WTF is a Sterl_03?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I know it's christmas and I'm suppose to be nice but I fail to see how seX power is an original name or even a good name. Sounds like you spent all night trying to come up with something cool so you decided on the third day to add Sex

I also fail to see how you can ostracize a member like Strel_03. Sure his name is the typical spam you'd make when you first start out on this internets. But that's why he stands out. He's not your typical internet nerd who's always got an "A" In English and spends their life's hard work on the internet showing off their perfect sentance structure and vocabulary skillz. But he's still able to add to the conversation. He's a member who posts frequently rarely spams and always adds to a topic. Ranging from Wrestling or Real Life discussion or whatever. He adds to the topic he posts in. Which is a hell of a lot more then the majority of the posters in this topic who think their internet superstars

So seriously fuck all of you Sterl_03 > All of you dirty cocksuckers.

seX-Power

I know it's christmas and I'm suppose to be nice but I fail to see how seX power is an original name or even a good name. Sounds like you spent all night trying to come up with something cool so you decided on the third day to add Sex

BKB came up with it and I went with it so gtfo plz. And fuck christmas, who cares about being nice. Stfu Albertan. >_>

PS- i iz intarnet supastar~!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Looks like I dont need to do any flaming seeing is how colin just owned you all

CT Styles

Just because he's the only one that stood up for you doesn't mean he owned them.

J

I also fail to see how you can ostracize a member like Strel_03. Sure his name is the typical spam you'd make when you first start out on this internets. But that's why he stands out. He's not your typical internet nerd who's always got an "A" In English and spends their life's hard work on the internet showing off their perfect sentance structure and vocabulary skillz. But he's still able to add to the conversation. He's a member who posts frequently rarely spams and always adds to a topic. Ranging from Wrestling or Real Life discussion or whatever. He adds to the topic he posts in. Which is a hell of a lot more then the majority of the posters in this topic who think their internet superstars

So seriously fuck all of you Sterl_03 > All of you dirty cocksuckers.

It was original name becuase it's not what he joined up with, it was simply an add on that turned out to be awesome. Such as adding "Be Jealous of" to the front of J-Dawg. Pure awesomess even though I didn't come up with it.

Haha I got your back X Power. =]

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You talk about me not knowing anything about wrestling or w/e, but your probably the dumbest 1,000+ poster on the site, infact I have not seen anything out of you to make you stand out on this site anymore than me, unfortanetly for you you will never be anything, no matter how many more posts you have than me
Quite frankly, I'd rather have 200 solid posts than 1000+ idiotic posts, and the fact that you believe I need to prove myself in the forums as an uber mega poster shows how idiotic, and childish you are.
Get over it
I didn't even say anything? You need to get over the fact that this is an INTERNET Wrestling forum. Hold on let me make the point clearer as you seem to not understand.

INTERNET

Kid, I don't give a rats ass about how high my reputation count is, nor how high my post count is. My reputation count just shows that I'm not exactly hated around the site as people have made my rep higher. My post count just shows how many times I've said something in the the forums. IMO, I can't get over it as I never cared for it. You're a fucking loser, whom I gurrantee just discovered what a internet forum is. So you think you're all popular because you have someone dubbed "The Asshole" defend you. I applaud you, as your accomplished. Go out to the world, and meet actual people. I don't see though why I'm getting so worked up over some jackass on the internet.
Now you can sit there and repeat everything I say except use it againest me, or you can actually use some of your own material to bash me.
My own material? You're make no sense posts are more than enough 'munition to bash you. Well judging by you're completly Blue posts I'm guessing you bash you're self.

Get over yourself you cum stain bitch
I see that I don't have to repeat what you say, as you beat me to it. I think I read clearly the first time. Now who has to get over me, you're resorting to name calling. I guess I'll join the fray, don't you say Randy Orton's cum stained bitch?

BTW, answer my question WTF is a Sterl_03? Seriously? Is that you're subscription code to Blue Ball Magazine? I honestly don't know.

So the stipulations are, if I win you can never wear a Randy Orton sig, nor avatar again. You choose my faith, if by some odd occurence I lose the war.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
that dueschbag started it, i never wanted to talk to him anyway, the guy is simply a waste of my time, this is why im ending this post right now, nor will I agree to your gay little stipulation

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
that dueschbag started it, i never wanted to talk to him anyway, the guy is simply a waste of my time, this is why im ending this post right now, nor will I agree to your gay little stipulation

If I'm the douche bag whom started it, you're the douche bag whom chickened out because I threatened to rid you of you're little Randy Orton sig.

You put Orton to shame kid, and you know it. If you thought you were half as smart as me, nor anyone on the forum (including Kenfan) you're just that stupid.

Call me idiotic for even participating in the damn Flamation chamber, but I hardly ever do, and right now I wan't to roast this 11 year old. Come on, is a Randy Orton picture that important, that you don't put it up for stakes in a stupid competition of calling each other names?

Bring Bling, or Famous back instead of this kid IMO. At least they somewhat defended themselves.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Why would I want to come to forums to argue? does not make any sence, if you have a problem with me, just leave me alone or ignore me, I dont really care