**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

ok guys sorry for this, i was facing alot of problems with my connection for couple of weeks, so hopefully i will resume my work in this thread as soon as possible.

Wrestling Station

here you go straight_edge76..
UMAGA1.jpg

Wordlife

^^thats nice, sorry for bothering you, can you answer my request, my bad if im makin you mad, peace, you do go work with those sigs man, keep it up

Wordlife

i did^^ look at my new sig for our show, check out my show too i just posted

The Rated R CMStar

Hey WS can you please hurry up with the Rebellion poster.

Wrestling Station

here ya go CMS:
CMS1-1.jpg

and for wordlife, please post a new request as the one you requested has been fullfiled by someone else before.

Wordlife

ok dude heres my request:

Theme: CWE VELOCITY, WHERE THE CHAMPS COME OUT TO FIGHT
Pics: You can choose
Font: Dont matter, whatever looks good
Size: Same as font
Photos: Cena holding his title with words underneath him saying: CWE World Heavyweight Champion, CM PUNK in the middle with the hardcore title (if you can do that, thatd be sweet) with words saying: CWE Hardcore Champion, Cryme Tyme with tag titles(again, if you can have them with the titles, thatd be sweet) with words saying: CWE World Tag-Team Champions, and Umaga with the Intercontinental title with words saying: CWE Intercontinental Champion.
Color: Green and black

Thanks, ill rep you when you have it for me

Wrestling Station

here ya go wordlife, not my best but anyway hope you like it..
wordlife.jpg

PeepShow

I know Ive requested this before, but Id like you to give it a shot, seeing as I think your the best on here. :)

What/Who : Christian Cage
Pics : Take your picks: just click the pics to enlarge for the regular PSD.

You can add others if you want.....

Text : Christian Cage (An Instant Classic)
Text Style : Whatever
Colours : Black, baby blue, silver/gray
Size : Whatever you like to make it
Name Placement: Wherever, but somewhere

Also, if you could add this GIF to it, I would gladly appreciate it.

ChristianCage.gif

And dont forget, I WILL REP!!!

Wrestling Station

here ya go Peep..
peep1.jpg

Edit- damn i forgot about the GIF!!!! :(

PeepShow

DAMN YOU YOU BITCH!!!! THAT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE SIG WAS TO HAVE A GIF IN IT!!! TDK DID THE EXACT SAME THING!!!! UGGGHHHH!!! ILL KILL YOU WS!!! :gun_rifle:

LOL, but in all seriousness, I did want the GIF, but Ill let it slide this time.....lol

Wrestling Station

here ya go Mat..
megan1copy.jpg

and for peepshow, sorry i forgot, next time i will add a gif or if you want i will add you the gif on this one, but it wont look good as it will look too crowded :(

Status
Not open for further replies.