• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Ghetto Anthony

lol I'm very close to making it to the finals 2 consecutive years. You lucked your way into the finals because IYF got hit by my injury bug. His team is better than yours plain and simple. You're shit but were able to rip off an imbecile early in the season, congrats.

Showtime

lol @ "luck". So you're saying every time you rip someone off it's just luck, right? IYF avoided injuries all year, that's lucky, and at the wrong time he had some hit his teams. That's unlucky. Boo hoo, it happens. The only thing that matters is that I'm advancing to the finals and that my team is better than yours. Enjoy never winning a championship, GA, while making endless excuses. :kobe:

Ghetto Anthony

lol @ "luck". So you're saying every time you rip someone off it's just luck, right? IYF avoided injuries all year, that's lucky, and at the wrong time he had some hit his teams. That's unlucky. Boo hoo, it happens. The only thing that matters is that I'm advancing to the finals and that my team is better than yours. Enjoy never winning a championship, GA, while making endless excuses. :kobe:

Kifs team is better than mine right now. Lol. U have been a favorite since the start of the season, whats new?

Ghetto Anthony

I dont make tons of excuses my team sucks ass. Top 4 finish and I toppled PHX's playoff streak without ripping anyone off this year. I think thats a good season and a lot more admirable than ripping off a mentally inept person at the start of the season and the thinking you're good.

Ghetto Anthony

Regardless it may be unlikely but I hope Sal kicks your ass. You wont get any praise from me if u win it this year and personally I wouldnt be upset if u didnt come back next year because you added nothing to the league, just trolled, and I hate your muslim phaggot ass. Done with u this year, biotch. Kobemotherfucking3

Showtime

GA levels of mad right now is 10/10.

how am I supposed to add something to this league? what does that even man?

I also don't need your praise, just need to prove how much better of a GM I am than you by winning the championship. I already know I am better than you, but it will be nice to shut you up. :kobe:

shutupchico

lol I'm very close to making it to the finals 2 consecutive years. You lucked your way into the finals because IYF got hit by my injury bug. His team is better than yours plain and simple. You're shit but were able to rip off an imbecile early in the season, congrats.

u mean he lucked his way into the second round. no team got bitten by the injury bug like mine, while still coming as close as possible to winning. i'd expect him to beat iyf anyway. no offense to iyf, but i wasn't a believer in that team.

SAL

GA IT'S GO TIME

[video=youtube;s-6u0HWodsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6u0HWodsw[/video]

Showtime

I don't understand how IYF's team is better than mine? He has four good/great players in Lee, Harden, Durant, and Horford but the rest of his team is waiver wire talent while my team has no waiver wire talent. Any team that loses due to some players missing games is clearly too reliant on those players. once again, not my fault he lacks DEPTH. just like chico.

PHX

Legacy Member
In chico's defense damn near half his team was hurt during the week. No amount of depth can bandage that up though he still almost won regardless. That said injuries happen and just cause you are fortunate enough to have a healthy squad doesn't mean any wins you get have a asterisk.

Showtime

first of all I played as many games as he did and I had injuries of my own. I had no top superstars playing either, so that can't be used as an excuse either. In the end it doesn't really matter, he can't really claim he would have that matchup if he had no injuries as I could do the same thing. it's all hypothetical.

also I'd like to welcome Kyrie to the future champions.

Showtime

well SAL and GA used up their 5 pickups before today so I knew I could wait to see if he played or not otherwise I would have picked him up yesterday. The fact I had to drop Lin(probably should have dropped VASQUEZ, but oh well) shows how stacked my team is right now. Probably means I'm going to end up losing next week somehow. :side:

shutupchico

I don't understand how IYF's team is better than mine? He has four good/great players in Lee, Harden, Durant, and Horford but the rest of his team is waiver wire talent while my team has no waiver wire talent. Any team that loses due to some players missing games is clearly too reliant on those players. once again, not my fault he lacks DEPTH. just like chico.

smurf let's see how much depth your teams got when half of them go down. u dodged a few bullets, but u couldn't have dodged the machine gun, which it would have been if i had even one healthier player. either way, u still got me, and i gotta accept it, but i'm not happy about it, because i know i finally had a championship team built. i'm gonna circle our matchups next season on the schedule, and it'll be payback, and then some... everything in your bank account.

SAL

I wanted to save the roster move in case but figured lebron would sit tonight and needed everything i could get. Think this is going right to the wire. DRUMMOND playing big for me right now.