WTF now WWE buries CM Punk in his hometown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Who the hell scripted CM Punk to be put through a table in his hometown thats just fucked up. Also the poor guy got his back cut badly from going through a table at NOC. CM Punk shouldnt of been anywhere near a table after that

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
know whats better than wasting your time talking with BLFFL?

watch this Zeppelin concert from 1970. Take a bong rip first, its fucking awesome
bonham's 10 minute drum solo is fucking killer

Bonham is a genius.

I must say that I was sincerely worried when I registered here and saw this mongoloid's thread. Babyfaces get their ass kicked in their hometown except for rare occasions.

Also, the term "buried" gets thrown around way too often by morons who don't understand the first thing about wrestling or what being buried is. It's the new buzzword for complete dipshits such as our friend above.

On the topic of Led Zeppelin, my first concert when I was 8 years old was Robert Plant. I saw Jimmy Page later that year. I wish I was old enough to have seen Zep with Bonham. I've seen Plant solo twice, and I did see Page and Plant together in 94. So to come into this moron's thread and see your brilliant post about bonghits and Zeppelin, it's very endearing.

I wish I had a bong rip right now. Are there more idiots around here we can ignore and mess with? This is fun.

Reactions: Farooq and Swift

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bonham is a genius.

I must say that I was sincerely worried when I registered here and saw this mongoloid's thread. Babyfaces get their ass kicked in their hometown except for rare occasions.

Also, the term "buried" gets thrown around way too often by morons who don't understand the first thing about wrestling or what being buried is. It's the new buzzword for complete dipshits such as our friend above.

On the topic of Led Zeppelin, my first concert when I was 8 years old was Robert Plant. I saw Jimmy Page later that year. I wish I was old enough to have seen Zep with Bonham. I've seen Plant solo twice, and I did see Page and Plant together in 94. So to come into this moron's thread and see your brilliant post about bonghits and Zeppelin, it's very endearing.

I wish I had a bong rip right now. Are there more idiots around here we can ignore and mess with? This is fun.

90% of threads here nowadays are from this asshat. Us smart people have realized we should hide in our subforums and have intelligent conversation in there.

But hey, you get plenty of chances to mess with her! :win:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Oh it's a her? lol that's a fly in the ointment. Where are these sub-forums that the cool kids hang out at?

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Every single one of BLFFL's threads have the first sentence the same as the title. And, ya know, the same irrelevant crap.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
She's either completely Blue or a brilliant troll. I can't make a judgment call on that just yet.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
know whats better than wasting your time talking with BLFFL?

watch this Zeppelin concert from 1970. Take a bong rip first, its fucking awesome
bonham's 10 minute drum solo is fucking killer

:obama: Nice

Farooq

Reaction score
I'll have you know that I saw The Wiggles live in concert.:cole:

2b423b3b71f23dcd283872de23e381e9.jpg

I knew that was you :dawg:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
:goatface: Well dayum, you are a legend!

LOL my dad was really cool about bringing me up right when it comes to music.

My goal is to take my son to his first concert by the time he's 7 to outdo my dad by one year lol. I think it will be 311. It's a chill enough show. I'd love to take him to Metallica if he was up for it though.

Farooq

Reaction score
I've seen Les Claypool...I need to go to more concerts :downer:

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
MOSH PIT AT THE WIGGLES CONCERT! Nah, I've seen Paul McCartney, Steely Dan, etc.

Dude I saw McCartney. 91 or 92, I gotta look it up. RFK in DC. Free tickets from DC 101. I've seen a lot of shows. I don't get out to them a lot nowadays, but my wife and I try to go once or twice a year. Usually it's once. When my son's older though, shit is on. Concerts all summer long as soon as we can take him with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.