WTF are they doing to Ryback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Ryback >>> Big E Langston

Hey I dig both of them for different reasons.

One thing they share is that they hit hard!! Ryback vs Langston would be a money PPV match. Two big monstrous dudes kicking the shit out of each other. The shit this business was built on.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He'll start strippin' at night to earn money.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WTF are they doing to Ryback? Paul Heyman buries Ryback in that promo then Ryback loses to R Truth seriously what is this shit? Ryback was at the top last year and now end of this year hes jobbing to the likes of R Truth he must of seriously pissed off Vince to get treated in this way. Ryback should be main eventing and be WWE champion he has everything in a wrestler to be the top guy. Poor Ryback not only does he have a lonley life from me seeing him in person eating alone but hes getting treated bad in WWE now with this status. It wouldnt surprise me if he got released by next year

The really question is WTF Ryback is doing to the WWE! I will do cartwheel if Ryback is released! HE FUCKIN SUCK! Nothing but a Goldberg RIP OFF!

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Didn't you say you wouldn't be surprised if he was released in your last post. :idk:

......my head hurts
No no, The Hoff is pretty sure he means Ryback will be released here shortly, make an EPIC and unexpected return, to defeat the WWE champion at WM, who happens to be Goldberg. :jericho::kiss::jericho: Bestforbusiness

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ryback VS Gooooooldberg

It will rock

You really think he'll come back to fight Ryback? I dunno... On one hand, a part of me would like it because it's a part timer working with someone in the midcard (which is what a lot of people have been complaining about not happening with guys like Rock and Lesnar for the most part), but on the other hand, Ryback doesn't have much credibility after being jobbed out to pretty much everyone. They'd have to do a 180 immediately and start booking Ryback as a machine until Mania gets here in order for Ryback to have any cred going up against Goldberg.

That said, I share the opinions of others on different forums that Goldberg/Cena for the WHC would be an interesting encounter. It's a match I could actually see Goldberg agreeing to, and the storyline is there - Goldberg wants to win the WHC one more time and go on one last run. It's the one championship he's won in WWE and it's a championship that is modeled after the same belt he won in his historical match with Hogan back in WCW. Plus, WWE would no doubt love to have Cena go over another legend like Goldberg (assuming Goldberg didn't actually shock people and win the WHC in a big last historical moment... I seriously doubt it would happen, but who knows. If WWE signs Goldberg to a one year deal or something, they could get people believing that it could actually happen.)

This would be a great handful of top matches for Wrestlemania XXX (though I have a few different ideas for what the event could end up looking like):

WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs Bill Goldberg
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
CM Punk vs Randy Orton

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
It all sounds good to me. Whichever way they go, It's WrestleMania XXX and it will be fucking awwwweeesome lol

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Big E Langston is a better version of Ryback. I don't really need to say more, because that sums it up perfectly.

Reactions: Cloud