**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

^ here you go..
smallvillepsdcopy.jpg

Nation

Can i get an Edge sig that includes pics of him with the wwe and world title. Also if possible can you add the Rated R logo to it.

Wordlife

w.s? can i please have my request filled, I kinda need it soon, thanks man.... rep X3

Wrestling Station

*Theme: 2 Corpses 1 Grave
*Colours: Red and Black
*Person(s):
*Text: 2 Corpses 1 Grave: Chicago's Own Metal Extremists
Font: You choose
*Size: You choose
Pics: You choose (but here is what I'd like: 2 corpses or zombies in a graveyard with fire coming out on top of a gravestone in the middle of the sig. Then, please have the Chicago Skyline with the Sears Tower, and all other buildings be the background. Also, can you make "2 Corpses 1 Grave" be on the gravestone

Name placement: 2 Corpses 1 Grave with flamed letters on the gravestone

as for wordlife, i dont like to be caged with a specific stuff, just tell me what you want as a theme. Dont put too much un-neccessary details.

Post your request now wordlife and i will do it for you.

^^ look I asked you to just post me a theme, coz i dont want to follow a template. Sometimes i dont feel what people ask me to do, thats why i only want a theme suggestion only. thanks.

EDIT:
here you go Nation:
edgepsdcopy.jpg

Wordlife

oh, my bad man, im sorry dude, you think theres anyone that could do it for me that you know of? Anyways, can you please make me a sig of eminem please? or a chicago cubs one? if so, thatd be great. Thanks man, and sorry again

Wordlife

thanks, can you make me a chicago cubs one, and then I'm finished asking.... rep's coming right now :)

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
Thanks and heres your rep

EDIT: Crap!!! I can't give you anymore reps right now.

HulkStar

Rey Mysterio Im sorry 4 asking yu 4 so many bro I owe yu alot of rep and I swear I will give it..
And Idk if yu can do a GFX in it :|
If not its ok

Wrestling Station

Rey Mysterio Im sorry 4 asking yu 4 so many bro I owe yu alot of rep and I swear I will give it..
And Idk if yu can do a GFX in it :|
If not its ok
Here you go.. I made Rey look as a badass, just something new and fun.
rey2copy.jpg

enjoy!

Wrestling Station

im not sure if you will like this.. im just trying some new ideas in my mind.. hope you like it Kassidy.
kenken1copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.