WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious

Reaction score
I think the only logical thing to do is remove GA's commissioner status, lock his team from trading by himself and make sure that any trade negotiated is fair for both sides before processed. :henry:

Can't use my fandom against me. Only 2 Magic players worth owning, and I don't really want either. :Kobe:

Oh yes you do.

How could you not want BIG BABY? The FUTURE of the Orlando Magic.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
idk but I don't think P1 needed the #2 overall pick to get LaMarcus Aldridge

Showtime

Reaction score
According to the yahoo projections I will be this position in the league for these stats:

FGM- Second
FG%- Second
FTM- Fourth
FT%-Ninth
3PTM-Ninth
3PT%-Eighth(although like 4 people are within .05% of me who are ahead of me)
PTs-Third
OR-Sixth
DR-Fourth
R-fifth
Assists-first(somehow ahead by 500 to the person in second, didn't even know my team was so good at assists :Kobe:)
Steals-first
Blocks-eighth
TOs-last

Not fucking bad at all. :Kobe:

Showtime

Reaction score
Well I do have four point guards as well as Pierce and Iggy who will get around 10+ assists combined as well as Pau/Griffin who get around 3 assists per game each. It's actually that surprising.

SAL

Reaction score
According to the yahoo projections I will be this position in the league for these stats:

FGM- Second
FG%- Second
FTM- Fourth
FT%-Ninth
3PTM-Ninth
3PT%-Eighth(although like 4 people are within .05% of me who are ahead of me)
PTs-Third
OR-Sixth
DR-Fourth
R-fifth
Assists-first(somehow ahead by 500 to the person in second, didn't even know my team was so good at assists :Kobe:)
Steals-first
Blocks-eighth
TOs-last

Not fucking bad at all. :Kobe:

Yahoo's projections are bad and don't match up with their rankings. I don't think they're done working them up yet.

shutupchico

Reaction score
how do u see how u compare to other teams in projected stats?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
LaMarcus Aldridge is back to being available. Trades fell through with P1.

Not too bothered. Gay wasn't a fit for my team, Kaman is seemingly going to have another injury-ridden season, Nash would have been a nightmare to try to trade before Tuesday and I didn't even want Ray Allen.

shutupchico

Reaction score
why are u trying to move aldridge anyway? i thought that was your boy. in other news, with the departure of marcus camby, jason kidd has been named team captain. he went on record to call it the biggest honor of his career.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
He is. He's my favorite player and the best player on my team.

Trying to move him or anyone else on my team for depth and more big man stats. I look at Showtime's team and I see a deep as fuck team and I know I need to step it up so I've got to make some moves. I'm not just going to sit around while my team sucks ass and refuse to trade.

Notorious

Reaction score
James Harden has been traded to the Rockets.

Deal is James Harden, Lazar Hayward, Cole Aldrich & Daequan Cook for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and future draft picks.

Holy fucking shit.