**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4

Chris Jericho flashy signature WS, have 3 pictures of him; one of him doing the Walls of Jericho and another of him faded into the background and in the middle the main focus PSD of Jericho. Have it look awesome, please!

Wrestling Station

Here you go Kid-O-Mac
Kennedypsdcopy.jpg

Edit:
Here you go C4
yyycopy.jpg

John

hey WS. great sigs as always but could you make me a sig of undertaker please. writing should be world champion and undertaker. thanks in advance.

Wrestling Station

Kid-O-mac, you actually never repped lol..

anyway, here you go TSS..
undertakerpsdcopy.jpg

John

well could you do me sig with two wrestlers in and the text vs. between them. that would be suitable.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
hey tss how do you get moe then two GFX's in your sig??
And WS can I have a John Cena, Batista one.. Kind of have it Raw vs. SD! Themed please

Bradders

Reaction score
^^^ That is amazing!

Anyway, do you think I could get a Ric Flair signature with grey and black (darker, grunge colours please) with the words 'He ain't finished'

Use any Ric Flair pic you like but do you think you could make Flair look darker (in mood) and more intense? Rep and the like if you get this done. Again, awesome sig.

EDIT: http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/ricflair/photos1/flairrvstriplehphotos/ Number 12 and 18 in the background and number 34 in the middle.

Wrestling Station

sorry i've just made the sig, not seeing the edited part of your post.
here you go..
flairbradercopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.