• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Showtime

Reaction score
also lol @ SAL. Weren't you telling me that injuries aren't too hard to overcome and how you had that so called good season after dealing with a lot of them? it sure doesn't seem like you're very good at overcoming them right now.

SAL

Reaction score
also lol @ SAL. Weren't you telling me that injuries aren't too hard to overcome and how you had that so called good season after dealing with a lot of them? it sure doesn't seem like you're very good at overcoming them right now.

I almost wrote a serious response to this.

5pbarEL.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I had him and it's more like crash and burn with a few surviving passengers instead of turbulence.

Reactions: shutupchico

Showtime

Reaction score
I remember I found out about Danny Green 2 years ago and always had him on my team because Manu was always hurt and he was a CHAMP. Mother fucker had to go have a great finals and now everyone knows about him.

Also can I get some opinions on 2k14/the crew on there pls and thank you.

shutupchico

Reaction score
crew is no 2k11, but it's fun. like i said a bunch of times before, the defense is the big improvement. i really wish we could do more 5 on 5 full court games, getting tired of all the 3 on 3's, even though some people prefer it. u should definately get it. mak never plays anymore, probably outta frustration from getting kicked out of half the games?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
crew is no 2k11, but it's fun. like i said a bunch of times before, the defense is the big improvement. i really wish we could do more 5 on 5 full court games, getting tired of all the 3 on 3's, even though some people prefer it. u should definately get it. mak never plays anymore, probably outta frustration from getting kicked out of half the games?
Need to get my PS3 fixed is why I haven't been on. Might try and see how it does soon but that's been the cause of it freezing so I just ain't fucked with it a minute.

shutupchico

Reaction score
well the 3 actives who play daily are me, jk, and nic. hegoso still plays a good amount, then there's the supporting cast of people who are just there when we need ppl to play, but nobody i'm really happy with.