**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

For Peep via PM..
hw5copy.jpg

as for wordlife, i dont like to be caged with a specific stuff, just tell me what you want as a theme. Dont put too much un-neccessary details.

Post your request now wordlife and i will do it for you.

C4

Showdown II Logo :)

There should be "Showdown" written in a good font, it's a grand event so the font shouldn't be comic like or something. Then there should be "II" in the middle, under that write: "The grand extravaganza of XWA"

Make it good and formal, not tooo big alright. Rep for this brother!

Wrestling Station

um.. how about repping for the first one first?! T_T lol

C4

I didn't do that? :shocked: No problem buddy, here is some rep for ya' :)

By the way, that one sucked.. :shifty: lol.

Wrestling Station

Showdown II Logo :)

There should be "Showdown" written in a good font, it's a grand event so the font shouldn't be comic like or something. Then there should be "II" in the middle, under that write: "The grand extravaganza of XWA"

Make it good and formal, not tooo big alright. Rep for this brother!
ok, any theme you wanted? like last time you said "Patriotic".. just let me know before i start making it.

C4

It's a grand event, have tall skyscrapers over there give the big event feel with golden/silver colours, it must look good.. :)

Don't rip off from other forums! :roflmao:

Wrestling Station

stop accusing me C4 :(

anyway i made an attempt for your request..
c41.png

C4

That's totally great, I'll edit it a bit in Photoshop and make it even more perfect, good work over there brother! Rep Added.

EDIT:
vBulletin Message

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I was actually spreading... :(

Wrestling Station

did something new, well its still something new, so dont be pissed famou$ lol.. :(
mfcopy.jpg

Famou$ 187

It's really bright but I guess i'll take it. Don't wanna put you through alot of shit.

Wrestling Station

ok here is another version :(
hope you like this one more..
mf2.jpg

Famou$ 187

Awww don't feel sad *Slaps WS* But i'll take the purple. Good lookz.

Status
Not open for further replies.