WTH is this Rusev & Lana angle?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was seeing if there was any news or happenings worth sharing on the forum and spotted this storyline going on where Lana is divorcing Rusev in the ring and she is leaving him for Bobby Lashley all while calling him a cheating sex addict? I know this kind of storyline used to be viewership gold but that was like 15+ years ago. This just sounds like a bad idea to me. Is anyone being entertained by this??

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone being entertained by this??
I would hope not...

Although apparently the Youtube clips of this "angle"
are getting a massive amount of views...so make of
that what you will.

This "angle" just seems like more punishment for
both Rusev & Lana...and hopefully they will both
not renew their contracts with the WWE & go work
somewhere else.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would hope not...

Although apparently the Youtube clips of this "angle"
are getting a massive amount of views...so make of
that what you will.

This "angle" just seems like more punishment for
both Rusev & Lana...and hopefully they will both
not renew their contracts with the WWE & go work
somewhere else.
Yeah, as someone who is married as well... I wouldn't put up with this crap.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is anyone being entertained by this??
No one is interested nor entertained by it. Even the quote "WWE Diehards" thinks it is dumb as hell. As far as to why this is happening there is for two reasons. One, Cucking is becoming popular for some strange reason, like I can understand most kinks and such but that I have no clue as to why. Second, Vince discovered Blacked and was like Yes, we need that shit in the WWE.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, as someone who is married as well... I wouldn't put up with this crap.
Well...a paycheck is a paycheck for some.

No one is interested nor entertained by it.
Hear Hear!

Even the quote "WWE Diehards" thinks it is dumb as hell.
Thank the Lord Raptor Jesus for that...

As far as to why this is happening there is for two reasons. One, Cucking
is becoming popular for some strange reason, like I can understand most
kinks and such but that I have no clue as to why.
Yeah...as someone who has a vast knowledge of "kinks"
I don't really get what is so erotic about having another
man (black or otherwise) have sex with your partner
while you sit, watch &/or film it.

I mean I'm all for "sharing" but not for simply giving
it away for free without having a piece of it myself.

I'm talking about sex...not cake.

Although that rule does apply to cake as well.

Cake!

Second, Vince discovered Blacked and was like Yes, we need that shit in the WWE.
HA! Someone else made a Blacked.com reference!

Nice work Setostein.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Also punishing Rusev for getting Rusev Day over (even though that was really Aiden English who started getting that over)

Vince is weird

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's weird... for one they used to have some garbage ass soap opera angle every year around this time because all the sports fans are watching football, and now all the wrestling fans should have moved on to better shows. They have to appeal to SOMEONE

But like all the guys at work who used to watch wrestling and can't tell you who the current stars are love the angle. Hence the YouTube clips. Talking about a big buff black dude stealing an insanely hot blonde from a fat guy makes for great water cooler talk, and a dreadful angle for those watching the show

Last edited:

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was seeing if there was any news or happenings worth sharing on the forum and spotted this storyline going on where Lana is divorcing Rusev in the ring and she is leaving him for Bobby Lashley all while calling him a cheating sex addict? I know this kind of storyline used to be viewership gold but that was like 15+ years ago. This just sounds like a bad idea to me. Is anyone being entertained by this??
How bout the Time when Edge and Lita supposedly Did the "Dirty Deed" in a bed in the ring? Cause.... I would def not've taken a child to see that particular event... Given that they even DID anything..
Continue on with the discussions

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
But like all the guys at work who used to watch wrestling and can't tell you who the current stars are love the angle. Hence the YouTube clips. Talking about a big buff black dude stealing an insanely hot blonde from a fat guy makes for great water cooler talk, and a dreadful angle for those watching the show
I suppose this makes sense for the views on YouTube. I mean a lot of online entertainment is just humor or shock value, or both. For people invested in Lana, Rusev, or even Bobby.... It just sucks.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Say what you want...

This shit is working. People love rusev and hate Lashley. It is getting over.

People chat shit about wwe not telling enough storylines and they actually do one and people are still unhappy.

Also how is rusev a cuck? He got cheated on and now he wants retribution. Literally the opposite to a cuck.
[automerge]1572598632[/automerge]
No one is interested nor entertained by it. Even the quote "WWE Diehards" thinks it is dumb as hell. As far as to why this is happening there is for two reasons. One, Cucking is becoming popular for some strange reason, like I can understand most kinks and such but that I have no clue as to why. Second, Vince discovered Blacked and was like Yes, we need that shit in the WWE.
Apart from the fact its getting over with the audience

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I could explain this story to y'all and why it is interesting. I could also explain how it's good for all 3 involved and is far from punishment. But at the end of the day I'd just be wasting my time because at this point the majority of you are more dedicated to shitting on the WWE than you are to finding and/or supporting something you don't hate

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I could explain this story to y'all and why it is interesting. I could also explain how it's good for all 3 involved and is far from punishment. But at the end of the day I'd just be wasting my time because at this point the majority of you are more dedicated to shitting on the WWE than you are to finding and/or supporting something you don't hate
All 3 now have been given something most of the roster wishes they had. Actual character development.

Guys like Murphy, Ricochet and Ali are fucking boring cuz they don't have any characters. Rusev Lashley lana are benefiting hugely from this.