• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball: Year 5 HYPE THREAD

SAIYANS

Trade drop off happened because people don't answer fn proposals. I think we should go with 12 and 12. 12 teams, 12 man rosters,

Notorious

I thought GA was waiting till September to make the thread but regardless, THE HYPE.

SAL can have the ROOOOOONNNNDOOOOO moniker, I've moved on to bigger and better things :kobe:

It's time for the OLYNYK CLINIC to take over.

Ghetto Anthony

I thought GA was waiting till September to make the thread but regardless, THE HYPE.

Will probably have the thread title adjusted on September 1st and I'll be completely editing in the first post that day as well.

That's when we will start to iron out details about the league, open signups (if necessary), and I should have a tentative schedule lined up for the LIVE division alignment/draft lottery show which should happen shortly after the first.

Just HYPE and SPECULATION for the next 3 weeks.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
[video=youtube;X6ZDzIjRASA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X6ZDzIjRASA[/video]

Ghetto Anthony

My PG rankings last year (mid-September):

1. Chris Paul
2. Russell Westbrook
3. Stephen Curry
4. Kyrie Irving
5. Ty Lawson
6. Deron Williams
7. John Wall
8. Kyle Lowry
9. Mike Conley
10. Goran Dragic

Actual rankings at end of season:

1. Steph Curry
2. CP3
3. Westbrook
4. Wade
5. Irving
6. Parker
7. Deron Williams
8. Wall
9. Conley
10. Kemba Walker

Lawson finished 14th. Lowry 19th. Dragic 22nd.

Showtime's comment in regards to my rankings.

Deron Williams at 7...lol. no way he was that low last year in fantasy nor will he be that bad this year with a better team.

Dumbass.

PHX

Legacy Member
Well to be fair it was hard to predict that D-Will would basically be a walking bandaid the whole year which had a major impact on why he fell off this past season. This year though with the way Brooklyn is stacked his numbers (mostly the scoring) are going to fall but he'll probably be more efficient than he has ever been. 14 ppg on 50% and 8.5 ast per game is my predict.