• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Ghetto Anthony

Still should have picked Kobe, but that is pretty funny. It all came together.

Too bad he won't even know about it until next week sometime. I don't think he's keeping up.

Notorious

Presti is the best GM in the business.

He trades Harden and some scrubs for Martin's expiring contract, Lamb who could really be the next big deal plus he gets the Raptors lottery-guaranteed pick (Meaning that they only get the pick if it's a lottery pick) as well as the Mavs 1st round pick which will probably be in the lottery as well, depending on what Dirk has left in the tank.

PHX

Legacy Member
Whoever has K.Mart probably isn't gonna be too happy about this as he won't get to be his chucking self on a bad team like he has been his whole career.

Ghetto Anthony

People saying Houston won, I don't get it.

OKC traded a guy that apparently didn't want to be there ($6 mil dollar paycut, big fucking deal he's not a max player) and got 2 first round picks.

Notorious

The most OKC was willing to offer Harden was 13.5M a year and once Harden rejected, they traded him. For Harden's sake, he better hope that he doesn't bust in Houston where he's the #1 option and there's no Durant & Westbrook to bail him out.

PHX

Legacy Member
They've won for now as they get a guy who can be their star and can use all that cap space they cleared when they stupidly were going hard for Dwight. Long term though OKC won if at the very least Lamb turns out to be pretty good not even counting the draft picks that could be lottery picks.

Notorious

I'll be interested to see how Harden does without Durant & Westbrook, where he's the clear #1 option and the team relies on him. That should be interesting.

Ghetto Anthony

LeBron to OKC in 2014

CTIdN.jpg

SAIYANS

Lmao rockets have the most overrated and highly chucking, defensively sucking back court in the league in Lin and Hrden