• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

CMS, here you go..
CMS1.jpg

X-Pac

*Theme: X-Pac
*Colours: Black and green or Red, white, and black
*Person(s): X-Pac
*Text: “Wilmington’s Finest” X-Pac somewhere up top and on the bottom have it say Get Down Or Lay Down!
Font: Doesn’t matter
*Size: 500 x 200
Pics: A picture of X-Pac doing the crotch chop in the middle, then a picture of him doing the X-Factor on the left and any picture you like on the right.
Name placement: I don’t need one.

Beast

Hey Wrestling Station that's some great work! Ok here's my request:

*Theme: Ricky Banderas and Christopher Daniels
*Colours: Black/Dark Red/Dark Purple
*Person(s):Ricky Banderas and Christopher Daniels
*Text: The Messiah & Fallen Angel
Font: Your choice.
*Size: Width: 500px Height: 300px
Pics:Your choice.
Name Placement:The Messiah is under the pic of Ricky Banderas. And Fallen Angel is under the pic of Christopher Daniels.

Wordlife

Dude, Wrestling Station, you kick major ass at this.. heres my mine... thanks
*Theme: CWE
*Colours: Black/Red/Green
*Person(s):eek:n the left, Orton in front of black/Green background with the word VELOCITY CHAMP in front of him... in the middle: Cor Von in front of green/black background with words VELOCITY FUTURE, and on the right: pic of CM PUNK with words VELOCITY BADASS in front of a green and black background
*Text: SEE ABOVE^^^
Font: Your choice
*Size: what ever looks great
Pics:Your choice man... make it your best... as always !!!

shitload of rep will be added dude.... thanks

The Rated R CMStar

*Theme: Rebellion(BTW PPV)

*Colours: Red and Blue

*Person(s): Randy Orton

*Text: On the top: BTW presents: Rebellion(please write Rebellion different, like in a logo) And under Randy Orton: It's not arrogance, it's destiny.

Font: Your choice, just that Rebellion sees like a logo

*Size: Big, like a regular BtB poster.

Pics: Randy Orton doing his classic taunt

Wordlife

dude can you do mine ASAP cause im goin out of town today and not comin back until July 13th... and I would like it soon.... thnx man... shitload of rep will b added

Wrestling Station

dude can you do mine ASAP cause im goin out of town today and not comin back until July 13th... and I would like it soon.... thnx man... shitload of rep will b added

im not sure if thats what you wanted as i was in a hurry and you want it in a hurry too.. lol

anyway, here you go..
word1.jpg

JHar888

Dude, thanks for hooking my partner up! I made an unanswered request though, so can you get to it ASAP? It's up there somewhere. Also, do you mind making me a CWE Rebellion logo? Use either my avatar photo or my signature, whichever. Then use a WWF Rebellion logo without the WWF part.

Wrestling Station

Dude, thanks for hooking my partner up! I made an unanswered request though, so can you get to it ASAP? It's up there somewhere. Also, do you mind making me a CWE Rebellion logo? Use either my avatar photo or my signature, whichever. Then use a WWF Rebellion logo without the WWF part.

here you go, cwe logo
cwelogo1.jpg

JHar888

*Theme: custom CWE logo
*Colours: Red, Lime green, and Blue
*Person: none
*Text: CWE
Font: any
*Size: idk
Pics: none

Beast

Hey Wrestling Station. Do You think you can get mine done? I'm not here to rush you or anything. But just asking. I believe my request is on page 5. Thanks man.

joeyperez

*Theme:Fire
*Colours:black and red
*Person(s): Chris Sabin,with the old wwe lightheayweight title around his waist
*Text: G.A.H,6 men 1 Title
Font: Whatever looks good
*Size: 450x225
Pics: Chris Sabin
200px-13.jpg

Name placement: Bottom Left

Status
Not open for further replies.