**WS GFX Request Shop**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

Fixed for Lauraitis.
XPWws2copy.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Size: 500x600? Not sure.. Same size as you usually do posters on.
Theme: Poster
Colors: Whatever you think looks good
Person(s): Randy Orton, The Undertaker(Deadman Gimmick)
Text: NWE Presents.. "Tech-Tuesday" Live From The Staples Center Los Angeles, California! November 25th, 2008
Font: your choice
Details: Have a cybernetic feel to it. Its a fan interactive poster so you know what I mean. No need for computers, or monitors on here, but if you believe that it would look better then do so.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
HFH:
KentaWScopy.jpg

[/IMG]

it looks amazing, but you spelled the "Sleep" wrong, you only put one E. and your tag and mine would look better if it was on the other side of the sig. other than that, all I'd really want to see is something that makes the text stand out, like an outline. thanks, great job on that.

Qwake

BTB Poster

Colours: Black and Blue
Person: Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle
Text: ('IPW Presents' in small white writing above the main text) No Way Out
Font: Any
Size: Average Size
Pics: Have Chris jericho from when he had long hair and a beard holding a world title and a good Kurt Angle pic with him in his wrestling outfit thing.

I will give major rep for this since I don't think you like btb posters as much as sigs, thanks :)

Wrestling Station

sorry for the delay, I was so busy for the last couple of days.
KentaWS2.jpg

TechWScopy.jpg

Qwake

^ It looks good WS but Y2Js pic looks kinda weird, could you get one of him facing front on but I like the beard lol. Also could you please put the World Heavyweight title on him. Thanks and repped :eek:

Moonlight Drive

BTB Poster

Colours: Green and Gold
Persons: The Rock
Text: Finally...(small writing)
Affliction (larger writing)
Font: Whatever
Size: Poster size?

Try and make it look flashy and bright, if you get what I mean

Moonlight Drive

I like the style, but would it be possible to use a different PSD of The Rock, maybe an angrier one or something in-ring?

Thanks though, repped.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Batista sig, and avatar if able to do so. Please have them match. For color have it either a red, and white, or blue, and white. I owe you a mill'. I promise you won't hear from me after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.