**WS GFX Request Shop**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

WSGFXSHOPcopy.jpg

Ok, im re-opening this request shop. But there are few things I want you all to bare in mind:

1- If you will request from here, you must not request that in another request thread. (If you requested from elsewhere, dont request it from here again).
2- This is not for btb stuff. You can request signatures, posters (yeah kinda btb :dry: but w/e), but no match previews and whatnot btb maniac work :/
3- If you dont have rep, well.. you know the deal;... GTFO! lol.
4- Requests can be posted but please wait till I finish one or two requests before you add up more requests on the list of queue.
5- Hi! :vegeta:​

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So can I request the thing that I requested from C4's since he didn't follow the template?

C4

That's good Wrestling Station. Good luck, you're not gonna need it... but yeah... :(

Wrestling Station

PeepShow

Why didn't you just re-open your old request shop?

Anyways, I'd like something with a Dallas Cowboys theme with these 3 players:

Tony Romo
Terrell Owens
Marion Barber

Nation

I've been wanting to get a Maryse sig for a little while now.

Beer

Could I have a Survivor Series Poster with Randy Orton and Edge along the bottom and Mr. Kennedy and CM Punk above them. Colourful and exciting, many thanks.

Wrestling Station

Why didn't you just re-open your old request shop?

Anyways, I'd like something with a Dallas Cowboys theme with these 3 players:

Tony Romo
Terrell Owens
Marion Barber
here you go peep.
DallasWScopy.jpg

PeepShow

WTF is up with Barber? Can you make it like the other 2 pics? It would be pretty perfect then. Thanks.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey WS can I have a killer Bobby Valentino Sig. I know I should have a template but I'm just to tired man sorry. Can you have it say "Jocking UB". I'd do it in a corner slanted, but thats my opinion. Your the wizard, so the magic's up to you. A blue kind of like the one in Peep's Y2J sig would suit my liking. Thanks WS in advance.

Qwake

C4 makes a request shop thread and WS does after him, what can this mean :shifty:

Okay well here is my sig request:

Colours: Either Black or Red, or else whatever looks best to you since you know whats good :y:
people: Christopher Daniels
text: The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels
Font: Whatevers best
Size: The same size as your Randy Orton sig WS :eek:
Pics: Just one good pic of Daniels in the middle of it
Name Placement: Have "The Fallen Angel" somewhere good and just underneath it have his name "Christopher Daniels.

I have been waiting for a Daniels sig for some time now, thanks WS! This will be replacing your El Generico sig maybe though :(

Toddy

Reaction score
*Theme: Poster
*Colours: Black, Grey, Blue make it Grungy
*Person(s): Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
*Text: Top
MWA Presents (Small)
Ground Zero (Large)
Bottom
Live on PPV 19/4/09 (Small)
What Happens When MWA Comes To The Big Apple? (Smaller than Ground Zero Bigger than Live on PPV)
Font: Anything Grungy
*Size: 400*550
Pics: Use the New York Skyline in it somehow and make it kinda cloudy

seX-Power

Theme- Sig
Persons- Melina, Johnny Nitro (/John Morrison)
Pictures- Either a pic of Nitro &Melina together or if u cant get that then separate pics of Melina & Morrison (nitro=together, morrison=separate)
Size- 420 x 180
Colour/Font- Whatever suits you
Text- Nitro Melina

Status
Not open for further replies.