WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Need to get my PS3 fixed is why I haven't been on. Might try and see how it does soon but that's been the cause of it freezing so I just ain't fucked with it a minute.

o i see. make sure u send it to sony to get it fixed, and not go through one of those tech stores that don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Showtime

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES -- For the second straight game, Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Nashstarted but could not finish, exiting at halftime Tuesday of a 96-79 loss to the Utah Jazzbecause of an ongoing nerve-root irritation in his left leg.

Nash registered two points on 1-for-4 shooting, two assists and one rebound in 17 minutes against the Jazz.

The 40-year-old Nash's left leg made contact with Chicago's Kirk Hinrich on Sunday near the same spot where he suffered a fracture in the leg last season.

The loss was the Lakers' sixth straight at home, which tied a franchise worst.

Tuesday was also a significant night for Nash, though he played sparingly.

It was Nash's 10th game of the season, an important milestone because it ruled out the option of a medical retirement and having his entire $9.7 million salary for 2014-15 come off the Lakers' books.

If a veteran player participates in fewer than 10 games in a season and is found physically unable to play by team and league doctors, he can become eligible for the medical retirement route.

Sometimes you just gotta begrudgingly agree with PSYCH. This old washed up motherfucker needs to fuck off because he's body broken down to the point he can no longer play and he needs to accept that instead of crippling a team that wanted to add him for championships, not to watch him rehab consistently.

I love Nash too, but fuck this guy. You're done. Accept it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only part I disagreed with PSYCH on is wishing injury on him. Other than that yeah it is just sad and I hope he stops doing this to himself and retire. There is no real reason for him to keep going since it's not like the Lakers are playing for anything this year and his body just can't handle it anymore.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You missed the big update that said it was being worked on today and tomorrow?

shutupchico

Reaction score
i was kidding u fuck. i'm losing to aid in the most embarrasing matchup of the 21st century. short weeks are good for nothing

Showtime

Reaction score
so since PSYCH doesnt want to be PSYCH anymore Im going to have a competition with SAL to be the next PSYCH. I GOT FISHER BRAH, YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THIS HOMER.

Showtime

Reaction score
i have kobe get the fuck outta here

are you tanking for the eighth seed to face PHX in the first round?
4D1FzLq.png

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt