**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry man, hey, if you haven´t started my request yet, let me know, because I have another idea for my poster, if you have, never mind

Wrestling Station

Ok for you guys, if you didnt got your request full filled, you may either have:
1- Made more than one request per week
2- Created another request thread outside this thread (which i will not full fill as you already had your own request thread)
3- You didnt follow the rule in requesting (whether its template or considering it about rep power rules)

JHar888

Reaction score
Can I request it now?

*Theme: custom CWE logo
*Colours: Red, Lime green, and Blue
*Person: none
*Text: CWE
Font: any
*Size: idk
Pics: none

Wordlife

Dude, Wrestling Station, you kick major ass at this.. heres my mine... thanks... also the one you made me was good... rlly good.... BUT i wanted orton instead of edge cause edge isnt on my show.... can you make it again like you did the last one.... only without edge there... but the rest of the stuff the same... thanks man
*Theme: CWE
*Colours: Black/Red/Green
*Person(s)n the left, Orton in front of black/Green background with the word VELOCITY CHAMP in front of him... in the middle: Cor Von in front of green/black background with words VELOCITY FUTURE, and on the right: pic of CM PUNK with words VELOCITY BADASS in front of a green and black background
*Text: SEE ABOVE^^^
Font: Your choice
*Size: what ever looks great
Pics:Your choice man... make it your best... as always !!!

shitload of rep will be added dude.... thanks

The Rated R CMStar

*Theme: Rebellion

*Colours: Red/Blue/Black

*Person(s): Triple H

*Text: BTW Presents(on top): Rebellion(use the old logo of Rebellion and put it under Triple H on the bottom). And under Rebellion put The World is ours

Font: Your choice

*Size: Like any BTB Poster, big

Pics: View attachment 136 Use this one

Wordlife

hey w.s...... can u make my request asap... i kinda am leaving for a trip in a day, and i want to add it on to my sig because i may not be on iwf for a while... so can you make it for me soon... thanks alot man peace

straight_edge76

Theme:Umaga
*Colours:Green, Black, White
*Person(s): Umaga
*Text: Umaga The Samoan Bulldozer
Font: Whatever looks good
*Size: Banner Size
Pics: Can You Get One With Him holding the IC Belt *Preferabbly in his mouth* In The middle, One of him doing the Samoan Spike on the left and anotehr cool looking one on the right?

Name placement: Bottom Right

Status
Not open for further replies.