WS TV Log Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree. But 6 has been a big improvement on 5 and might be my second favourite season of the show. The build up to Snow and co. battle with Bolton's army has been compelling. Am expecting hopefully one more good season before we return to the shite.

Yeah 6 was definitely a return to form, if you look real hard you can probably find some more cracks that started in season 5 that ended up being why 8 was so bad though. The best thing about 6 was the major moments that happen in it were just done perfectly. I enjoyed 7 a lot as well but I feel like it even became hindsight hated after 8 bc of flaws that people looked over the first time watching.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure even the best season was perfect there were downs in S4 but the Tyrion trial plot was my favourite of the show so far.

Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Watching Jane the Virgin, it is unexpectedly excellent :WOW

Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
@CHRISTOPHER Didn't think much to S7 of GOT. It started off quite well but took a nose day by the end. Hate the Snow-Daenerys romance plot. The finale was a mess too with twists for the sake of twists (which didn't really make sense anyway). The weakest season so far I think.

• Sad

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@CHRISTOPHER Didn't think much to S7 of GOT. It started off quite well but took a nose day by the end. Hate the Snow-Daenerys romance plot. The finale was a mess too with twists for the sake of twists (which didn't really make sense anyway). The weakest season so far I think.

Disappointed but not surprised tbh, show really falls off once they pass the books except for a few big moments like the Hodor reveal and stuff

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Disappointed but not surprised tbh, show really falls off once they pass the books except for a few big moments like the Hodor reveal and stuff

Man Hodor's reveal broke my heart. I would of done the same thing for my family to protect them no matter. He went out like a G.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Now watching Fringe for the first time and really liking it. As someone who grew up watching Dawson's Creek its cool seeing Joshua Jackson getting another leading TV role. Good characters, plenty of intrigue, and some nice twists. Great casting for Leonard Nimroy too.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I've actually been quite motivated lately when it comes to TV shows.

I finished a Netflix show called Behind Her Eyes which was really good, and I have spent the past month plowing through the entirety of Line of Duty, which is currently on the sixth season.

I'm kind of feeling a bit lost now waiting for new episodes to drop. It's going to be hard for me to find a new show that matches the same highs that it was giving me, and I got so invested in the characters.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Started back my rewatch of The Sopranos that I started earlier in the year and finished season 2 over the last week or so. GOAT shit still, the last two episodes especially were just ridiculous.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I wonder has anyone been so into a Series that they didn't want to finish the Season? I have those feelings right now in the Second Season of Selena and they just finished off in Episode 8 Selena performing at the Astro Dome. I have so fear with the last Episode because I know it means Selena is going to be killed and we only have one side of what happened through Yolanda. It doesn't help either my Brother from NY telling me it's going to break you into pieces him also being a fan of Selena coming from our Mother. Yolanda is eligible for Parole in 2025 and if she ever gets out mark my words someone is going to try to get for Selena and I would say to that person if they see this don't do it. Don't end the rest of your life to kill off that evil bitch. Christian Serratos killed it in this Series as Selena and my God she looks so beautiful with so many of the Outfits Selena would wear in her Career. I hope she gets more roles down the road outside of The Walking Dead Bubble.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I wonder has anyone been so into a Series that they didn't want to finish the Season? I have those feelings right now in the Second Season of Selena and they just finished off in Episode 8 Selena performing at the Astro Dome. I have so fear with the last Episode because I know it means Selena is going to be killed and we only have one side of what happened through Yolanda. It doesn't help either my Brother from NY telling me it's going to break you into pieces him also being a fan of Selena coming from our Mother. Yolanda is eligible for Parole in 2025 and if she ever gets out mark my words someone is going to try to get for Selena and I would say to that person if they see this don't do it. Don't end the rest of your life to kill off that evil bitch. Christian Serratos killed it in this Series as Selena and my God she looks so beautiful with so many of the Outfits Selena would wear in her Career. I hope she gets more roles down the road outside of The Walking Dead Bubble.

I feel this with most shows unless I'm not really enjoying it. Probably felt it most extremely when I was watching Breaking Bad, I really didn't want that show to end. I had invested so much time and energy following these characters and getting engrossed in the world.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The last Episode of Selena did break me into pieces but I survived through it like a Champ. I can't say enough how much I loved the Show. The White Locus is a new Show I'm watching from HBO and I still need to see Episode 2 but it's pretty funny with a surrounding Murder that they give away in the first 10 minutes of the Episode. Sidney Sweeney is on the Show too win win there.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Anyone seen Westworld? I've been making my way through the first season & loving it in a huge way. The plot of a simulated Western world going wrong was an instant sell. Great cast and performances, riveting storyline, beautiful scenery. Hard not to enjoy it.

People keep showing up and I'm like "Oh that actor!" it's very hype. :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Anyone seen Westworld? I've been making my way through the first season & loving it in a huge way. The plot of a simulated Western world going wrong was an instant sell. Great cast and performances, riveting storyline, beautiful scenery. Hard not to enjoy it.

People keep showing up and I'm like "Oh that actor!" it's very hype. :lol

The first season was absolutely insane, one of my favorite single seasons ever. Second season was more world building and was a but harder to follow tkmeline wise, but once I got what they were doing I loved it too. I never actually got around to watching any after that tho but I plan to eventually

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The first season was absolutely insane, one of my favorite single seasons ever. Second season was more world building and was a but harder to follow tkmeline wise, but once I got what they were doing I loved it too. I never actually got around to watching any after that tho but I plan to eventually

Yeah I've heard second season is a bit different. I'll definitely end up watching the rest. Ed Harris is killer in the first season. I know Aaron Paul is in the third season, so I don't need much convincing. I see Jesse Pinkman, I watch. :lol