• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WTF now WWE buries CM Punk in his hometown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
WTF now WWE buries CM Punk in his hometown by having Ryback put CM Punk through a table that was off the stage. This isnt how you treat a hometown guy. Also I would like to note Ryback was careless and didnt protect CM Punk going through the table he took a nasty bump and the wwe website reports he got injured by that spot. Ryback is reckless and needs tgo go back to development and learn how to perform moves safer

Shadie T

Yeah cause CM Punk is so "buried" :pity1:

Edit: Will you make your fucking mind up about Ryback? Every fucking show its you love him then you hate him etc.

Saylor

Champion
It's not burying CM Punk. It seems like you lack basic knowledge of wrestling terms, but it's all good because you support one wrestler then hate him next week.

It's a way to get Paul Haymen, Curtis Axel and Ryback heat. How can CM Punk take out Ryback and Curtis Axel by himself? If he did do that, that would be devaluing Ryback and Curtis Axel from nice decent stars into nothing more than a bunch of weak wrestlers that can't handle CM Punk.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
WTF now WWE buries CM Punk in his hometown by having Ryback put CM Punk through a table that was off the stage. This isnt how you treat a hometown guy. Also I would like to note Ryback was careless and didnt protect CM Punk going through the table he took a nasty bump and the wwe website reports he got injured by that spot. Ryback is reckless and needs tgo go back to development and learn how to perform moves safer

CM Punk has legions of fans, Amy. Punk won't be buried even if WWE tried.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Now the question is, legit injured or kayfabe injured, and taking bets on if the OP genuinely knows the difference.

Word is that CM Punk was fine following the bump he took through the table when Ryback pressed and slammed him on Monday night’s WWE Raw, despite the jarring nature of that kind of bump. Punk was selling the angle when the show came back from commercial.
As PWMania.com previously reported, Punk is dealing with a number of nagging injuries, including his elbow, his ankle and his knee which was taped on Monday night’s Raw.

pwmania

AHHH WWE I HATE YOU! YOU BURY EVERYONE IN THEIR HOMETOWNS AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :why: Oooh, go back to Night of Champions 2011, when Kelly Kelly proved she was the greatest by beating Beth Phoenix even though the only reason it happened was so Beth didn't get a pop that would echo Superman saving children in her hometown.

Please. Someone. Give me one day in her mind. I'm dying to know what's actually going on in there.

:yay: Thanks! :win:

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Do you not know what the term "buried" means?... Being "buried" means someone is being punished by loosing consistently in squash matches and WWE has no future plans for them regardless if they're popular or not... They're building a storyline with Punk & Heyman, so explain, how was CM Punk buried last night?

If someone get's beat down in WWE, that doesn't mean they were buried.. According to you, RVD was buried last night as well, right?

Crayo

The Boss
Was a good move to get the heels over. In this case, Ryback. This is a complete filler feud and they need to make it seem interesting.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Hope they make a DVD just out of this feud just so we can loan it to people who question why we like Punk or Heyman. These two are so amazing that we're able to look past a top guy feuding with a bunch of idiots and just enjoy the segments. Takes special talent to do something like this.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Do you not know what the term "buried" means?... Being "buried" means someone is being punished by loosing consistently in squash matches and WWE has no future plans for them regardless if they're popular or not... They're building a storyline with Punk & Heyman, so explain, how was CM Punk buried last night?

If someone get's beat down in WWE, that doesn't mean they were buried.. According to you, RVD was buried last night as well, right?

0f7c52643bc53761d77ea916995b9e58.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.