WTF are they doing to Ryback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
WTF are they doing to Ryback? Paul Heyman buries Ryback in that promo then Ryback loses to R Truth seriously what is this shit? Ryback was at the top last year and now end of this year hes jobbing to the likes of R Truth he must of seriously pissed off Vince to get treated in this way. Ryback should be main eventing and be WWE champion he has everything in a wrestler to be the top guy. Poor Ryback not only does he have a lonley life from me seeing him in person eating alone but hes getting treated bad in WWE now with this status. It wouldnt surprise me if he got released by next year

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Hoff hasn't the slightest clue. The Hoff was truly, truly surprised to see Heyman already dumping Ryback. Maybe make him go on this absurdly long losing streak, and then at WM, have him face GOOOOOOOOLDBERG, and g over him there :pity2:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, it was interesting to see Heyman dumping Ryback and him jobbing to Truth (not as in it was a joy for me, it made me curious). It feels like they're either dropping the ball with the guy or perphaps it'll lead to a good storyline with the guy.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, it was interesting to see Heyman dumping Ryback and him jobbing to Truth (not as in it was a joy for me, it made me curious). It feels like they're either dropping the ball with the guy or perphaps it'll lead to a good storyline with the guy.
The Hoff was also surprised to see R Truth go over Ryback, I reallllllly was not expecting that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Hoff was also surprised to see R Truth go over Ryback, I reallllllly was not expecting that.
For sure. When I started paying attention it really did feel like Ryback was just beating him nonstop looking way to strong and the thought of Truth winning crossed my mind but I figured it was really not going to happen indeed, was a nice surprise. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a Truth/Ryback mini feud.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Ryback has everything he needs to be at the top?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WTF are they doing to Ryback? Paul Heyman buries Ryback in that promo then Ryback loses to R Truth seriously what is this shit? Ryback was at the top last year and now end of this year hes jobbing to the likes of R Truth he must of seriously pissed off Vince to get treated in this way. Ryback should be main eventing and be WWE champion he has everything in a wrestler to be the top guy. Poor Ryback not only does he have a lonley life from me seeing him in person eating alone but hes getting treated bad in WWE now with this status. It wouldnt surprise me if he got released by next year
It's easy....Ryback isn't a good enough guy to be a main event star.....He did use to have it but now.....Hahaha.
Anyway, Nice to see him jobbing to someone better like Truth.....

Also, I'm going to Nickname you TMZ from now on.....I find it to be fitting with all the snooping on people's personal lives your doing.

Reactions: RoyalRaven