. And this is WWE Forums, where things tend to either get real weird real fast

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh, ok. Well in that case, let me be the first to welcome you. I'm Jeffry Fucking Mason, and I'm fucking awesome. And this is WWE Forums, where things tend to either get real weird real fast
Oh well, thank you for this information. Also, nice to meet you as well Jeffry, my name is Seth, but I go by Seto-san. Also, is this place cool to talk about the wrestling?

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Oh well, thank you for this information. Also, nice to meet you as well Jeffry, my name is Seth, but I go by Seto-san. Also, is this place cool to talk about the wrestling?
Well nice to meet you Seth. And actually yeah, it's cool to talk about the wrestling here, but only if you praise every single thing one company does and go out of your way to shit on everything other companies do

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well nice to meet you Seth. And actually yeah, it's cool to talk about the wrestling here, but only if you praise every single thing one company does and go out of your way to shit on everything other companies do
Thank you and alright cool. Ah, and I gotcha. So I am on way now to begin posting why New Japan does no wrong and every other company is trash

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Just so this maybe gets a couple more eyes, I'll just leave this here... Rusev loves his program with Lana & Lashley, because he helped craft it
Yep definitely seems like y'all were right. Totally being punished and definitely a plot to break up their marriage in real life. Can't wait to see what crazy conspiracy theory y'all come up with ?
......that makes this creepier if Rusev helped craft the storyline where Lana is having sex with another man. Did he craft the other ones too?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason