WTF is a Sterl_03?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
If I'm the douche bag whom started it, you're the douche bag whom chickened out because I threatened to rid you of you're little Randy Orton sig.

You put Orton to shame kid, and you know it. If you thought you were half as smart as me, nor anyone on the forum (including Kenfan) you're just that stupid.

Call me idiotic for even participating in the damn Flamation chamber, but I hardly ever do, and right now I wan't to roast this 11 year old. Come on, is a Randy Orton picture that important, that you don't put it up for stakes in a stupid competition of calling each other names?

Bring Bling, or Famous back instead of this kid IMO. At least they somewhat defended themselves.

you need better things to do with your free time instead of being such a flaming fag

Travis40

Why would I want to come to forums to argue? does not make any sence, if you have a problem with me, just leave me alone or ignore me, I dont really care

crying-newborn-baby-photo-755405.jpg

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
well in away i am being a baby sure, but the problem is I'm not afraid of Diesel, I just dont care to talk to Diesel, so I just want this thread to die

The Rated R CMStar

That's really, really lame. It's just a game, so I see not go on with it

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
alright seriously CMS if you really wanna flame me start your own thread, your being biased as hell

The Rated R CMStar

Of course I am being biased. You're the pathetic one that for some reason can't go on with game and just flame another person, because apparently you don't care to reply to Diesel...altough you have answered back to each and every post he has made.

Start my own thread? For what, so that you can chicken out of that one too?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I fear my thread is being jacked by CMS. Nah, but seriously stop being gay. Like CMS said its just a game. I don't expect you to be "afraid" of me. I will never meet you in real life. So you back out from a game?

you need better things to do with your free time instead of being such a flaming fag

Flaming fag? Thats good, has a ring to it no? Well mr. white, if I'm a flaming fag, whom hasn't made a thread in here for the longest, yet you whom has more posts around the section than me, calls me a flaming fag? You're an idiot, and by calling me a fag, you're lowering you'reself to my level. GTFO.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Flaming fag? Thats good, has a ring to it no? Well mr. white, if I'm a flaming fag, whom hasn't made a thread in here for the longest, yet you whom has more posts around the section than me, calls me a flaming fag? You're an idiot, and by calling me a fag, you're lowering you'reself to my level. GTFO.

This is the stupidest post I have witnessed since my return.

Yeah goodjob admitting you're a flaming fag. Cause you see flaming fags are the only ones who try and start a flame war with a poster who clearly has no buisness in being in one. Flamings fags are also people who mention post counts and what subforums I post in and use that as a arguement, you're trying to start a flame war and this is how you do it? so yeah I stand by the you're a flaming smurf comment smurf. oh and you're fucking right, I am a fucking idiot for even talking to someone so fucking ridicilous. Feel fucking Blue to even hit reply :fish:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah goodjob admitting you're a flaming fag.
Show's how stupid you are. Tell me one time where I said that? blueberry when I said "If I'm a flaming fag", the if makes it a hypothetical statement. Go read a book.

Cause you see flaming fags are the only ones who try and start a flame war with a poster who clearly has no buisness in being in one.
First off, the fact that you refer to this as a war shows how idiotic you must be. As for Sterl being a poster whom has business being a flaming fag is really beyond me, as this just proves you're mentally challenged. Hence,
http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28303

Flamings fags are also people who mention post counts and what subforums I post in and use that as a arguement
Funny how Sterl brang up post counts in the first place.

I'm not even going to bother disecting the rest of you're post as you've been proven to be frutie for cuties, Blue, and moronic. I applaud thee Collin.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Show's how stupid you are. Tell me one time where I said that? blueberry when I said "If I'm a flaming fag", the if makes it a hypothetical statement. Go read a book.

First off, the fact that you refer to this as a war shows how idiotic you must be. As for Sterl being a poster whom has business being a flaming fag is really beyond me, as this just proves you're mentally challenged. Hence,
http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28303

Funny how Sterl brang up post counts in the first place.

I'm not even going to bother disecting the rest of you're post as you've been proven to be frutie for cuties, Blue, and moronic. I applaud thee Collin.

Wow you still haven't said anything really. And yes your a flaming fag it's nota hypothetical statement go read the internet.

Sterl is incompetent and as you can tell can't do shit all but yet you attack him when he's a known hated member who's targeted by all. smurf. Am I sterl? No i'm not so don't talk about stupid shit he says when you refer to my excellence ok. Oh and just because i used the term Flame war instead of stupid ass kid angst doesn't mean shit, nice fucking arguement

Oh and break up my quote and post it some more maybe you'll see something you missed. Like how much of a fucking smurf it takes to pull off what you did. You're an idiot im not replying anymore mmk.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, you're a freaking jackass. Five posts ago, you said Sterl was a successful poster, he brang something to the discussion, he is so good he has no business in a flame war. Now he seems to be incompetent? :smh

the term Flame war instead of stupid ass kid angst doesn't mean shit, nice fucking arguement
Yet mister high class replies to each, and everyone of my posts, and adds some more to the game. Grow up you fucktard.

You're an idiot im not replying anymore mmk.
I piss on you're white flag being raised.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
what a complete fucking asshole, he says he has my back, and than stabs me in the back, at least diesel straight up says he hates me.. I can at least respect that

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
what a complete fucking asshole, he says he has my back, and than stabs me in the back, at least diesel straight up says he hates me.. I can at least respect that

Oh Em Ge, can we PLEASE get on with the competition?

Do you Sterl_03 accept my challenge to a competition?