WS TV Log Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
@Keith how have you been enjoying the last of Agents of Shield?

Its been good. Not as good as some of the ealier seasons, but enjoyable and still one of the best shows on TV or streaming for that matter.

@HoHo Kimura With Discovery I just wished they'd changed things up a bit instead of just ending with the same status quo, but it was a good season still.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Finished up the recent Veronica Mars yesterday. I know some people had mixed feelings on this one. I really liked it. The character stuff was on point (shame we didn't see Mack), and the case of the season was very well done. If your a fan of the original series there's plenty to enjoy. I wonder also if there setting up a spin-off series with the Matty character.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Added some more stuff.

Star Trek: Deep Space 9 (Season 4)

This is where the series finally comes into its own and grows to be a masterclass of Trek.

DanMachi Season 2 & 3

I cried through most of the episodes. So take that for what you will. Two is arguably the weakest season, however that Haruhime story arc is fucking depressing. Wiene's arc in Season 3 is arguably the best thing in all of DanMachi and the season finale is fucking amazing.

Rise of the Shield Hero (Season 1)

Rewatched what I consider the 2019 Anime of the Year, and it's still great. Action packed, full of emotion, and actually has a lot of intriguing twists and turns. Raphtalia is best girl, but Naofumi feels like one of the most natural protagonists of recent times. His false accusation of having raped the princess of Melromarc strips him of any real joy in the world and amazingly he works his way back naturally. Naofumi legitimately has a normal smile perhaps 5 to 6 times throughout the season.

Sekirei (Season 1)

Ahem... I'd rather not talk about this guilty pleasure. It's embarrassing.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Started a rewatch of Fawlty Towers. Its a classic British ferce with great characters and cast. Fun fact is said to have influence Cheers.

Tonight will be watching the second part of the new series of Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema on pop music in films.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Finished my rewatch of classic British sitcom. Besides a couple of dated racial jokes it holds up really well and is one of the great comedies.

Last night watched the first episode of new channel 4 drama It's a Sin from Russell T. Davies. It got off to a really strong start.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Been enjoying a re-watch of this 90's British sitcom. A favourite during my youth.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Last night finished Agents of Shield and French Crime series Spiral (which had 8 series). Both were excellent.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just restarted The Sopranos yesterday :garrett

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’m watching Breaking Bad for the like, 3rd time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Finished 4th season of Game of Thrones last night (its my first time watching the show). Its the best season so far, loved the Tyrion trial plot. After GOT am planning to check out Fringe for the first time and The Fugitive.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Awwh The Stand on CBS's Streaming Service finished up this Week and even though I doubt they do a Second Season it lines up perfectly to do it pass the Book. What the hell I found out The Outsider won't be doing a Second Season on HBO and this might not get one either this is trash both Shows especially The Outsider warrants one. I finish the Stand then I start another one from their Service Clarice. From what I read going into the first Episode it takes place after the events of the Silence of the Lambs which I haven't seen in years.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Need to get back to the Stand I'm mixed on it so far. Watched the first couple of episodes of Italian series Zero Zero Zero. Not sure I will watch anymore. Its pretty bland and full of characters I'm not really invested in. On the other hand British series Its a Sin is shaping up to be one of the years best.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Finised It's a Sin last night and highly recommend it to everyone. A very powerful, sad and honest drama, but with likable characters and lighter moments. Kelley Hawes performance in the final episode was amazing!

S5 of Game of Thrones was a big step down in quality. Luckily things have picked up again in S6. Still dreading the final season which I hear bad things about :eek:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Finised It's a Sin last night and highly recommend it to everyone. A very powerful, sad and honest drama, but with likable characters and lighter moments. Kelley Hawes performance in the final episode was amazing!

S5 of Game of Thrones was a big step down in quality. Luckily things have picked up again in S6. Still dreading the final season which I hear bad things about :eek:

Season 4 was peak, just a fair warning

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Season 4 was peak, just a fair warning

I agree. But 6 has been a big improvement on 5 and might be my second favourite season of the show. The build up to Snow and co. battle with Bolton's army has been compelling. Am expecting hopefully one more good season before we return to the shite.