**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

this is the last time (hopefully) :sad:
tilapsd3.jpg

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^She is sexy, yes. But, sometimes she looks weird. On her show sometimes she looks like a shaved bird, with a big head, lol. Other than that, yeah she is hott

Christian

Reaction score
yo ws, just thought of something that i thought would be hawt... hopin you could do it for me?

http://www.cherryflava.com/cherryflava/images/jimi.jpg

I'd like that image (all black and white sig to match the photo) with a white font in the bottom left that says "Christian" and has this logo right before the name (Same size as the name so I'd like for you to resize it)

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Logos/Cannabis-Leaf-Logo.jpg

and make the logo green (you can make it a brighter green if it makes it stand out more) but the rest of the sig black/white

size doesn't matter, maybe the size of ( http://i25.tinypic.com/30ifcyf.jpg ) at the most.

thanks budddddd

Wrestling Station

here you go Christian..
cherycopy.jpg

as for smackdown guy, you requested the same thing in different places, so dont expect that i will fill it here.

John

ws can i have a sig of a new btb i'm starting. its of a show called flash. the left side of the sig should festure big text saying flash. and on the right it should be nothing bar the world title {current smackdown one} and on the bottom could it say, Flash: brings out the best in wrestling. thanks in advance.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Hey.....

I'd like to have a sig (about the size of my Anti-Flair sig) about Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Have it with some dark green, and black in it. Have it like a Snake type sig, maybe Snake skin somewhere on there. And have it say in the lower center "Never Fear The Snake" and under that, in bigger letters have it say "Respect The Snake".

IF I could get a second one I'd appreciate it.....

I'd like the second one to have just four different girls on it. Layla El (with straight hair) Alicia Keys, Meagan Good and Rihanna. Have it with a brown-like color. With it saying "God's Greatest Creations".

Thanks in advance man. If you can not do both, then just do the Jake Roberts sig.

Reaction score
Still skipped me.

(And when i said nevermind, nevermind that nevermind)
Do this is like my 3rd time to get skipped.

*Theme: Jeff Hardy
*Colours: Whatever looks cool
*Person(s): Jeff Hardy
*Text: Let's Go Hardy
Font: Whatever looks good
*Size: About size of my sig
Pics: Jeff Hardy
Name placement: Bottom Left

Thanks

CT Styles

^^
Wrestling Station said:
as for smackdown guy, you requested the same thing in different places, so dont expect that i will fill it here.

He won't fulfill your request because of this in C4's thread
You in C4's Thread said:
*Theme: Jeff Hardy
*Colours: Purple and black and have the hardy sign at the top right in purple
*Person(s): Jeff Hardy
*Text: Hardy! Hardy!
Font: Whatever looks good
*Size: About size of my sig
Pics: Jeff Hardy at No Way Out we he was chained up underwater
Name placement: Bottom Left

Status
Not open for further replies.