• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Showtime

lol I'm very close to making it to the finals 2 consecutive years. You lucked your way into the finals because IYF got hit by my injury bug. His team is better than yours plain and simple. You're shit but were able to rip off an imbecile early in the season, congrats.

I feel like quoting this just to show GA's stupidity. His team is better than mine pure and simple, which is why I won 13-1. Even if Horford and Harden played the best he would have got was 10-4. Now go do months of prepping again just to lose another year, ya squab. :kobe:

Ghetto Anthony

well SAL and GA used up their 5 pickups before today so I knew I could wait to see if he played or not otherwise I would have picked him up yesterday.

Smart play. Wasn't sure how many adds you had used this week. Was hoping you were max as well and SAL could sneak in at 3 in the morning and grab Kyrie before you.

shutupchico

sal vs st. have a feeling it'll be the closest finals match yet. it's good that most of the most active ppl on here have now made it to the big dance, besides brandon and psych.

PHX

Legacy Member
Well ever finals has been 11-3 finishes so hope it's the closest lol. Will admit I'm kind of rooting for Sal but with the possibility of Lebron rest and ST having a stacked team it is going to be real hard for Sal to pull it off.

shutupchico

lol shit. for some reason i had it in my head that ga pushed u to 10-4 last year, but glad to hear he didn't do any better than me.

Showtime

lolpierce. who needs him. I don't think anyone will be rooting for me, just the way I like it. :kobe:

GA don't say nice things to me. that's ruins the MYSTIQUE of a rivalry. :side:

PHX

Legacy Member
lol shit. for some reason i had it in my head that ga pushed u to 10-4 last year, but glad to hear he didn't do any better than me.
Nah funny enough every single finals I was in all ended the same way.

And my reason for rooting for Sal isn't really anything against you ST but more so the fact that he's pretty much the most entertaining guy in the league since the start (even though he's sadly kind of slowed down in comparison)

Showtime

Lebron is out...GAY. I really don't feel like blowing out SAL because Lebron is getting rested. I'd rather have the matchup go down to the wire than it be an easy win. :/