• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Ghetto Anthony

Congratulations to new Adam Silver, PHX.

6FDEI.png

Reactions: PHX

PHX

Legacy Member
Thanks for picking me to be the successor. Looking forward to being Champ/commish this year.

SAL

PHX use your commish powers to undo this absurd Cousins-for-Kobe trade GA said I put through. Thanks.

shutupchico

big al is just on a whole nother level. the lebrons, and durants of the league are phenomenal, don't get me wrong, but big al just obliterates them. they'd need to form some voltron robot featuring lebron, durant, bird, chamberlain, mj, kevin gamble, russell, kareem, hakeem to even have a shot at stopping him(for 1 possession).

Last edited:

Showtime

lel @ winning all week. It was 7-6 multiple times this week for both of us.

Nah, Durant usually plays like that every week. The difference was Vucevic who came back from injury and gave me 2 games. Funny what a difference one guy makes.

Last edited:

shutupchico

had a pretty good week, but ben showed he's capable of maintaining that 8th seed by keeping it close. the danny green acquisition should prove fruitful, with lenard, and manu out. along with hardaway on board, and the trade with kif, i like my chances at overtaking mak, and winning my 2nd pennant.